Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Quote Originally Posted by domack
    What is forgiveness? When someone breaks the law then repents and ask for forgiveness, then it should be forgiven. That doesn't mean to keep sining it's ok now. To repent is to stop sining or a least try, these people have not repented. Grow up and be a real Christan. Read past the first verse of Matthew 18:22-35
    They don't need to repent to you, personally. They need to confess it to God and ask Christ to be their savior. Of course it's not okay to sin afterwards and that's why you ask forgiveness (wholeheartedly) for God to forgive you each time you've sinned. How do you know that these people have not repented? I know many of them are not saved, but some are. How do you know if certain illegals are trying hard not to sin? You don't know anything like that. You're not God. Only he knows!

I know many illegals who believe in God. I go to church with them. They are gracious people who love and want to serve him. It doesn't matter if you like them or not, but we know God loves all those who love him.
    Because they're still here to repent they would to be in their home counties. Changing the laws is not forgiveness. "obey the laws of the land"
    Is it for the general good that the few to benefit at the cost of many?
    Anyway are you a one worlder?

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I have been arguing the case for about an hour and gave up ... this is like a nice troll
    A nice troll? Nice? You're calling me nice? Hey, at least I'm getting to you by being nice. Why don't we just go back to God's word and put aside our biases for a minute?

I don't have anything against any of you, I just think we should base our decisions off of the Bible because there's no other truth in the world. My truths and your truths really doesn't matter. It's what God says in the Bible and we should stick to it.

And airborne, why did you give up? If I am lying, and what I've been saying is untrue, then say so (but back that up with verses from the Bible that are not taken out of context). I hope I am making you realize something.
    Your too nice for us to bash....Most trolls are rude, and we respond by turning them into mince-meat.
    My intention is not to insult anybody, and I stand by God's word and truth. I hope that every Christian here will take the time to read the Bible and encorporate that into their lives.

Well, I do thank you all for reading. I hope that William Gheen will not delete this thread and allow me to post here... I have not broken any rules of this forum so far.. I'm only going to post in this thread and no where else, so don't worry about me going against every argument. I'm only posting here.

Stick to God's word and you can't go wrong.

What is forgiveness? When someone breaks the law then repents and ask for forgiveness, then it should be forgiven. That doesn't mean to keep sining it's ok now. To repent is to stop sining or a least try, these people have not repented. Grow up and be a real Christan. Read past the first verse of Matthew 18:22-35
    They don't need to repent to you, personally. They need to confess it to God and ask Christ to be their savior. Of course it's not okay to sin afterwards and that's why you ask forgiveness (wholeheartedly) for God to forgive you each time you've sinned. How do you know that these people have not repented? I know many of them are not saved, but some are. How do you know if certain illegals are trying hard not to sin? You don't know anything like that. You're not God. Only he knows!

I know many illegals who believe in God. I go to church with them. They are gracious people who love and want to serve him. It doesn't matter if you like them or not, but we know God loves all those who love him.
    Because they're still here to repent they would to be in their home counties. Changing the laws is not forgiveness. "obey the laws of the land"
    Is it for the general good that the few to benefit at the cost of many?
    Anyway are you a one worlder?
    Laws can be changed all the time. "Separate but equal", Jim Crow. They were laws once. Maybe immigration laws can never be changed, but that's not the focus of my point. My point: look at things from a biblical perspective.

Am I a one-worlder? You could say so because I consider myself part of God's nation, wherever that is. America, Mexico, China, Honduras, who cares?

"Is it for the general good that the few to benefit at the cost of many? " Is Christ's perfect sacrifice and death good for kazillions of sinners? Is God's grace sufficient for us all? The most powerful being in the universe chooses to help pathetic, sinful, ungrateful humans. I'd say that's a pretty good example to follow.

And... all of you who are blessed with good food, good homes, and comfortable lives... Why do you try to make this so hard on others? You already have enough to eat, enough spend while a good portion of the world starves to death.

We ultimately die. If we're saved, even better, because we meet up with our Lord in heaven. Why not try to make the world a better place during this short period on earth?

"Separate but equal", Jim Crow.
    Wrong movement see you the civil rights people had a legal right to be here.
    Illegals are citizens of their own counties and have no right to be here..

Is it for the general good that the few to benefit at the cost of many? " Is Christ's perfect sacrifice and death good for kazillions of sinners? Is God's grace sufficient for us all?
    So for the few (your legal aliens friends) should stay here you don't care about anyone else. Why because your buddies don't feel like obeying laws, but it's ok they can ask for forgiveness.
    You said earlier they didn't have to ask me forgiveness. The forgiveness you ask is not from god but from man to change the law.

Good illegal & bad illegal

Retro, I wonder if you have any children, I will assume that you do not. Have you been to any other country far, far away from the US border? Forget about Mexico for the time being. You should visit India, but I'll get to that in a moment.
    People who think like you are not doing the Mexicans any favors because they will never resolve their problems in their home country (if they keep coming here.) Worse yet, when they do harm to Americans, they are given special treatment (see the news of the rapist & murder Medellin).
    The good ones need to go back and do good there (and take the bad ones with them).
    Now getting back to children, is your bleeding heart willing to let the children of illegals have priority to fill the seats of our schools and colleges over (maybe) your children and mine and at our mutual expense? You are welcome to pay for letting them stay; I have better use for my money, especially for taking care of my family needs.
    I happened to find myself in southeastern India (the city of Madras) and I was not impressed. I found my stay there very difficult because of all the foreign lands I visited while in the Navy, it was by far the stinkiest and crowded. There were people standing around every where by the thousands: on the side walks, in the open spaces that passed as a park, sleeping at the door steps of store fronts, you name it they were there.
    It could very well happen here but the squatters won't be the Mexicans, it will be us. It will be us because the greedy bastards that want their cheap labor want to fatten their wallets at our expense. When the wages get depressed enough we will find ourselves on the streets like the Indians living in cities like Madras, Calcutta, Mumbai and other stinky cities there. Ask anyone that lives in a sanctuary city of the homes overflowing with illegals. You bet they are willing to live like that that’s how they do it in the home country they come from. Think about this for a minute, how can you afford a mortgage when there are companies that can hire three illegals for the price of one legal American? Imagine looking at the faces of your children, their hunger and discomfort while living in squalor! Kick the illegals out, build the fence and get rid of the appeasing politically correct morons at every level of government, they are our worse enablers! Oh, before I forget, the main reason the Mexicans can't change their situation is because they are not allowed to have guns, the tools tyrants fear the most. The people of Myanmar can attest to what I write about here. It is for that reason the second amendment exists.

Banned
    retro
    Ill need a complete list of the people you are talking about that needs this forgiveness.
    If you wouldn’t mind I will need also a copy of their picture ID, proof of the town ,state with addresses and zip codes, in which they live along with the closes living relatives, the church they go to a copy of each of their baptism records and also where they are employed full time or part time about what time they start work and about what time they get paid and by who is paying the pay ... Get that together for me and we can talk about the forgiveness they need…

Hi retro, thank you for bringing God into this because most, if not all of us at ALIPAC are strong believers and we do make our decisions based on how God guides us.

First of all, God helps those who help themselves. God expects and wants us to take part in our country, pay attention to the issues and to use our freedom of speech, which we're so blessed to have, to guide and protect our country. He also would want for Americans to be compassionate and do what we can to help people from around the world.

God knows and understands the reality of things and he knows that countries need laws in order to protect the people and in order to have freedom laws are necessary and they must be obeyed.

God expects for us to be responsible and he expects whoever the president is to be responsible and to uphold the laws which protect the people. He expects President Bush to do his job 100%, not 50% or 25%.

We should set an example for Mexico to follow and we should be compassionate and friendly neighbors, doing what we can to help them. God knows that what is going on is wrong and that it is causing problems for American citizens and that it is not helping Mexico to straighten out it's corrupt government and to utilize it's resources which Mexico is so blessed to have.

God understands the real world and real problems. While he expects us to be compassionate, he expects us to be responsible and realistic and granting amnesty would only cause a continuation of this extreme problem of our neighbor to the south not believing and understanding that the laws of another country are real and need to be respected.

Welcome to ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is something God commanded:
    Thou shall not covet thy neighbor (desire ardently - what belongs to another).

The illegals should not be here coveting our neighborhoods. They need to go back where their alegiances are, renovate their own neighborhoods and not bring ours down to third world status.

I'll leave the forgivness part up to God.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

retro's
    How dare anybody say how Christians should treat illegal immigration but God?? How do you think you know what Paul's perspective was to illegal immigration? We should not be selfish! Not wanting illegals to receive small benefits is selfish. Why? Because you want all for yourself.
    I guess that would make Mexico's oil ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast