Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

God and illegal immigration!

God didn't say to be charitable to a certain type of people. He said to be charitable to EVERYBODY. It's not "Be nice to everybody except those who breaks the law." You can't pick and choose what you want to do from the Bible.

God never mentioned anything about illegal immigration in the Bible. And not of our laws are right either... What we did to the African-Americans was atrocious! There were lawmakers who came out with decisions such as Plessy v. Ferguson saying that blacks are "separate but equal". Is that biblical?

How dare anybody say how Christians should treat illegal immigration but God?? How do you think you know what Paul's perspective was to illegal immigration? We should not be selfish! Not wanting illegals to receive small benefits is selfish. Why? Because you want all for yourself.

The Lord has given us more than enough. Why don't we have enough to give to illegals? Jesus fed thousands of people with a few pieces of bread and fish. He fed EVERYBODY that was in the area. There was more leftover for everybody to take home. Do I need to quote scripture for this? I think not, because many of you should know this story. All of you who are saying that they're not entitled to free things, NONE OF US IS ENTITLED TO GO TO HEAVEN. Everybody deserves to go to hell, and if it wasn't for Christ's forgiveness of our sins (amnesty), we'd all be burning and rotting in the lake of fire! If God forgave all, why shouldn't we forgive the illegals for this? Not every illegal immigrant has raped or killed American citizens. Let the good ones stay and apply for legal status.

Let's focus on the laws God has given us. Yes, the illegals broke the laws of man. But if many of them are willing to pay restitution, let them. Believe me, many of them are from pagan countries and are fortunate enough to know that God's blessed this nation. We should share these blessings with other people. If they end up ungrateful, let God deal with them.

Regardless of what you think of this, look in the Bible and find it in your hearts to forgive people. Some of them have killed and raped people, and those ones should be deported. But as for the ones who are working or getting an education, the ones that want to stay here and contribute, let them!

REMEMBER GOD'S GRACE. REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS GIVEN US. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE SINNERS AND THAT THE ONLY WAY WE GET TO HEAVEN IS THROUGH CHRIST. CHRIST FORGAVE SINS. WE SHOULD DO THE SAME, NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS.

Are you going to delete this, administrators? Before you do, see if there's some shred of truth in what I've said.

Matt 18:22-35, Parable of the Unforgiving Servant

Re: God and illegal immigration!

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    God didn't say to be charitable to a certain type of people. He said to be charitable to EVERYBODY. It's not "Be nice to everybody except those who breaks the law." You can't pick and choose what you want to do from the Bible.

God never mentioned anything about illegal immigration in the Bible. And not of our laws are right either... What we did to the African-Americans was atrocious! There were lawmakers who came out with decisions such as Plessy v. Ferguson saying that blacks are "separate but equal". Is that biblical?

How dare anybody say how Christians should treat illegal immigration but God?? How do you think you know what Paul's perspective was to illegal immigration? We should not be selfish! Not wanting illegals to receive small benefits is selfish. Why? Because you want all for yourself.

The Lord has given us more than enough. Why don't we have enough to give to illegals? Jesus fed thousands of people with a few pieces of bread and fish. He fed EVERYBODY that was in the area. There was more leftover for everybody to take home. Do I need to quote scripture for this? I think not, because many of you should know this story. All of you who are saying that they're not entitled to free things, NONE OF US IS ENTITLED TO GO TO HEAVEN. Everybody deserves to go to hell, and if it wasn't for Christ's forgiveness of our sins (amnesty), we'd all be burning and rotting in the lake of fire! If God forgave all, why shouldn't we forgive the illegals for this? Not every illegal immigrant has raped or killed American citizens. Let the good ones stay and apply for legal status.

Let's focus on the laws God has given us. Yes, the illegals broke the laws of man. But if many of them are willing to pay restitution, let them. Believe me, many of them are from pagan countries and are fortunate enough to know that God's blessed this nation. We should share these blessings with other people. If they end up ungrateful, let God deal with them.

Regardless of what you think of this, look in the Bible and find it in your hearts to forgive people. Some of them have killed and raped people, and those ones should be deported. But as for the ones who are working or getting an education, the ones that want to stay here and contribute, let them!

REMEMBER GOD'S GRACE. REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS GIVEN US. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE SINNERS AND THAT THE ONLY WAY WE GET TO HEAVEN IS THROUGH CHRIST. CHRIST FORGAVE SINS. WE SHOULD DO THE SAME, NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS.
    God has blessed the US no doubt
    God has also blessed Mexico with the 12 largest economy in the world!!
    the problem is 50% of the people don't see a dime.

Mexico's economy is in shambles... There are resistance groups fighting the government for a piece of land. People are living in poverty. Where did you get the idea that Mexico has good economy? I've studied a bit about the Hispanic community in school and they paint a very different portrait...

Mexico's economy is in shambles... There are resistance groups fighting the government for a piece of land. People are living in poverty. Where did you get the idea that Mexico has good economy? I've studied a bit about the Hispanic community in school and they paint a very different portrait...
    He's right about Mexico having the 12th largest economy in the world (I thought it was 11th). Problem is that is only representative of GDP.....and as he pointed out, half of Mexicans live in poverty. So all of that wealth goes to a small elite class in Mexico.

Mexico is blessed with natural resources........but not much else.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

And yet the richest man in the world lives there.
    So I guess the people of Mexico are more needy than Africans. Hey if we're going to help the poor why not the really poor of Africa. I guess god didn't bless Africa with a land border with America.
    I'm tried of the god told me to brake the law crowd. So all the law abiding citizens that want the laws enforced are going to hell...

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    maybe it's time the 12 - 38 million (we dont even know) that ILLEGALLY INVADED HERE and the 50% thats in Mexico... needs to MARCH back En - Mass .... and Clean House.... and I am not talking about sweeping the floor

Mexico is treating us as a preasure valve to keep the poor in check ...

release the valve (Send the poor to America) and the chance of a revolution is minimized
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How does this relate to anything I've said? Most of the folks who came here illegally are really poor. If they could find work there, they wouldn't risk their lives to come here.

None of you are addressing the points I've made in my initial post.

as a christian ... I am here to protect the women and children that are being raped in the thousands

as a dad I am protecting my children from the drunk ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT that is a 13th century throw back as my family drives down the road in a mini van as the little ones sit in a car seat

As a veteran I want the borders protected... just as I have done for 21.5 years

As a man I want the community safe from the MS - 13 and the hundreds of other gangs imported into this country

as a grand father I want the massive amount of drugs that are being pumped into our country to stop before it is pushed onto my grand children...

nope... not going to get a free pass on this one
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

as a dad I am protecting my children from the drunk ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT that is a 13th century throw back as my family drives down the road in a mini van as the little ones sit in a car seat

As a man I want the community safe from the MS - 13 and the hundreds of other gangs imported into this country

as a grand father I want the massive amount of drugs that are being pumped into our country to stop before it is pushed onto my grand children...

nope... not going to get a free pass on this one
    1) Chester Stiles (guy assaulting girl on tape) is legal. There are rapists who are legal residents. www.crimelibrary.com has tons of info on legal residents committing atrocities.

2) Gangs? Bloods and crips are legal citizens. KKK are a certain population of whites who murdered people back then. CERTAIN POPULATION, I DIDN'T SAY ALL WHITES kill people, so please don't take it out of context. I'm not racist, but I do know that KKK is a gang who championed white supremacy. Fact or opinion?

3) Drugs? Not every drug is from Mexico. But yes, by all means, deport those drug dealers. Some are from China and Afghanistan. Lou Dobbs once mentioned that China is an importer of steriods. More on drugs? We should teach our kids to really say no to them and be smart. Equip them with knowledge and the Word of God, and they will not buy drugs from anybody.

I'm talking about the illegals who are living and working here. The ones that aren't stealing numbers, forging papers, etc. The ones that want to go to school or join the military. For the others who have committed atrocities, please deport them! But let's keep the ones who are helpful?

As for the safety of your kids, I understand why you would be mad. But you have to agree that everybody is capable of drunk driving. Illegals and legals alike.

do you have any idea how many Americans are killed by an ILLEGAL ALIEN'S on a DAILY basis (25)... thats 25 people that were killed by someone that shouldnt even be here in this country... no my friend ...you are trying to mix apples and oranges and I think your post is going to get thumped on when people read into what you are trying to say

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast