Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Anyone remember KLINTON'S little amnesty for ILLEGALS?
    I do! It's called the Rolling Amnesty.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Anyone remember KLINTON'S little amnesty for ILLEGALS?
    I do! It's called the Rolling Amnesty.

Dixie
    And YOU get the PRIZE, lol!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry for the Grammar problems. But what should of Bush did after 9-11-2001? Really should he of done what Clinton did for 8 years and bombed a pill factory. Or maybe nothing at all in allow for more attacks on our country. Clinton set in did nothing for years and was offered Bin laden twice. In yet he did notihng. You want to go back to that?

What needs to be understood of Islam, and how it wants to take over the world. Islam means "submit", it is not peaceful or going to stop intill we are all islamic. It started in the 6th century Ad in forced and killed its way through the middle east. They are not stupid and can wait to slowly over take us through more children. That is what they are doing over in the EU. France has on norm a total of over 50 to 80 cars a night burnt. Police can't go into a large area around Paris France. In 50 years Europe will be Islamic. I know you won't agree with me, but it doe's not look good at all.

Iraq maybe or maybe not was the best idea, but at least we are taking out thousands of islamics that wish us harm. Many of them are the same people that flown those planes into our buildings. Iran is a big part of the problem,the bombs to blow our troops up mostly been coming from there. Also we have found a few of their guard helping with this. Is that a act of war? Sure is. It is not us that is doing it. But yet you will say I'm wrong for thinking this way. The president of Iran even threaten that we will die.

I don't think Bush is a good president, but he is not all wrong on this issue. In fact he is a total tradior on the iligal and NAU problems. But I understand that islam is also a threat. I can't wait to put a American into office in 08.

The Eu is 27 nations that gave up for a unelected group of leaders. They did not defend their rights or nation when it was most needed. I think I will stick by America which respects freedom to a point any more. Even so some leaders of this country don't understand what that stands for any more.

I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, but hopefully we will stand as a nation against the threats we face. Also could you read this?
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    ...what are you up so late ?
    Working to defeat illegal immigration.
    Bush is a lame, lame... lame duck. Sure he is all for guestworkers, no new news there. What you are failing to realize is that he is way off the Republican base and is more inline with the Democratic platform.
    This is not true what you say. John McCain is a Republican, and he also supports a guest worker's program. And what is Colin Powel's stance ?? Jeb Bush ??
    It's not! McCain is a fine example of a RINO. Look at his voting record. Also, since this fell into my lap today, this really explains McCain.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=52930
    As for Powel and Jeb...I don't care. They don't count because they are just voters.
    80% of Americans oppose illegal immigration, this is both Democrat & Republican voters, telling that Bush and his guest worker's program is inline with the Democratic platform and her voters is an insult to all the Democrats I know that oppose illegal aliens too.
    It's not an insult but it's something the Democrats need to change within their party. Not my fault they are not doing what you think they should.
    Rhino. E V E R Y O N E on this forum realizes what Bush is and what he thinks. We also know he is not a very good representitive of the people or his party.
    Bush is not a good representative of this nation, he's an idiot.
    We know.
    In essence, the Democrats will be supporting amnesty and the Republicans will not.
    They will both support amnesty, we know it from our history that Reps & Dems have given amnesty. Wasn't reagan a Republican ?? Who gave the 1986 amnesty ?? I'll give you a hint: " It was not a Democrat "
    Ronald Regan said that was the worst mistake he ever made. Why are the Congressional Democrats following that act? Nope, not a Democrat but he was an OBL.

Learning something?

Dixie

MATTHEW
    Sorry for the Grammar problems. But what should of Bush did after 9-11-2001? Really should he of done what Clinton did for 8 years and bombed a pill factory. Or maybe nothing at all in allow for more attacks on our country. Clinton set in did nothing for years and was offered Bin laden twice. In yet he did notihng. You want to go back to that?
    You might also want to add 4 very important issues to your list. More important than the pill factory.

1993 BOMBING OF THE WORLD TRADE
    {nothing, absolutely NOTHING done when all the evidence was there}
    bin laden could have been cornered had they moved on the information.

SOMALIA
    Sending our people in with less than was needed! Refusing reinforcements
    pulling out our military and turning tail gave bin laden his MOMENTUM and hurt our Troops!

the USS COLE
    an Act of War!!
    he purposely let the murder of our sailors go!

PULLING OUR TEAM OUT OF YEMEN
    They were on the trail of the cell that bombed the COLE and had the enemy all but cornered. Klinton pulled John O'Neil OUT of Yemen and ended the investigation To allow bin laden another escape.

The above doesn't even take into account his stripping our military of their essence. Changing the rules concerning our ships refueling in enemy territories. {USS COLE} Eliminating live ammunition. Changing the rules concerning the military's rules of engagement. {not allowed to fire upon a potential enemy}

And more and more and more............

I know one thing for sure I am not voting for Hillary Clinton, I cannot vote for anyone with such lame brain ideas for this country and who states that she will take rights away from american citizens for their own good
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Cassie wrote:

I want to pay the Republicans back by voting the most liberal Democrat in the primaries.
    Cassie, I understand your anger , as you know I am very angry at Bush as well, however, I hope you really study your choice of presidential candidate as all of us should, because if your vote is entirely for revenge it could backfire. Because you are not looking at the whole picture, just at getting even. There are many Republicans that do not agree with Bush, so paying them back is not really fair.

If the wrong president is put in office we all pay. Bush is an example of that. I could never vote for Hillary NOT because she is a Democrat, but because of her affilation with La Raza. I do not believe we can have a president that panders to the illegals. That would be a HUGE KNOCK against our cause here on Alipac and a devastating blow to America. Bush is already causing so much devastation in this area, a huge change needs to happen. Hillary with her La Raza agenda is not going to keep those illegals out of your neighborhood. She will give them tuitions and do more to help them feel at home, as she stated in the article I sent you. That would be VERY bad for America.

I believe in voting for an individual and not a party. I am not attacking you or Hillary, just explaining why so many here are having a very adverse reaction to Hillary. We have all investigated indepth and cannot vote for Hillarys agenda.

I will be watching Tom Tancredo to see how he does on all issues. So far he is looking good to me. But it always good to reevaluate several times before making a final decision on any candidate. I admire your spirit, you seem to have alot of determination, you will be a good addition to the minutemen.

Banned
    Rhetorical question:

Don't you guys know when you're being trolled?

Nice call Crocket. Although you should know since you've been stalked this past week.

Oh! cassie I forgot to mention,

If you are against the word "God" and the "Pledge of Ledgence" being banned from schools,
    And if you believe in "God"
    Obama does`nt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He`s Atheist.
    ------------------------

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast