Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

retro, you don't seem to think that countries, certainly at least the United States are entitled to have laws to protect themselves and to have them enforced and obeyed?

Would you have any problem with a U.S. invasion on Mexico? There's a lot of oil down there and we could sure use it.

Would you like a world of "open borders" or is this demand only to be required of U.S. citizens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

REMEMBER GOD'S GRACE. REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS GIVEN US. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE SINNERS AND THAT THE ONLY WAY WE GET TO HEAVEN IS THROUGH CHRIST. CHRIST FORGAVE SINS. WE SHOULD DO THE SAME, NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS.

In essence what you are asking Christians to do is allow these illegal’s to break mans laws, repent to God and keep living in God’s grace and continue to break mans laws?

I was not taught that you can sin, ask for forgiveness, sin the exact sin the next day and then live on God’s grace…

What does grace mean to you?

If they are truly repentant and want to live a Godly life would that not mean that if in this country illegally that they leave and come back lawfully?
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Banned
    The person who is forgiven is not necessarily released from any societal or legal obligation to make material or financial amends or legal punishments

Re: God and illegal immigration!

Quote Originally Posted by retro

The Lord has given us more than enough. Why don't we have enough to give to illegals? Jesus fed thousands of people with a few pieces of bread and fish. He fed EVERYBODY that was in the area. There was more leftover for everybody to take home. Do I need to quote scripture for this? I think not, because many of you should know this story. All of you who are saying that they're not entitled to free things, NONE OF US IS ENTITLED TO GO TO HEAVEN. Everybody deserves to go to hell, and if it wasn't for Christ's forgiveness of our sins (amnesty), we'd all be burning and rotting in the lake of fire! If God forgave all, why shouldn't we forgive the illegals for this? Not every illegal immigrant has raped or killed American citizens. Let the good ones stay and apply for legal status.

Do you know what our deficit is and how much we owe other countries and how much money we give to other countries?

The good ones alone with the bad ones has broken our immigration laws and deserve the same. we have laws that allow for legal immigration.

Let's focus on the laws God has given us. Yes, the illegals broke the laws of man. But if many of them are willing to pay restitution, let them. Believe me, many of them are from pagan countries and are fortunate enough to know that God's blessed this nation. We should share these blessings with other people. If they end up ungrateful, let God deal with them.

Lets be real. God has given us laws and it is up to us to know what they are.
    Paying restitution is obeying the law. You cannot put a price on citizenship. Is GOD really blessing this nation?

Regardless of what you think of this, look in the Bible and find it in your hearts to forgive people. Some of them have killed and raped people, and those ones should be deported. But as for the ones who are working or getting an education, the ones that want to stay here and contribute, let them!

What are they contributing?

REMEMBER GOD'S GRACE. REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS GIVEN US. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE SINNERS AND THAT THE ONLY WAY WE GET TO HEAVEN IS THROUGH CHRIST. CHRIST FORGAVE SINS. WE SHOULD DO THE SAME, NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS.

I am sick to death of hearing this. I know what GOD say about love, compassion and I know forgiveness.

Are you going to delete this, administrators? Before you do, see if there's some shred of truth in what I've said.

Matt 18:22-35, Parable of the Unforgiving Servant

Search the scripture and find out the meaning of forgiveness?

Mexico's economy is in shambles... There are resistance groups fighting the government for a piece of land. People are living in poverty. Where did you get the idea that Mexico has good economy? I've studied a bit about the Hispanic community in school and they paint a very different portrait...
    Mexico is the 12th richest nation in the World. To say they are economically bad off is a joke.

Claiming economic hardship as the reason for illegaly migrating to America is shameful. There are far more needy people in the world than Mexicans.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RETRO;
    Scroll down and read the scripture about BROTHERLY LOVE AND COMPASSION.
    I will get back to you on what forgiveness means. There are people that GOD did not forgive and there were those that he even hated.

The GOD I know and serve would never burn anyone forever in an everlating fire.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    do you have any idea how many Americans are killed by an ILLEGAL ALIEN'S on a DAILY basis (25)... thats 25 people that were killed by someone that shouldnt even be here in this country... no my friend ...you are trying to mix apples and oranges and I think your post is going to get thumped on when people read into what you are trying to say
    I am not defending illegal alien criminals. I am simply saying that we are human, legal or illegal. There are Americans killing Americans out there. It's a HUMAN problem, not with status.

On my initial post, I am talking about the non-criminal illegal aliens. Let me say this again: YES! DEPORT THE CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS who kill, deal drugs, and hurt other people. I'm all for that. But what about the good people who have never hurted anybody?
    When they crossed the border ILLEGALLY, they become criminals. I agree that ALL THE CRIMINAL ILLEGALS need to be deported . When they cross the border illegally they hurt Americans in many ways starting with job loss, keeping wages down, not to mention the ones that rape, kill and cause traffic accidents. To bring God into this is not wise, God does not condone the breaking of laws. I think you might have better luck on a pro illegal website, retro.

Re:
    My intention here was to share what the Bible said about forgiving one another. I've shown it to you, and now you've seen it. That's all that matters. If you even bothered to open up your Bible and read the parable for yourself, I'd be grateful for that. That's all I'm asking of you guys. Just read the passage! I'm not asking for you to agree with me on my politics! Just read what the word of God says.
    What if the person you're trying to convince with your argument is non-religious, agnostic, or even atheistic? Fortunately for most societies (eg. countries) of the world, governments are run by people who(m) administer law and order in their respective societies by official rules, procedures.... eg. laws. Recognizing many of the regular posters here and knowing that many are religious people... so what is our new visitor retro really suggesting here - a Theocracy? Well, if that's the case, one need only look at the last 400-500 years of world history to understand how well that has NOT worked when tried or imposed on citizens of a nation. People in our country are free to practice whichever religion (or none at all) they choose. This choice is enabled by basic freedoms outlined far back in the Constitution - eg. we have religious freedom and diversity of belief because laws guarantee this ability - and not vice versa.

One instance of forgiveness is when the people were about to stone the woman and he said; He without sin cast the first stone. and they were none and they left. But the point he made was when he told the woman to "Go and sin no more."

Illegal aliens are continuing to break the law by remaining here. If they want forgiveness they should go home and do the right thing and go through legal channels and come back legally. Then they will be accepted and forgiven.

Christians are not required to forgive those who practice malicious, willful sin with no repentance. Such become GOD's enemies.
    Heb. 10;26-31; Psa 139;21,22

He must do what he can to right the wrong or damage done.
    Matt 6;23,24

GOD has a required way for seeking and receiving his forrgiveness. one must acknowledge his sin, must recognize that it is an offense against GOD, must confess it unqualifiedly, have a deep heartfelt sorrow for the wrong done and a determination to turn from such a course or practice.'
    Psa 32;5, 51;4, 1 John 1;8,9

Go home, enter by the law, and all is forgiven.

Lawlessness is sin.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

as a dad I am protecting my children from the drunk ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT that is a 13th century throw back as my family drives down the road in a mini van as the little ones sit in a car seat

As a man I want the community safe from the MS - 13 and the hundreds of other gangs imported into this country

as a grand father I want the massive amount of drugs that are being pumped into our country to stop before it is pushed onto my grand children...

nope... not going to get a free pass on this one
    1) Chester Stiles (guy assaulting girl on tape) is legal. There are rapists who are legal residents. www.crimelibrary.com has tons of info on legal residents committing atrocities.

2) Gangs? Bloods and crips are legal citizens. KKK are a certain population of whites who murdered people back then. CERTAIN POPULATION, I DIDN'T SAY ALL WHITES kill people, so please don't take it out of context. I'm not racist, but I do know that KKK is a gang who championed white supremacy. Fact or opinion?

The point is we do have our share of gangs and rapists and we do not need more from other countries.

3) Drugs? Not every drug is from Mexico. But yes, by all means, deport those drug dealers. Some are from China and Afghanistan. Lou Dobbs once mentioned that China is an importer of steriods. More on drugs? We should teach our kids to really say no to them and be smart. Equip them with knowledge and the Word of God, and they will not buy drugs from anybody.

More than 90% of all our drugs comes from South of the border. They are even growing field in our national forest. We could get the drug problem under control if it were not for the amount coming across the border.

I'm talking about the illegals who are living and working here. The ones that aren't stealing numbers, forging papers, etc. The ones that want to go to school or join the military. For the others who have committed atrocities, please deport them! But let's keep the ones who are helpful?

As for the safety of your kids, I understand why you would be mad. But you have to agree that everybody is capable of drunk driving. Illegals and legals alike.

We have our share of bad people and more is just over crowing our court system, jails and prisons, and law enforcement. Al of this cost the american tax payer.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast