Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April said,
    By being apathetic in the past and letting the gloabalist roll with their agendas this is what we have come to..... and if this trend is not turned around the likes of Mc Cain and Obama will ruin American and this country will never be the same. TIme for all Americans to wake up and stop choosing the lesser of 2 evils. Lets face it folks EVIL IS EVIL and there is no lesser side.
    I agree I hate to vote for the lessor of two evils, I did the same with Bush/Kerry but guess what, either McCain or Obama is going to win. It's too late in the game for a third party, we need to start looking for a 3rd party candidate NOW for 2012 that can win the election. If we can get enough votes then we will turn America into a 3 party system which is what we need. We had a chance with Ross Perot but for some unknown reason he dropped out of the race when he was winning, that has always bothered me. That being said, I will again vote for the lessor of 2 evils and vote McCain because at least with him we have a little chance of not losing America in 4 years.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

April
    Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    April said,
    By being apathetic in the past and letting the gloabalist roll with their agendas this is what we have come to..... and if this trend is not turned around the likes of Mc Cain and Obama will ruin American and this country will never be the same. TIme for all Americans to wake up and stop choosing the lesser of 2 evils. Lets face it folks EVIL IS EVIL and there is no lesser side.
    I agree I hate to vote for the lessor of two evils, I did the same with Bush/Kerry but guess what, either McCain or Obama is going to win. It's too late in the game for a third party, we need to start looking for a 3rd party candidate NOW for 2012 that can win the election. If we can get enough votes then we will turn America into a 3 party system which is what we need. We had a chance with Ross Perot but for some unknown reason he dropped out of the race when he was winning, that has always bothered me. That being said, I will again vote for the lessor of 2 evils and vote McCain because at least with him we have a little chance of not losing America in 4 years.

.......not if Juan Hernandez Mc Cains right hand man has anything to say about it.

McCains VP choice is extremely important to me. Have you looked at McCain lately? I mean really looked at him, I don't think he will make it 4 years.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    cayla wrote:

McCains VP choice is extremely important to me. Have you looked at McCain lately? I mean really looked at him, I don't think he will make it 4 years.
    You make an excellent point that everyone should consider. I too have my doubts about McCain making it through the next four years. Even if he did somehow manage to stay healthy over his term, he will not be a candidate in 2012. However, Obama could be sitting in the White House for eight miserable years.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    cayla wrote:

[

You make an excellent point that everyone should consider. I too have my doubts about McCain making it through the next four years. Even if he did somehow manage to stay healthy over his term, he will not be a candidate in 2012. However, Obama could be sitting in the White House for eight miserable years.
    that makes the case for voting for lessor of 2 evils.... as in 4 years less!

Just thought I would throw this in while we go through our....Yes I will, no I won't, yes I will, no I won't (vote for either one of them), stage of purgatory here.

LINK
    snip---
    McCain appears before the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials, as reported in Politico:

McCain, speaking first, promised the approximately 700 attendees that resurrecting the bipartisan immigration bill he helped shape last year would be at the forefront of his agenda as president.

"It would be my top priority yesterday, today and tomorrow," McCain said in response to a question about whether he would pursue a comprehensive approach beyond his campaign promise to secure the border in his first 100 days in office.

Seeking to win some points for his initial support for a comprehensive immigration bill, McCain noted that his position "wasn’t very popular … with some in my party."

And, in remarks that could inflame those Republican border hawks, the Arizona senator made clear he would not just seek to secure the border first, as he promised in the primary.

"We have to secure our borders — that’s the message," McCain said. "But we also must proceed with a temporary worker program that is verifiable and truly temporary."

1) It looks as if the folks at The Corner are no longer in denial on whether McCain’s "I got the message" talk during the primaries was a sincere shift to to a tougher stand on immigration. It wasn’t.
    snip---
    I live in California, and the Republicans voted for Schwarzenegger who was the lesser of two evils. we are now on the road to destruction WITH NO HOPE in sight.

I will vote for Chuck Baldwin to show the GOP I will not hold my nose and vote for a pro amnesty candidate.

The GOP learned from California, that anti illegal immigration voters would vote for a pro amnesty candidate. I think they were feeling us out.......and now we have McCain.

If McCain or Obama wins, there will be no such thing as an illegal alien anymore. But if McCain wins without the help of the anti illegal immigration people, there will still be hope for us in four years, because the GOP will see that we stood our ground.

Sorry, but IMHO...If McCain wins this with the help of the anti amnesty organizations, I don't see ANY hope of straightening out the Republican party in the future.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

we need to think if we vote for a 3rd party candidate, does that take votes from mccain and GIVES the election to obama?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Just thought I would throw this in while we go through our....Yes I will, no I won't, yes I will, no I won't (vote for either one of them), stage of purgatory here.

I live in California, and the Republicans voted for Schwarzenegger who was the lesser of two evils. we are now on the road to destruction WITH NO HOPE in sight.

I will vote for Chuck Baldwin to show the GOP I will not hold my nose and vote for a pro amnesty candidate.

The GOP learned from California, that anti illegal immigration voters would vote for a pro amnesty candidate. I think they were feeling us out.......and now we have McCain.

If McCain or Obama wins, there will be no such thing as an illegal alien anymore. But if McCain wins without the help of the anti illegal immigration people, there will still be hope for us in four years, because the GOP will see that we stood our ground.

Sorry, but IMHO...If McCain wins this with the help of the anti amnesty organizations, I don't see ANY hope of straightening out the Republican party in the future.

you do have a good point, if only mccain could actually win without anti-amnesty voters. obama really scares me....

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Cindy McCain though is awesome. Have you read her bio?
    You mean that part about stealing pharmaceuticals from the non-profit she volunteered for?

Good lord - are these the best we have?
    Wow! She did?? I did not know that. Thanks!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

You know, I was just thinking, what is more important to me is the Congress. POTUS cannot make law. Congress does that. If we can get the Republicans to win majority in both houses, then they will NEVER PASS AN AMNESTY BILL.

So, to me, the House candidates are more of a problem.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast