Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ill be frank ,the fact that this "Why in Voting for Obama" post even exist is very disturbing to say the least, i thought you people were smarter than that
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Ill be frank ,the fact that this "Why in Voting for Obama" post even exist is very disturbing to say the least, i thought you people were smarter than that
    Well, tell me what the "smart" choice is. You can vote for:

a) McCain
    b) Obama
    c) Third party
    d) Nobody.

All pretty uninspiring choices. But thats the cards we're dealt. I dunno, I think its interesting hearing everybody voice their different voting philosophies. We're all just trying to work it out . .

Quote Originally Posted by ressiepooh
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ressiepooh wrote:

I see why I stopped coming here
    Why?

Just didn't feel very welcome. Some of the post on here make it seem very Republican(good old boy). I came here for help with illegal immigration. I'm not a Democrat either.
    Well, if you want to help with the illegal immigration problem, you're certainly always welcome in my world. Thanks for being here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Quote Originally Posted by ressiepooh
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ressiepooh wrote:

I see why I stopped coming here
    Why?

Just didn't feel very welcome. Some of the post on here make it seem very Republican(good old boy). I came here for help with illegal immigration. I'm not a Democrat either.
    Well, if you want to help with the illegal immigration problem, you're certainly always welcome in my world. Thanks for being here.
    Same here.
    Doesn't matter what Party affiliation we are. We are here for the same reasons...
    Thanks for being here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama just picked Biden (sp?) for Vice President. What's with all these Senators running for President and Vice President? The lowest of the low (9% approval rating) getting the highest offices in the U.S. There should be a law: no Senators allowed to be President of the U.S.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Why vote for Obama, when there are Third Party and Independent alternative candidates, who are dead set against the illegal invasion?
    I just may vote for a Third Party candidate, however at this point I don't see a one that has a snow balls chance.
    I really think if they included None of The Above or Neither on the ballot there would be a huge turn out to vote.
    No alternative party presidential candidate has a snow balls chance of becoming president in '08.

What voting for alternative party candidates you agree with, can accomplish over time if enough people will vote for them, is to break the stranglehold of the duopoly on our political system.

As Pat Buchanan observed, "Our two parties have become nothing but two wings of the same bird of prey".

Opting for the lesser of two evils, when it comes to Obama and McCain, is like trying to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic.

If it was all about immigration then I think we could not vote for either. Therein lies the rub...immigration did not turn out ot be a major issue and why not?

However, it is about other issues and therefore I must go with McCain with no enthusiasm...unless Romney comes on board....how about Condi Rice for VP? Obama should not be the DEM nominee and he screwed up by not picking Billary as VP!

Baldwin or Barr or Nadar can only spoil. I would never criticize anyone here for voting for someone other than Obama or McCain. Your choice.

I would criticize a little those who do not vote at all only for the reason that the boys (girls) are getting killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

One of them will win and life will go on either way. We have all survived both D's and R's.

However, it is about other issues and therefore I must go with McCain with no enthusiasm...unless Romney comes on board..
    In-trade numbers for Romney have gone up and they haven't been wrong since before 2004. Biden's numbers went way up days before they announced. In-trade has been 100% correct since 2004 on all elections, congress, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    If it was all about immigration then I think we could not vote for either. Therein lies the rub...immigration did not turn out ot be a major issue and why not?.
    Very interesting question.

Keep in mind, this is only the FIRST presidential election where we've been able to interject the illegal immigration issue into the equation. And not the last, oh boy. Last election, they wouldn't even TALK about it.

And the fact that McCain is considering Romney for V.P. is a clear indication of our power. McCain knows thats one of his weak points with the conservative wing of the Rep. party. ANd keep in mind: THats ALL they care about. Our power. Thats all they respect. McCain could care less about fairness or justice or patriotism. Any nod he makes in our direction is only because he respects our power. Which is growing every day. Thats all they care about: personal greed and power.

Theres a lot of reasons why we the people are having so much trouble interjecting this issue on the presidential level. By the time a politician reaches that level, he's already been bought-and-sold by the Elites. And they want to flood the country with illegals. Cheap labor. This is one of the rare issues where we the people are not going to let them get away with it. It'll just take some time.

Statements in bold are very true. Now didn't Romney win PA? The Democrats keep saying that they have to win PA. If they don't win PA, they can't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    If it was all about immigration then I think we could not vote for either. Therein lies the rub...immigration did not turn out ot be a major issue and why not?.
    Very interesting question.

Keep in mind, this is only the FIRST presidential election where we've been able to interject the illegal immigration issue into the equation. And not the last, oh boy. Last election, they wouldn't even TALK about it.

And the fact that McCain is considering Romney for V.P. is a clear indication of our power. McCain knows thats one of his weak points with the conservative wing of the Rep. party. ANd keep in mind: THats ALL they care about. Our power. Thats all they respect. McCain could care less about fairness or justice or patriotism. Any nod he makes in our direction is only because he respects our power. Which is growing every day. Thats all they care about: personal greed and power.

Theres a lot of reasons why we the people are having so much trouble interjecting this issue on the presidential level. By the time a politician reaches that level, he's already been bought-and-sold by the Elites. And they want to flood the country with illegals. Cheap labor. This is one of the rare issues where we the people are not going to let them get away with it. It'll just take some time.
    Good point. If 20 million IA's get amnesty, there will be a flood of millions more in this country and you can bet your bottom dollar immigration will be an issue in 4 years!!!!!!! Since Bush's term-look how many have come here in the last 8 years. Can you imagine how many more might come in the next 4? If peoples eyes aren't opened by then I don't know if they ever will be. Hopefully it won't be too little too late!