Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Scares me.....it really does!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    WhatMattersMost wrote:

When a candidate runs on the platform of conservatism, morality and family values then I have to criticize the hypocrisy that comes with that.
    What hypocrisy? You're are judging Gov. Palin based on a mistake her daughter made. Palin is the VP candidate, not her daughter. Furthermore, her daughters pregnancy has absolutely nothing to do with her "morality" or "family values." I'm sorry, I see no hypocrisy here.
    You are entitled to your view as I am mine. I see it as hypocrisy since she is running on a platform of "conservatism and morality". The same can be said about John the cheater who left his ailing wife.

Had she simply been running on the issues that CONCERN AMERICA and not the platform of the perfect family whose values obviously stopped with her daughter, then maybe I would feel different.

We will agree to this agree.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    and her pre-delusionally perfect family
    ???
    I'd love to get someone to decipher that!!!
    I make no apologies for your obvious lack of skills in comprehension. Oh and the BOLD lettering does not intimidate me or make you any bigger either.

Yawn . . . the harrassment is getting old.

MW
    WorriedAmerican wrote:

MW wrote:
    You're making a lot of assumptions, WhatMattersMost. You're assuming that Gov. Palin is against birth control, that her daughter is being forced to have the baby, and last but maybe not least, that her daughter is being forced to marry. Oh, you're also assuming that the Palin's aren't good parents simply because their daughter got pregnant at an age that you have determined is to young. IMO, considering the facts we've been provided with, you're being extremely judgemental and assuming.

WorriedAmerican wrote:

The TV just said that the daughter kept it hidden so she could have the baby and marry the father. She is 5 months along now.

She probably did wait until 3 months before telling. Watch her on the podium. She covers her belly either with a sweater or the baby.
    Thanks. Guess that dispels the assumption that the girl was being forced to have the baby and that she was being forced into a marriage to benefit the mothers political career.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    WorriedAmerican wrote:

MW wrote:
    You're making a lot of assumptions, WhatMattersMost. You're assuming that Gov. Palin is against birth control, that her daughter is being forced to have the baby, and last but maybe not least, that her daughter is being forced to marry. Oh, you're also assuming that the Palin's aren't good parents simply because their daughter got pregnant at an age that you have determined is to young. IMO, considering the facts we've been provided with, you're being extremely judgemental and assuming.

WorriedAmerican wrote:

The TV just said that the daughter kept it hidden so she could have the baby and marry the father. She is 5 months along now.

She probably did wait until 3 months before telling. Watch her on the podium. She covers her belly either with a sweater or the baby.
    Thanks. Guess that dispels the assumption that the girl was being forced to have the baby and that she was being forced into a marriage to benefit the mothers political career.
    The media will report whatever they tell them to report. Doesn't make it so. My opinion of her hypocrisy stands.

she and her pre-delusionally perfect family have more likely than not criticized others who found themselves in the shoes her family is now wearing.
    At the risk of upsetting your tempermantel nature, I'd say that's quite hypocritical of you...since you have accused others on this thread of making inferences. That's quite a leap of space utilizing whatever logic, if any, you are applying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

Hey, I would have done the same. My parents views weren't mine. My parents would have gone the honor killing route if they had their choice.
    I was lucky that way, my parents probably wished I DIDN'T tell them so many details! I never had to lie until I let someone I didn't know drive my car and they totaled it. I wasn't sure if insurance would cover it that way? I also didn't think they could handle the truth. LOL

Remember when you were 17 to 18 and KNEW it all?

Mom always said, "You know right from wrong, try to do right." My parents were very wild when they were younger.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

She is by no means a gutless chicken, as it takes a lot of nerve to claim the perfection that she and far too many of the rest of the conservative hypocrits claim
    Please, enlighten us...maybe you can post a link, citation, reference, quotation, etc. that illustrates your unsubstantiated point above where you throw Palin and "the rest of the conservative hypocrits" all under the "WhatMattersMost-Obama" bus.

MW
    Zeezil wrote:

WhatMattersMost wrote:
    She is by no means a gutless chicken, as it takes a lot of nerve to claim the perfection that she and far too many of the rest of the conservative hypocrits claim

Please, enlighten us...maybe you can post a link, citation, reference, quotation, etc. that illustrates your unsubstantiated point above where you throw Palin and "the rest of the conservative hypocrits" all under the "WhatMattersMost-Obama" bus.
    I'm with you, Zeezil. I'd like to see documentation of Mrs. Palin's comment claiming perfection.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Seventeen and pregnant...and this is relevant to the character of Sarah Palin for what reason? All I can say this day in age is, "SO WHAT?" At least the couple is going to take responsibilty and get married and not go seperate ways and live off of welfare! Like this is something new?

These gossip rags need to get a life.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast