Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by retro
    No, not your part. Some things in the world can't change, that's why people resort to coming over illegally. In my opinion, I'd like to see the US conquer every single country so that we are united under one planet, one country. This is a great country, and I think the illegals (the good ones) should be given a chance.
    Why is it, in your opinion, that Calderon, Fox before him, and ALL of the oligarchs in Mexico favor open borders?
    I don't know but I'm not here to debate about open borders. I'm here to listen to what other Christians say about Matthew 18:22-35. This thread is about what the Bible says about forgiveness, not what we think about borders.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    this country was built on Judao christian beliefs... it was also built on laws; if it were not for the laws we would have had anarchy a long time ago like many other nations have endured.
    That is exactly why people from other nations are coming here. Because they are powerless to change the oppressive governments, so they seek sanctuary here. Not everybody does this, but a lot do.
    So, we should do our part in keeeping the opressive oligarchs in power?
    Apparently the oppressive governments are bad they fly the flag of their oppressors. American's don't want colonist here just for the money! So why does American's owe Latin Americans? Did God tell you to steel someone else's? listen my friend it's time for tough love, go home and make a nation you can live in..

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    this country was built on Judao christian beliefs... it was also built on laws; if it were not for the laws we would have had anarchy a long time ago like many other nations have endured.
    That is exactly why people from other nations are coming here. Because they are powerless to change the oppressive governments, so they seek sanctuary here. Not everybody does this, but a lot do.
    So, we should do our part in keeeping the opressive oligarchs in power?
    Apparently the oppressive governments are bad they fly the flag of their oppressors. American's don't want colonist here just for the money! So why does American's owe Latin Americans? Did God tell you to steel someone else's? listen my friend it's time for tough love, go home and make a nation you can live in..
    My intention here was to share what the Bible said about forgiving one another. I've shown it to you, and now you've seen it. That's all that matters. If you even bothered to open up your Bible and read the parable for yourself, I'd be grateful for that. That's all I'm asking of you guys. Just read the passage! I'm not asking for you to agree with me on my politics! Just read what the word of God says.

What is forgiveness? When someone breaks the law then repents and ask for forgiveness, then it should be forgiven. That doesn't mean to keep sining it's ok now. To repent is to stop sining or a least try, these people have not repented. Grow up and be a real Christan. Read past the first verse of Matthew 18:22-35

What is forgiveness? When someone breaks the law then repents and ask for forgiveness, then it should be forgiven. That doesn't mean to keep sining it's ok now. To repent is to stop sining or a least try, these people have not repented. Grow up and be a real Christan. Read past the first verse of Matthew 18:22-35
    They don't need to repent to you, personally. They need to confess it to God and ask Christ to be their savior. Of course it's not okay to sin afterwards and that's why you ask forgiveness (wholeheartedly) for God to forgive you each time you've sinned. How do you know that these people have not repented? I know many of them are not saved, but some are. How do you know if certain illegals are trying hard not to sin? You don't know anything like that. You're not God. Only he knows!

I know many illegals who believe in God. I go to church with them. They are gracious people who love and want to serve him. It doesn't matter if you like them or not, but we know God loves all those who love him.

Yep, that's what I meant. Close the book, and the 20 million would be back in Mexico staring their opressers in the face. Overthrow the oligarchy and maybe Mexico can have a "blessed land" of their own.

If America is a blessed land, it is not because of the land, water or air....it is because we overthrew our own opression, with force, and wrote a constitution, and developed a free prosperous society. If it was God's work, then that is the way God works. Mexico should follow the lead with their own aristocracy.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I have been arguing the case for about an hour and gave up ... this is like a nice troll
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, that's what I meant. Close the book, and the 20 million would be back in Mexico staring their opressers in the face. Overthrow the oligarchy and maybe Mexico can have a "blessed land" of their own.

If America is a blessed land, it is not because of the land, water or air....it is because we overthrew our own opression, with force, and wrote a constitution, and developed a free prosperous society. If it was God's work, then that is the way God works. Mexico should follow the lead with their own aristocracy.
    And in turn, many Americans oppressed the Africans afterwards. Goes to show how man is evil and that we should stick close to the Bible.

I have been arguing the case for about an hour and gave up ... this is like a nice troll
    A nice troll? Nice? You're calling me nice? Hey, at least I'm getting to you by being nice. Why don't we just go back to God's word and put aside our biases for a minute?

I don't have anything against any of you, I just think we should base our decisions off of the Bible because there's no other truth in the world. My truths and your truths really doesn't matter. It's what God says in the Bible and we should stick to it.

And airborne, why did you give up? If I am lying, and what I've been saying is untrue, then say so (but back that up with verses from the Bible that are not taken out of context). I hope I am making you realize something.

A nice troll? Nice? You're calling me nice? Hey, at least I'm getting to you by being nice. Why don't we just go back to God's word and put aside our biases for a minute?

I don't have anything against any of you, I just think we should base our decisions off of the Bible because there's no other truth in the world. My truths and your truths really doesn't matter. It's what God says in the Bible and we should stick to it.

And airborne, why did you give up? If I am lying, and what I've been saying is untrue, then say so (but back that up with verses from the Bible that are not taken out of context). I hope I am making you realize something.
    Your too nice for us to bash....Most trolls are rude, and we respond by turning them into mince-meat.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast