Page 118 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am sending faxes because I just can not talk on the phone while my nose is running. and not only that it is red and sore from blowing it
    looks like you are also blowing their paper budget
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    We are kicking serious tail.
    YES and they ain't seen nothin YET!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!!!

Mc Caskill-no decision.

Baucus -no dsision

Dorgan -same thing .

Coryn- busy . home office 972-239-1310 . She said he won't support war part of it, what ever that means . I told her it is an amnesty act .

Hatch-

I told everyone of their aides that mexico did not put them in office . I just got rude with hatch o0ffice who was proud to say he is voting FOR THE bill. He ask where I was calling from and I told him , " none of your damn business !," I also ask hat part of 'illegal' does he not get " And if he protects criminals ,what does that make him ?
    I will now take a break before they come and put me away !

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am sending faxes because I just can not talk on the phone while my nose is running. and not only that it is red and sore from blowing it
    looks like you are also blowing their paper budget
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have found it helpful that when the staffer tells me that it is not amnesty, I can ask them if they have actually read the amendment. So far it is all no's.

I opened up a new thread where I put the entire text for all of us to read. It is titled "TEXT OF SA 2919 (THE BAD DREAM ACT)" I would give you a link, but I do not know how . It is under General Discussions. It really puts them at a disadvantage.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sean Hannity just criticized Durbin and the Dream Act amnesty proposal, as well as NY giving drivers licenses to illegals. Earlier in the week, Hannity had a segment on the Dream Act.

Calls:
    -Hatch: supports and is a co-sponsor of the DA, "doesn't believe it's amnesty"
    -Sununu: opposes DA (someone confirm this please)

Just called Sununu . Aide said he is against it . I ask if he was against the 'WHOLE Bill ' and he said yes he is against all of it ! Thank you Sununu !

Sen. Bill Nelson put me on hold for 2 minutes. Must be receiving a lot of calls. His aid said that Sen. Nelson does NOT support the Dream Act amendment attaching to the Department of Defense bill, but DOES support the Dream Act on its own.

Aid asked for my ZIP code.

http://www.zip-code-database.org/Florid ... odes.htm#J

Sen. Dodd is a co-sponsor of the DA. Told his aid that the Senator better reconsider and vote AGAINST the DA. Explained that it will encourage illegal aliens to smuggle their teenagers and enroll them at our public highschools and community colleges.

Gave him a city an ZIP

http://www.zip-code-database.org/Hartford-(Connecticut)_Zip_Codes.htm

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I have found it helpful that when the staffer tells me that it is not amnesty, I can ask them if they have actually read the amendment. So far it is all no's.

I opened up a new thread where I put the entire text for all of us to read. It is titled "TEXT OF SA 2919 (THE BAD DREAM ACT)" I would give you a link, but I do not know how . It is under General Discussions. It really puts them at a disadvantage.
    Cayla it is probably a good time to learn... its really easy. go over the post you posted.

highlight the address of the page

go up to edit at the top of the page and click on it.
    click on copy

come back here, open a new post, click on the page so you get the little line where you are going to type...

go up to edit and click on paste and it should paste the adress in the post...

walla you are done. once you learn it goes really fast and you can copy and paste to your hearts desire!! try it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Anyone who needs zip codes... I bring up www.votesmart.com and BEFORE I call a senator I copy and paste his name in the "Enter Last Name of Candidate or Official:" box. Then I highlight one of the zip codes listed for that senator so I am ready if asked. Some will ask for name and address... I give first name and if they ask for a mailing address so the senator can respond... I simply tell them that since we are trillions of dollars in debt, I think they should respond with emails. We should save money on the stamp and the envelope!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)