Page 170 of 177 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Thanks, cayla. i couldn't find the one she sent me. I must have double deleted it.
    No problem, I have about a dozen of identical letters, one for every email lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: the pro-illegal's statements.

I always let them know that ALIPAC does NOT speak for all citizens, and that they should remember from CIR the way ALIPAC operates - to call and harass and call and yell at staffers until the senator changes their vote. I told them ALIPAC thinks they speak for all citizens but the truth is 99% of america does NOT KNOW about Dream Act -
    So, because 99% of Americans don't know about it, then it should pass!?!?!

I tell them that ALIPAC and these other groups target EVERY immigration proposal the same way and that THEY are a special interest group as well !
    umm, if we're a special interest group, what are they?

daflyboy04

To be honest, I believe most of us speak and write much fluently than most of them racist saltine cookies.... well just wanted to publicly say am sorry i'll try to be more careful with my jokes Embarassed
    A) he doesnt seem sorry. B) If he's so educated, then why does he say saltine cookies and not saltine crackers? Oh, and the word "more" should occur after "I believe most of us speak and write much".

Saltine "crackers" is - oh no shall I dare to say it - RACIST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dreamact1982 wrote:
    I actually received a word today at 2PM that Dream would not be debated on the DoD bill, but i was asked not to post it until it was officially confirmed (which aready has been by Reid) thats why i was pretty quiet during the late afternoon, i was given couple more instructions which i will post later
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Yep, they're saying over at DAP that it won't be part of the DOD bill, but they're hanging on to Reid's words that he'll get it done by November 16th (possibly for little Tommy's birthday.) They're hoping people like Hutchinson, Crapo, Ben Nelson, Cornyn, Martinez, and all others that objected to it being attached will vote for it as a stand alone.

We must keep fighting this garbage until then, especially with those Senators mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Saltine "crackers" is - oh no shall I dare to say it - RACIST.
    But Gogo my friend,

A requirement for being a racist is you must either be white, or believe in the founding fathers ideals for this country. If neither of the above applies, then you can say what ever you want about anybody and it is not racist.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, cayla. i couldn't find the one she sent me. I must have double deleted it.
    Hey would you be willing to either post her reply or pm me with it? I have thought about emailing her the two letters also, but I am not sure if it would help or hurt. willing to take advise on that one.

They're hoping people like Hutchinson, Crapo, Ben Nelson, Cornyn, Martinez, and all others that objected to it being attached will vote for it as a stand alone
    Thats what they think ...I plan to do alot of sharing....Like my grandapa once said.... give them plenty rope...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Sure, cayla. I might take a while because those staffers will be running back and foirth trying to figure out which form letter to send.

Sure, cayla. I might take a while because those staffers will be running back and foirth trying to figure out which form letter to send.

No wait, your probably telling the truth