Page 115 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="Populist"]I posted this yesterday, but I'm posting this New York Times excerpt (9/20) again to keep your motivation levels high. The pro-amnesty forces are using emotional sob stories to lobby to try to sell amnesty, and are NOT telling the real story about amnesty, chain migration, costs to American taxpayers and middle class college students etc.:

"[i][color=red]In coordinated action, high school and college students who support the Senate measure staged “teach-insâ€

April
    Thanks Populist, that info can sure motivate a person!!

Sen. Brown's aid said he doens't know how the Senator will vote. He took my opinion and asked me for my Zip Code.

Call him and give the aid a Zip code from this list.
    http://www.zip-code-database.org/Ohio_S ... _Codes.htm

Staba ? left message demandng she obey the laws and vote NO.

Collins siad no decision yet, I told aide to tell her she is breaking the law she was put in office to uhold, vote NO .

Remind them they are no less or even more so the criminal of the criminals they protect ! Breaking the laws of the constitution is a crime of the worse kind of sedition or treason.

Ensign , told aide they have no right to break the laws of this nation .Mexican or other third world did not put them in office, American citizens did ! Aide said will reply message .

I am using the argugment that the Dream Act will encourage illegal aliens to smuggle their teenagers before the age of 16, enroll them at our public highschools and after 2 years of taking Spanish or other "easy" classes, they will be rewarded with amnesty for the student and his or her family.

Also said that immigration amnedments should not mix with the Irak War funding.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I am depressed ! Where are the American people ?

I don't even want to talk to most people I know ! I feel they have abandoned me, their nation and their God .

All switchboards in the country should be jammed , but I have no problem getting through !
    I ditto the feeling
    Cayla, i'm glad you used that as an avatar it sends a great message!!! I love it.

I know how depressed everyone can get as sometimes we feel alone, but we are not!! if we were we would not be winning these battles.

Just think how lucky we are to have the tools we do today to get our message out.

Imagine during the revolutionary war when they had to ride miles on horse back to try and get people to fight against the king, and still thousands were affraid, I am sure many a man went home threw down his gun and told his wife I give up people just will not fight. But in the end they did not give up and today we have the freedom to do what we are doing right here on alipac.

Well we are the men/women who felt like giving up then but refused to so, and we will win the war in the end because we have our country, our freedom and right on our side and thats worth fighting for, we just need to keep working and getting more people involved.

I have noticed one of the hardest things is keeping people involved, it seemed like after we won the battle with the last immigration bill alot of people were wore out and just dropped off, but we have so many things to fight to win this country back because we let it go for 20 years and we will not get it back over night. Even after we win this Dream Act (and we will) there are many other thing we must do and one of the most important is making them enforce our laws and close our borders!! We must keep up the momentum and not let this issue quiet down as it sets us back to far!!

As APRIL says "WE MUST NOT GIVE UP OR GIVE IN" if we do we lose and like I said it is not an option!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Yes SOSADFORUS..I have two sisters with heads buried in the sand...they think I am off the wall and bordering on insanity. They are more caught up in other things and I say but you won't have those other things if we lose our country.
    I too have family members this way. It hurts that they don't lift a finger to help save our country. They don't call as often... they don't want to hear it I guess... but it comes with the package. The only way they will NEVER hear me mention any of this is to NEVER call me. One of them even said something about Clintion being a good choice. I really had to bite my tongue while I explained that she was absolutely not good for this country! That she would surely give AMNESTY to millions of ILLEGALS!
    I wanted to say... "do you even bother to read anything I send you?"
    It hurts, but we have to keep going. I have noticed that my kids are getting more involved and have started calling their senators also. Even if they just call their own.. I appreciate it...if EVERY American would just call their own senators... they would be overwhelmed!!!!! More and more people are coming on board to fight this insanity!!! Thank God!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Good Night Redbadger!!!

Hope you have "sweet dreams".

"Alipacers saving America!"
    OH MY WORD JAK THIS PICTURE GIVES ME THE GOOSE PIMPLES.

BEAUTIFUL.
    Happy you all liked the picture. It represents us well!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ben Nelson - No position. Asked for name of my city of residence.

http://www.zip-code-database.org/Nebras ... odes.htm#G