Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Every president must uphold the Constitution. You sounded to me that you think that Hillary is not going to uphold the Constitution, how do you know ? Maybe she'll uphold the Constitution even more then Bush did
    You mean like when she tried to do an end run around it with universal health care when she wasn't even an elected official. Surely you can't believe that episode bodes well for her future adherence to the founding documents?

You are right Cassie, Clinton does have charisma. Some people thought Hitler did too. I personally think any Democrat even Lieberman would be a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    You are right Cassie, Clinton does have charisma. Some people thought Hitler did too. I personally think any Democrat even Lieberman would be a disaster.

How right you are Andyt.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese

How right you are Andyt.
    I feel the same way. If she thinks I have respect for her, because she chose to "stand by her man" after he humiliated her in her own house, think again, to me she just was willing to prostitute herself and her integrity by staying with good ole Bill so she might have a chance in the political arena, I have no respect for her only contempt!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    PatrioticSandra,

Don't let cassie upset you. She doesn't even know what Hillary supports or opposes. She is just tossing her vote around and telling us what her intentions are. I've given her sound advice but she has her mind set on voting on Hillary.

So no big deal.

Dixie
    I don’t believe Sandra is upset when I bash the Republicans. Those Republicans bash us Dems too. My mind is set on voting a Democrat. I’m a registered Democrat.
    Re: PSandra...That’s her prerogative.

cassie, being a Dem... that's your choice. I'm not going to try and stop you. Get the to the Primaries! The people on this site are not going to be blindly following your lead. Thanks but no thanks. We are opposed to Amnesty.

Frankly, Democrat = Amnesty for Illegal Aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cassie, being a Dem... that's your choice. I'm not going to try and stop you. Get the to the Primaries! The people on this site are not going to be blindly following your lead. Thanks but no thanks. We are opposed to Amnesty.

Dixie
    It's good that you're not trying to stop me, it won't work, can tell you that.
    I dislike Boosh so much, and want to pay the Republicans back, and the only way to pay them back is voting a true liberal: Hillary, Obama, or Kerry. Whoever wins the nomination will get my vote. I'll vote for Hillary in the primaries.

Frankly, Republican:

Amnesty for Illegl Aliens
    Another war ( Iran ) and probably N -Korea
    Encouraging more illegals to enter the country for big business
    Less civil rights ( big brother can spy on us )
    Lies, lies & lies
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

I can't remember that Clinton deliberately killed innocent people in concentration camps, invaded several other countries, enslaved millions of people in occupied countries, wanted to create an empire for " Aryans " only. Maybe, I'm just missing something.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cassie wrote:

The best way for me is to join sos, Ca minuteman, ccir, etc.
    That is great! I think the minutemen are awesome! You could do great good that way! I think everyone should do what they think is best to fight illegal immigration. I am doing everything I can in all areas that are available to me.
    What I like of the Minuteman is that they actually go to the border and if they spot illegal aliens entering our country, they call the ABP and let them handle it. The main important goal that must be achieved is to prevent illegals from coming into this country, and have the fence build, only then we can duscuss what to do with the illegals already here.I've received several question why I oppose illegals from coming, yet I have no opinion for the those already here. I'll explain it in a new topic

More than just the immigration issue matters to me, however, it is an incredibly important issue right now since this country is in crisis, so it is very important to me that the person I vote for has it on the front burner, not the back burner. Tancredo definitely has it on the front burner and I like how he listens to what the people want, than stands up for it.
    Tancredo may have this issue on the front burner, but he's no solutions on so many other issues. I will just not vote a person over one issue. My vote is important, and I want the right person to get it.

As I said before if Hillary is your choice, that is fine with me. Everyone has the right to vote for whoever they want, I am sure you will investigate indepth, which is very wise, to make sure she is the right candidate for your vote.
    We'll see what happens before the elections, if Kerry gets the Democratic nomination, he'll get my vote again. Hillary is my favorite, but I'll vote any Democrat over a Republican, I've just had enough of those Republicans. I'm not going to split my vote, and will absolutely not vote for a 3rd party.

I believe in "Live and Let Live as Well."
    We've a lot in common

Dixie
    It's good that you're not trying to stop me, it won't work, can tell you that.
    I dislike Boosh so much, and want to pay the Republicans back, and the only way to pay them back is voting a true liberal: Hillary, Obama, or Kerry. Whoever wins the nomination will get my vote. I'll vote for Hillary in the primaries.

Frankly, Republican:

Amnesty for Illegl Aliens
    Another war ( Iran ) and probably N -Korea
    Encouraging more illegals to enter the country for big business
    Less civil rights ( big brother can spy on us )
    Lies, lies & lies
    Ah, Bush isn't running in 2008.

Amnesty for Illegl Aliens (No! Wrong Party you meant the Democrats)
    The HR4437 and S2611 votes prove that without a doubt. Add to that what the bills they are submitting this session.
    Besides, Dems are the majority in Congress and they are the ones that will be passing the illegal alien Amnesty.

Another war ( Iran ) and probably N -Korea Crystal Ball, Talking Point Rhetoric Spare me.

Encouraging more illegals to enter the country for big business -
    Democrats S9 Comprehensive Immigration Reform...
    More Democrats S.237 AgJobs Bill
    Do you know anything about the Democrats or their position on illegal immigration? We sure do. Your just wrong, wrong, really wrong.

Less civil rights ( big brother can spy on us ) I guess the Democratic Congress will be passing those Big Brother Bills.

Lies, lies & lies - Very bad choice to bring to a debate.

Like I've said before you are an uninformed voter. Sorry, I can't help you with that. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that are just as informed as you are that will be voting for Republicans next election. You will just cancel each other out so the rest of us can elect the next president.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cassie Wrote:

Hillary will uphold the constitution. Why do you even question that ?
    Come on Cassie,,,,,,Hilary is a Hipocritical, egotistical, backstabbing, Moranious, selfcentered, loud mouth, onewoman, airhead. That`s out for Hilary and only Hilary, and will do nothing for the people of this country but everything for spite.
    If she gets the power over the country=,,,,,,,,,,,,,MY GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast