Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The good news is this. We now have ALIPAC where we can all get together and make a change, Thank GOD!! Before Alipac it was very frustrating not having your opinion heard now we have 1000s of like minded people holding our Reps. accountable. Thank you W. Gheen
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I notice as I read through this thread there are some people on this thread getting alittle worked up and starting do what could be perceived as bickering. Please calm it down folks, keep it civil and play nice. Threads that escalate to attacking one another usually get locked.
    Sowee, April. I'm going to my corner now. (Where's MountainDog, my corner partner? )
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Do we really want more liberal judges in our courts, especially the U.S. Supreme Court?
    There's no reason to think that McCain won't appoint liberal justices. He formed the Gang Of 14 specifically to stop Bush from appointing conservative judges.

He said Scalia was too conservative.

His McCain/Feingold legislation is a taste of a "Fairness Doctrine." I don't think he'll appoint a judge that will overturn the anti-free speech law he proudly crafted.

McCain is quite proud of his record of appeasing the Democrats, and I personally have no doubt he'll be very happy to continue that tradition once in office.

But not with my vote under his belt.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Cindy McCain though is awesome. Have you read her bio?
    You mean that part about stealing pharmaceuticals from the non-profit she volunteered for?

Good lord - are these the best we have?
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Cindy McCain though is awesome. Have you read her bio?
    You mean that part about stealing pharmaceuticals from the non-profit she volunteered for?

Good lord - are these the best we have?
    By being apathetic in the past and letting the gloabalist roll with their agendas this is what we have come to..... and if this trend is not turned around the likes of Mc Cain and Obama will ruin American and this country will never be the same. TIme for all Americans to wake up and stop choosing the lesser of 2 evils. Lets face it folks EVIL IS EVIL and there is no lesser side.

reoly

Im sorry, but if you think that voteing for OSSSAMMMMA will do us good, I have some swamp land I need to sell!

Neither of the 2 persons running in the MAJOR parties are going to secure America!

You must vote for Chuck Baldwin, he has what it takes to be a president that can shape America back into what it should be.

PS: no, I don't work on his campain either....

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Re: reoly

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger

You must vote for Chuck Baldwin, he has what it takes to be a president that can shape America back into what it should be.

Ken
    while on paper it appears Mr Baldwin would be a better POTUS then either of the front runners, i don't think he is electable. i have mentioned his name frequently and i just get dumb stares from people. the clock is running out, so this will again be an election of the lessor of 2 evils... for me that's mccain.

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot

Ken
    while on paper it appears Mr Baldwin would be a better POTUS then either of the front runners, i don't think he is electable. i have mentioned his name frequently and i just get dumb stares from people. the clock is running out, so this will again be an election of the lessor of 2 evils... for me that's mccain.
    I hear you, we did the same thing here in California, and look what it got us! A Kennedy in office!

If you spread the word, it will catch on, informed people make informed choices.

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Re: reoly

]

The lesser of 2 evils is still evil.

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    ]

The lesser of 2 evils is still evil.
    I agree, that is why I will not vote for either Osama, Or Old fart...

If I am going to make a statement about how I want this country to be run, I will vote for Chuck!
    Ken
    Ken Dreger

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast