Page 124 of 574 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

You're right, ck this out..

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I noticed that the link to the latest WND article on this bill was blocked. Anyone notice?

Revealed: 'The Obama birth certificate protection act'?
    You're right, ck this out..

IS OBAMA ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT?
    What do you make of the Barack Obama birth certificate issue?

http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=235 :P
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Need More Proof America??

Obama: Top Red's dream come true
    Communist Party official shares White House's ambitious agenda
    Posted: May 24, 2009
    7:54 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Sam Webb

With Obama as president, health care and the economy can be "reformed," U.S. troops can be evacuated from the Middle East, a second stimulus bill can be passed, the criminal justice system can be overhauled and union rights can be expanded – in other words, it's a Christmas list come true – declared the leader of the Communist Party USA.

"All these – and many other things – are within our reach now!" exclaimed Sam Webb in a New York banquet speech for the People's Weekly World, the official newspaper of the Communist Party USA.

Complete article at: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=99104

We've been taken over by the Commies and we sit by wringing our hands.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I believe the part of this Bill that will cover Soetoros/Obamas ass is in Section 2-#3,D (i & ii) and # 4 of Sec. 2.
    Not a Judge in the Country that wouldnt claim it was a matter of National Security... THEY KNOW!!!! And now they are in pannic mode.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I believe the part of this Bill that will cover Soetoros/Obamas ass is in Section 2-#3,D (i & ii) and # 4 of Sec. 2.
    Not a Judge in the Country that wouldnt claim it was a matter of National Security... THEY KNOW!!!! And now they are in pannic mode.
    I also think they know they should have handled this sooner, and by neglecting to do so, they now have a fine mess on their hands. I believe that eventually they will have to deal with it.l
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Don't crack if provoked to attack.

[quote="Wikipedia"]Kristallnacht (German pronunciation: [kÊ
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

So there were about 750,000 to 1 million at the Tea Parties - interesting!

Multiple that by 100 who did attend for some reason and the elected official got the message via our numbers.

1/3 of Americans are PISSED OFF!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

BORN IN THE USA?

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

Obama eligibility most talked about topic on news website

Posted: May 29, 2009
    9:38 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – Barack Obama's elusive long-form birth certificate that would establish his eligibility to serve as president as a "natural born citizen" is the hottest discussion topic at the Fox News Channel's website.

Under the heading, "Should Obama release his birth certificate? Or is this old news?," nearly 1,000 comments have been posted – all of them since White House press secretary Robert Gibbs was questioned about the document earlier this week by WND White House correspondent Les Kinsolving.

The rush of posts at the Fox News site makes it the "most talked about" issue, according to a ranking on the right side of the page.

One contributor to the page had this to say: "Not old news, just a burning question that needs an answer, and while your at it, get some of that other hidden, sealed information uncovered like, his passport to Indonesia, his college records, etc. There are so many unanswered questions, and frankly you all dropped the ball before the election."

The visibility of the Obama birth certificate issue has also been raised by a new national billboard campaign initiated by Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND. Launched just over a week ago, the campaign has raised about $55,000 and begun erecting billboards that ask the question, "Where's the birth certificate?"

That campaign followed one launched months earlier to collect names on an electronic petition demanding accountability and transparency on the issue. So far, that petition has gathered nearly 400,000 names.

In his questioning of Gibbs, Kinsolving specifically made reference to the WND petition.

"Are you looking for the president's birth certificate?" he asked incredulously. "Lester, this question in many ways continues to astound me. The state of Hawaii provided a copy with the seal of the president's birth. I know there are apparently at least 400,000 people – (laughter) – that continue to doubt the existence of and the certification by the state of Hawaii of the president's birth there, but it's on the Internet because we put it on the Internet for each of those 400,000 to download. I certainly hope by the fourth year of our administration that we'll have dealt with this burgeoning birth controversy."

It was the first time any member of the press corps has publicly asked a member of the administration a question directly related to Obama's constitutional eligibility for office as a "natural born citizen."

Politico has video of the exchange, which is embedded below:

The question comes as the controversy is heating up nationally – sparked in part by a new billboard campaign asking the question: "Where's the birth certificate?" The campaign has also raised more than $50,000 in contributions from the public.

Just last week, Farah announced the billboard campaign to raise public awareness of the fact that Obama has never released the standard, "long-form" birth certificate that would show which hospital he was born in, the attending physician and establish that he truly was born in Hawaii, as his autobiography maintains.

The "Certification of Live Birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information like the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

Oddly, though congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.

Both the petition and the billboard campaign are part of what Farah calls an independent "truth and transparency campaign."

Presidential spokesman Robert Gibbs bends over laughing at a question over Obama's eligibility

The first sign to be posted under the week-old campaign, a digital, electronic one, is up and online on Highway 165 in Ball, La. – the result of a donation by the owner. In addition, based on the heavy volume of financial donations in the first two days of the campaign, WND was able to commit to leasing two more standard billboards – one in Los Angeles and the other in Pennsylvania. It will take several weeks to get those billboards up because of the vinyl printing and shipping involved. Yesterday, WND agreed to lease another electronic billboard in Orange County, Calif.

While the campaign is off to a robust start, many viewers have asked why Obama's name is not included in the billboard. Farah said the matter was carefully considered.

"There are several reasons we chose the message: 'Where's the birth certificate?'" he explained. "There is only one birth certificate controversy in this country today – despite the near-total absence of this issue from coverage in the non-WND media. This is a grass-roots issue that resonates around the country, as our own online petition with nearly 400,000 signers suggests. In addition, I like the simplicity of the message. I like the fact that the message will cause some people to ask themselves or others about the meaning of the message. It will stir curiosity. It will create a buzz. I'm assuming when these billboards are springing up all over the country, it might even make some in the news media curious. And there's one more factor that persuaded me this was the way to go.

Birth certificate question being raised in Ball, La.

"Come 2012, campaign laws will pose restrictions on political advertising mentioning the names of presidential candidates. This one clearly doesn't. I would like to see the federal government make the case that this is somehow a political ad," he said.

Farah said the campaign was born of frustration with timid elected officials in Washington, corrupt judges around the country and a news media that show a stunning lack of curiosity about the most basic facts of Obama's background – especially how it relates to constitutional eligibility for the highest office in the land.

"As Obama transforms this country from self-governing constitutional republic to one governed by a central ruling elite, the simple fact remains that no controlling legal authority has established that he is indeed a 'natural born citizen' as the Constitution requires," Farah said. "Obama's promises of transparency have become a bad joke as he continues to hide simple, innocuous documents like his birth certificate and his student records."

The idea behind the billboard campaign is to make sure Obama cannot avoid this question any longer. He must be asked to produce it at every turn, Farah says. Billboard space is currently being hunted in Houston, Dallas, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle and other metro areas.

"Is it unusual for a news agency to launch such a campaign?" asks Farah. "Yes it is. But we live in very unusual times. The founding fathers built special protections into the First Amendment for the free press. The reason they did that is because they understood a vibrant 'Fourth Estate' was necessary as an independent watchdog on government. It is in that tradition that WND assumes this role – since nobody else in the press will do it."

WND previously launched a petition campaign that has collected more than 375,000 names demanding Obama's eligibility be verified and demonstrated publicly. That campaign continues. That list has been shared with members of the Electoral College and the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

"I wish such a campaign were not absolutely necessary," said Farah. "I wish there were checks and balances in our political and electoral systems to ensure that constitutional eligibility of presidential candidates was established before politicians could assume the highest office in the land. I wish my colleagues in the news media believed the Constitution really means what it says and pressed this issue as hard as we have pressed it at WND. I wish radio talk-show hosts were bold enough to ask this question. But wishing is not enough. It's time to raise the visibility of this issue vital to the rule of law in America. I ask everyone to pitch in and help WND make a simple yet profound statement: The Constitution still matters."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=99549

many videos at this link
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Secret Service aware of NBC eligibility issue.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    An important blog to read carefully. I agree that the British definition of NBC would cover Barack Obama II if he was both
    • 1. born to a father who was a British protected citizen, AND
      2. born in a British protectorate, such as Kenya was in 1961.
    Even if it were the case that the U.K. acknowledged no other loyalty when claiming Barack Obama II as a natural born British protected citizen, the U.S. would recognize him as having dual citizenship at birth, by virtue of his two parents' citizenships.

The following is by Carl Swensson, the Georgia Citizens' Grand Jury foreman. By his account, Secret Service agents know the counterfeit messiah is not a natural born citizen of the U.S.. Some say this shows our government is complicit with the impostor's fraudulent usurpation.

Rise up for America

IF THE GRAND JURY IS GOOD ENOUGH AND TRUSTWORTHY ENOUGH FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO IMPRISON OR KILL WE THE PEOPLE THEN THE GRAND JURY SYSTEM IS ALSO GOOD ENOUGH AND TRUSTWORTHY ENOUGH TO INVESTIGATE THE GOVERNMENT FOR CRIMES
    __________________________________________________ _________

"I was paid a visit by the Secret Service today 5/26/09 at 2:30 PM EST. The visit was witnessed by my technician. They flashed their badges and although I didn't have my glasses on I could clearly see they were from the Secret Service. I asked, 'What took you so long? I've been expecting you for the past month.'

"There were two of them, and they drove up in a silver/metallic SUV. (Just corrected by my Tech; it was a BLACK GMC, possibly an Envoy.) One, who did little talking, was about 6' tall and had a dark jacket with white shirt and looked like a thinner version of Charles Bronson. The other was shorter 5'9" with a medium build, with thinning brown hair and a round face with no discernible marks. We sat at my desk, and I asked for the purpose of their visit. The shorter man, seated in front and to the left of me, responded by saying they were here to follow up on a criminal complaint issued by Commander Walter Fitzpatrick, accusing the President of TREASON, filed in the Central District of GA, and were here to see if it was a threat against the president. After reviewing the documentation, they quickly determined there was NO credible threat and began talking about my actions in filing the Presentments and the criminal complaint. I explained the nature of the Presentment and complaint, and they moved on to the Presentment, asking how the Jury was formed and where it was held. I explained the process, and they appeared satisfied with the answers. The agent to my left then opened a folder he was carrying and pointed to a printed page taken from JagHunters.blogspot.com which referenced me, and he then closed his folder. I was asked if this had anything to do with the 14th Amendment, and I answered that the Grand Jury was only focussed on the issue of Barack [Obama]'s eligibility to be President. He then said, it is about Article II, Section I, of the Constitution, and I agreed, adding that it was paragraph 5, at which time he said, 'Natural Born is a grey area'. I stopped him there and showed him the appropriate reference material from Thomas Jefferson and referred to the definition by de Vattel in The Law of Nations. Neither of them appeared aware of the true definition. At this point, the gentleman on my right asked what response I had gotten from the people I filed this paperwork with, and I said, none, yet. He then asked why, if I hadn't gotten any response, I was continuing to file, adding, if I had done this several times and got no response, I'd move on. I let him know that was not my intention, as there are MANY jurisdictions where I can file, and many states are now involved in doing exactly the same thing. I was told that I am working within the law and can continue. Always nice to get their approval... all in all, they were cordial and professional. There was some idle chitchat about my obvious like of fishing (fish art is on my walls), and then the taller gentleman said, "We have many people on file with the name of Carl Swensson and would like to take your picture to save confusion". It should be noted that the taller gentleman showed an interest in my new Internet service and even took literature about it. I allowed them to take my picture and then they left.

"Update 5/27/09
    I called the Atlanta district office wanting the names of those who visited, and the on-duty agent obliged. He then asked if there was anyone they could talk to that would give them a reference. (Isn't it ironic that they would so easily start a background check on me, a private citizen, and not Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama?).

"The saga continues...

"I do want to repeat one thing that is of paramount importance. All of you who are actively engaged in these Presentments need to be on your toes for those who WOULD threaten the president, because if you are made aware of such persons, it is incumbent upon you to report that immediately! This is not a joke, and it would not surprise me to see someone set up.

"Let us review the ramifications of the visit by these SS agents...

"First: By NOT arresting either me or Commander Fitzpatrick, they have admitted BHO's illegitimacy. The accusation of TREASON, if untrue, can only end in arrest.

"Second: By stating, 'Natural born is a grey area,' they again acknowledge he is foreign born and/or a British Citizen at birth. What this means is that we now have four SS witnesses to the crime of TREASON by this IMPOSTER, THUG, CRIMINAL.

'If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.' - Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776."
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Open Letter to Barack Obama

Open Letter to Barack Obama. Dr. Bob Basso (aka Thomas Paine) is at it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxDwBYjL3Fc

Good job, Bob!
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain