Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I have no problem with folks voting their conscience. However, and you can take this to the bank, come November there will be someone with the name McCain or Obama voted in as the next President of the United States.
    Probably. But if the third parties garner enough votes to make an impression, it can have an impact on future elections. It can shape opinion, and also make ballot access easier.

I am not going to vote for a person that I do not want to be President. I will vote Baldwin if he is on the ballot. If not, then Barr. (Yes, I know Barr sucks on immigration, as well as a slew of other issues, but I'd rather have him than Mcbama.)
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Rasmussen's daily poll shows Obama leading by ony 1 percentage point, which is in the margin of error. Obama's lead has shrunk about 9 percentage points. I don't believe people will vote for a man who is endorsed by the Communist Party USA, and terrorists groups such as Hamas.

Howard Dean was destroyed by an impromptu scream. Dukakis wore that stupid helmet, riding in the tank. Mere mortals like these men were taken out by slip-ups. Obama is eaten-up with gaffes, radical associations and negatives that would have kept any other person out of the race. I personally think by election time, he will crash.

How many people, in these polls, do you think are being truthful and not just politically correct?

Anyone who would vote for Obama doesn't give a fig what happens to our country.

If one doesn't want to vote for McCain, vote for Baldwin or anyone BUT Obama.

I would advise you people to give some serious thought before voting for this man, mark my words, this guy will start this country down a dark path of no return, please think seriously for the sake of our country.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Both Obama and Hillary voted NO as English as the National Language
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I have never been a one issue voter, no matter how passionate I am about the issue, because of other damage that can be done. While one issue voters were watching nothing but abortion, they opened up our borders. If you only watch one tree, you may miss the forest fire right next to you.

This year is different. I will vote for whoever I have to to ensure OBAMA loses. His Domestic Security Force plan sends more chills down my spine than anything else any candidate has to say. IF he wins, and gets this force established, all hope of maintaining any freedom is gone.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    McCain at least says he wants the borders secure first....Obama JUST wants Amnesty and leave the borders open.....Something to think about
    McCain is a liar.
    He will secure the borders, yes.
    THEN give the illegals here AMESTY!!
    McCain CANNOT GIVE THE ILLEGALS AMNESTY. Only congress can do that. Remember June 07?????

However, a democratic president and a democrat controlled congress will GUARANTEE SHAMNESTY!

Cayla, you are one of the only people here that is thinking clearly. A one issue voter is defined by a preoccupation and a selfish interest. Sadly the U.S. voter pool is rife with this and politicians count on it. There will be one outcome of this election. Obama or McCain. Every other candidate is just noise and will be quickly forgotten. This is reality, like it or not. I don't like many of McCain's positions but this is true of all elections. Some call this voting for the lesser of two evils but I call it voting for a leader. Obama is not a leader...he's a rock star in the mold of Michael Jackson. With Jackson, his fans couldn't see through the glitter and adoration and recognize him for what he was...an egocentric social deviant and child molester. He was an addiction and many fans even today still don't accept this reality. When I vote, I will vote with a clear conscience knowing that I my vote counted in defining who the next leader of our country will be.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I have never been a one issue voter, no matter how passionate I am about the issue, because of other damage that can be done. While one issue voters were watching nothing but abortion, they opened up our borders. If you only watch one tree, you may miss the forest fire right next to you.

This year is different. I will vote for whoever I have to to ensure OBAMA loses. His Domestic Security Force plan sends more chills down my spine than anything else any candidate has to say. IF he wins, and gets this force established, all hope of maintaining any freedom is gone.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Cayla, you are one of the only people here that is thinking clearly. A one issue voter is defined by a preoccupation and a selfish interest. Sadly the U.S. voter pool is rife with this and politicians count on it. There will be one outcome of this election. Obama or McCain. Every other candidate is just noise and will be quickly forgotten. This is reality, like it or not. I don't like many of McCain's positions but this is true of all elections. Some call this voting for the lesser of two evils but I call it voting for a leader. Obama is not a leader...he's a rock star in the mold of Michael Jackson. With Jackson, his fans couldn't see through the glitter and adoration and recognize him for what he was...an egocentric social deviant and child molester. He was an addiction and many fans even today still don't accept this reality. When I vote, I will vote with a clear conscience knowing that I my vote counted in defining who the next leader of our country will be.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

McCain OR Obama will "lead" us further and further into hemispheric integration along the lines of the SPP, using illegal immigration as the tool, if we don't send the right people to Congress to stop it.

If we do become a cog in the wheel of regional government, as Obama and McCain would have us be, you can forget about all of your freedoms. Our laws will be "harmonized" with those of Canada and Mexico.

Obama praises Detroits Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, even after all of the scandols. They're both racial bigots.

I won't vote for MCain or Obama. I'll use the write in

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...-DETROIT-MAYOR

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...errer=facebook
    ------------------------

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast