Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Roseanne says she 'begged' ABC, 'like 40 motherf-----s,' to let her 'make amends' bef

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Never watched or read Dr. Seuss. Is that from Dr. Seuss? Disgusting!! The Democrats never got over losing the war or losing their slaves. Not to this day. That's why ABC is trying to resurrect all this crap with this big "ape = black" worldwide publicity tour. My life would have been better to have never seen this stuff, dear Boomslang. It just shows a terrible side of some humans, mostly in the Hollywood and Arts and Entertainment Bidness, seems to me. Ordinary people of this country do not spend their time on such hideous dehumanization, although some can be drawn in by the work product of our Cultured Artists Class when the networks and media sell it out over the cable to the world.

SHAME ON ABC. See if ABC had wanted to do the right thing, as soon as they found out about the tweet, they could have asked Roseanne to remove it, explain her context and purpose of it, apologized for the implications it could have, and moved on. But OH NO, they had to make it BFD, "cancel her show", draw world wide attention to the tweet, replant the seeds and let the wind and cable carry the seeds far and wide so if anyone has forgotten, they'll remember, and for those who didn't know, will learn it.

DISGUSTING!

Fight Back Roseanne! FIGHT BACK!!!

See what ABC has done is like what some sleazeball would do if you were walking down a runaway unaware that your skirt was caught in your pantyhose taking pictures of you and your exposed butt and sending them out to every newspapers in the world, instead of running to your aid and pulling your skirt down over your butt for you.

ABC SUCKS!!!
    Sorry, but I was just shocked that you have never seen the ugly side of our country.

Here is most of Dr. Seuss' collection
    http://www.businessinsider.com/befor...ct-repellent-1

Never saw it, never knew that people in this country deliberately tried to associate black people with apes and monkeys in this way simply because they were black. What a terrible and disgusting thing these artists, cartoonists, tv producers, networks, writers, make-up artists, theaters and film producers have done. How do you undo this? How do you erase images like that from someone's brain who has seen it? How do you redraw reality from these conspired highly visible impressions of this fake association?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Never saw it, never knew that people in this country deliberately tried to associate black people with apes and monkeys in this way simply because they were black. What a terrible and disgusting thing these artists, cartoonists, tv producers, networks, writers, make-up artists, theaters and film producers have done. How do you undo this? How do you erase images like that from someone's brain who has seen it? How do you redraw reality from these conspired highly visible impressions of this fake association?
    No, Judy. Let it do its work. Let that jagged little red pill take you where you need to be!

Never watched or read Dr. Seuss. Is that from Dr. Seuss? Disgusting!!
    I was addicted to Dr. Seuss. I read just about everything by him. I never saw that. It looks like a knockoff of some of his characters. Boomslang didn't bother to source it. It is like that picture a reported put out showing children in a cage, and noting that this is what President Trump is doing with immigrant children. But it turns out that the picture was from 2014 and was what Obama was doing to children. Boomslang put up this photo and you assume it is legitimate! He has successfully planted the rumor!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    See what ABC has done is like what some sleazeball would do if you were walking down a runaway unaware that your skirt was caught in your pantyhose taking pictures of you and your exposed butt and sending them out to every newspapers in the world, instead of running to your aid and pulling your skirt down over your butt for you.
    My, what an example!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    Sorry, but I was just shocked that you have never seen the ugly side of our country.
    And you want to force everybody to feel guilty for what a few in some areas did that the rest of us had no knowledge of nor any control over. It all about creating white guilt!

How do you undo this? How do you erase images like that from someone's brain who has seen it? How do you redraw reality from these conspired highly visible impressions of this fake association?
    It's easy if they don't brainwash their children with such images and information while they are growing up to foment hatred of all whites.

It's like the Holocaust. while we shouldn't forget that it happened, raising your children, showing them such images will make them grow up fearful and full of hate. If you want hate to go away, you have to leave those in their proper historical places.

Oh, I wasn't talking about me. I know the association is false, a ruse, a cruel sick game by dumb genetically defective racists, probably from too much in-breeding, of years gone by, probably all dead now.

I was wondering what the people do who grew up with this, who laughed at the cartoons as children and thought the shows they dressed up for and paid money to see were funny "entertainment"? How or when do they learn their childhood laughter was cruelty, and that as they grew up and dressed up for a night out on the town they were just silly brainwashed stooges of a sick evil that honestly the best I can tell, no one can explain or understand to this day due to the irrationality of it all?

What is Spike Lee trying to accomplish re-spreading it and re-selling it now?

Are you familiar with the Mexican cartoon character called Memin Pinguin?

I stumbled across the name maybe 12 years ago when it popped up during a google search on blacks in Mexico, which I was doing to find out why there are no blacks in Mexico when they had a slave trade as large as the US. Memin Pinguin is a little black boy who has all these adventures. So strange to have a black child as a "beloved" cartoon comic-book character in a country with no blacks that has no explanation for what happened to all the black slaves that were once there imported from Africa to work in the mines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mem%C3%ADn_Pingu%C3%ADn
    Last edited by Judy; 06-03-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh this stuff has to be old, old, back before the civil rights movement.
    If you look at when it was, it was early work before 1940. Bloomslang tries to slime anyone who you might look fondly on.

If you read about Dr. Seuss at Wikipedia, you'd find that he was of German ancestry. He was most likely brought up with his prejudices. During WWII he was in favor of Japanese internment. "After the war, though, Geisel overcame his feelings of animosity, using his book Horton Hears a Who! (1954) as an allegory for the Hiroshima bombing and the American post-war occupation of Japan, as well as dedicating the book to a Japanese friend."

"Geisel was a liberal Democrat and a supporter of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and the New Deal. His early political cartoons show a passionate opposition to fascism, and he urged action against it both before and after the United States entered World War II."

"In 1948, after living and working in Hollywood for years, Geisel moved to La Jolla, California, a predominantly Republican community."

Some people grow and change, for the better. Some people, like Boomslang, look for any dirt that can find, caring little about the good they did on life. He is certainly not the type you support as he would lock a person up for life for any small infraction.

The image Boomslang posted and the site he linked to shows work he did from 1920 to 1940 when he was young, and working for " FLIT, a common bug spray at the time manufactured by Standard Oil of New Jersey."

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    No, Judy. Let it do its work. Let that jagged little red pill take you where you need to be!
    So he admits he is trying to brainwash you!

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    It's easy if they don't brainwash their children with such images and information while they are growing up to foment hatred of all whites.

It's like the Holocaust. while we shouldn't forget that it happened, raising your children, showing them such images will make them grow up fearful and full of hate. If you want hate to go away, you have to leave those in their proper historical places.
    Yeah, no one can be happy, hopeful, optimistic and forward-looking reliving the darkest pages of history over and over, especially children and young adults. You know I go back to that strange statement by Kanye West that caused all that uproar. I actually understood what he was saying even if he didn't say it well. He wasn't talking about slaves in slavery being a choice, he was talking about people today who allow the history of slavery to hold them back, put them down or even define them. We still have racism in this country, I understand that, but at the same time, there has never been a better environment for black Americans to get out there and grab the brass ring. And I think that's what Kanye was trying to say.

You know there was an interesting statistic from this month's job's report. Besides the good numbers across the board, that the New York Times ran out of words to describe how good they were, all groups except one had more people leaving the work force than entering in the job participation numbers. That one group that had more people entering the labor market to look for work, than were leaving for retirement, disability, discouraged or whatever was black Americans. 76,000 more black Americans entered the job market than left the job market. The first time that's happened in a long, long time. And they were the only group to do that. That means optimistic, that means encouraged, that means hopeful, that means confident, that means motivated, that means inspired. That was such a great achievement of this administration and economy. The only person I heard report on it was Charles Payne on Fox News.

So there is so much good going on now, too much in too many ways on too many fronts, that it can't be concealed or raked over any more and black Americans, those who had almost given up, are back in the game of work and good lives. There is still a lot to be done by all of US for all of US, but we're well on our way to solving a lot of problems in our country ... FAST.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast