Page 169 of 177 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glen Beck is discussing Dream tonight, with Jeff Sessions. Can't wait, atleast some honest discussion about the faults with Dream act.

Dear Senator Boxer,

At the bottom of this email are two different letters from you in response to the same query, Dick Durbin’s DREAM Act.

Which one is real, Senator?

I find it extremely hypocritical of you to be pandering to one side of a debate, while obfuscating your true purpose to the other side of that debate.

I think Reid just pulled the Dream Act.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Glen Beck is discussing Dream tonight, with Jeff Sessions. Can't wait, atleast some honest discussion about the faults with Dream act.
    Thanks for the heads up jjsokay. I'm filling voicemails.

I was strolling through "Dream Act Portal" and found the following:

I always let them know that ALIPAC does NOT speak for all citizens, and that they should remember from CIR the way ALIPAC operates - to call and harass and call and yell at staffers until the senator changes their vote. I told them ALIPAC thinks they speak for all citizens but the truth is 99% of america does NOT KNOW about Dream Act - even with the publicity lately. I tell them that ALIPAC and these other groups target EVERY immigration proposal the same way and that THEY are a special interest group as well !
    lilbawler2001

i really doubt the staffers have time to check every website an annoying caller tells them to check. They just tell these uneducated anti immigrant callers what they want to hear. Can you imagine the time it would take for senators to check every bad thing somebody says about them on the web???? It's funny how they are patting themselves on the back like they have just found a way to end world hunger.
    daflyboy04

To be honest, I believe most of us speak and write much fluently than most of them racist saltine cookies.... well just wanted to publicly say am sorry i'll try to be more careful with my jokes Embarassed
    saltine crackers???? and they call us racist?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Dear Senator Boxer,

At the bottom of this email are two different letters from you in response to the same query, Dick Durbin’s DREAM Act.

I find it extremely hypocritical of you to be pandering to one side of a debate, while obfuscating your true purpose to the other side of that debate.
    I love it
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK am I crazy but he said it would not come up as of now...maybe by Nov???????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    OK am I crazy but he said it would not come up as of now...maybe by Nov???????
    YOU HEARD RIGHT, possibly with the ag-jobs.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Dear Senator Boxer,

I love it
    LOL!!!! Me too!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good gives us more air time to reach the public like in June.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)