Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE are not angry with illegal aliens because of who they are but what they are doing to this country. They are not contributing, the cost of illegal immigration astronomical and amnesty would even cost more. It is about the monetary cost and the cost of human lives. Plus it is not controlled. Population alone is a problem in our schools, enviornmental etc.
    Mexico or any other country would not be happy if their country were invaded by millions of poor people.
    Mexico is perfectly capable of taking care of it's people. Fox even said they do not come here because they were starving or lack of jobs in Mexico (hundreds of thousands of Americans are working in Mexico) but because our business welcome cheap labor.WE offer benefits that Mexico do not offer.

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    What is forgiveness? When someone breaks the law then repents and ask for forgiveness, then it should be forgiven. That doesn't mean to keep sining it's ok now. To repent is to stop sining or a least try, these people have not repented. Grow up and be a real Christan. Read past the first verse of Matthew 18:22-35
    Doesn't repenting mean giving up the fruits of your sin? So if you're an illegal alien to repent would mean moving back to your native country and coming back LEGALLY.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    One instance of forgiveness is when the people were about to stone the woman and he said; He without sin cast the first stone. and they were none and they left. But the point he made was when he told the woman to "Go and sin no more."

Illegal aliens are continuing to break the law by remaining here. If they want forgiveness they should go home and do the right thing and go through legal channels and come back legally. Then they will be accepted and forgiven.

Christians are not required to forgive those who practice malicious, willful sin with no repentance. Such become GOD's enemies.
    Heb. 10;26-31; Psa 139;21,22

He must do what he can to right the wrong or damage done.
    Matt 6;23,24

GOD has a required way for seeking and receiving his forrgiveness. one must acknowledge his sin, must recognize that it is an offense against GOD, must confess it unqualifiedly, have a deep heartfelt sorrow for the wrong done and a determination to turn from such a course or practice.'
    Psa 32;5, 51;4, 1 John 1;8,9

Go home, enter by the law, and all is forgiven.

Lawlessness is sin.
    Yeah Dyehard! Great arguments!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    So for the few (your legal aliens friends) should stay here you don't care about anyone else. Why because your buddies don't feel like obeying laws, but it's ok they can ask for forgiveness.
    You said earlier they didn't have to ask me forgiveness. The forgiveness you ask is not from god but from man to change the law.
    In my pathetic human opinion, I think the good ones should stay. That's what I think. Why? If you can let go to those child molesters go free and register sex offenders only to have them hurt children again, why not do the same for the illegals who are good?

Now, back to the parable. I'm not asking for you to forgive. Jesus Christ is telling us to forgive everybody. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    retro
    Ill need a complete list of the people you are talking about that needs this forgiveness.
    If you wouldn’t mind I will need also a copy of their picture ID, proof of the town ,state with addresses and zip codes, in which they live along with the closes living relatives, the church they go to a copy of each of their baptism records and also where they are employed full time or part time about what time they start work and about what time they get paid and by who is paying the pay ... Get that together for me and we can talk about the forgiveness they need…
    Fortunately, they don't NEED forgiveness from humans like us (they only need it from God), but we DO NEED to forgive them. Get what I'm saying? What did the parable say? "Register everybody, keep track of them and keep track of them?" Did Christ say that? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    he expects us to be responsible and realistic and granting amnesty would only cause a continuation of this extreme problem of our neighbor to the south not believing and understanding that the laws of another country are real and need to be respected.
    I thank you for you welcoming me here and allowing me to share my views.

Yes, I absolutely agree that the law needs to be respected. But the problem is that we have a lot of good people who are illegals who just want to make a living. If we impose fines and penalties (not deportation), many of them would be happy to take it. Right now, the government is not allowing any reasonable choices for them. People are still living in the shadows, criminal illegals will still commit crimes (legal or not), and good folks out there should be given a second chance at redeeming themselves. God gives us numerous chances to redeem ourselves. Why can't you all do the same?

And we don't know what God thinks about all this. Maybe he's for amnesty, maybe he's not. Who knows? The point I'm trying to make is for everybody to read the parable and adhere to it. (I know it's hard, but let's not pick and choose what we want to hear from the Bible.)[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Here is something God commanded:
    Thou shall not covet thy neighbor (desire ardently - what belongs to another).

The illegals should not be here coveting our neighborhoods. They need to go back where their alegiances are, renovate their own neighborhoods and not bring ours down to third world status.

I'll leave the forgivness part up to God.
    Coveting is jealousy, am I correct? I don't think every illegal people are jealous of America. They see America as opportunity and they're finding jobs to make their lives better. They're not out in your lawn drooling over your brand new car and house. They're out there to build something for themselves.

Have you ever coveted something? I think we all have at a certain point of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    retro, you don't seem to think that countries, certainly at least the United States are entitled to have laws to protect themselves and to have them enforced and obeyed?

Would you have any problem with a U.S. invasion on Mexico? There's a lot of oil down there and we could sure use it.

Would you like a world of "open borders" or is this demand only to be required of U.S. citizens?
    What does the Bible say about conquering other lands? Or "stealing" their oil? Open borders? I'm pretty sure we're not to steal, but I don't know what the Bible says about the other two topics.

What I do know is that Christ taught us to forgive. He didn't make exceptions, and he didn't say to forgive when you feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    [b]In essence what you are asking Christians to do is allow these illegal’s to break mans laws, repent to God and keep living in God’s grace and continue to break mans laws?

I was not taught that you can sin, ask for forgiveness, sin the exact sin the next day and then live on God’s grace…

What does grace mean to you?

If they are truly repentant and want to live a Godly life would that not mean that if in this country illegally that they leave and come back lawfully?
    No, I'm asking you to allow the ones that are already here be left alone and put on a legal pathway (not citizenship per se). Man's laws are important, but not as important as God's. God will deal with the lawless in time. I suggest we wait for him to judge the human race.

Grace, to me, means that God has given me something I didn't deserve. We didn't deserve it, and yet we get it. The parable taught us to be forgiving to others. If you can't do it, oh well. Take it up with the Lord when you have time.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    The person who is forgiven is not necessarily released from any societal or legal obligation to make material or financial amends or legal punishments
    So give them a fair punishment such as fines or whatnots. A REASONABLE and HUMANE punishment people can agree to. Not a deportation mandate.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast