Page 24 of 574 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124524 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If this was anyone else in America they would be labeled a fraud and unfit to serve, the media alone would be relentless!!! Nothing will come of this and no one will be able to know anything of this man or his wife. The media and government is so afraid of minority backlash and non minority Obama supporter backlash the supreme court will tell us to shut up and butt out. So will the electoral college. As much as we know even if were right what will it matter were just cattle to the ones who call the shots! So I'm willing to step out on a limb here and label Obama a fraud until he PROVES different, But I also believe that he will be our president because the ones in charge are too afraid to expose a man with so much support already! I would have to say that more people don't care about our constituntion than the ones that do and the deconstruction of it is also happening right in front of us and we are powerless to stop it, just wait until he takes office well be lucky to have half of it still intact in 2012. But what can you do? Time will tell I guess.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Avenger posted.

Obama Birth Certificate Rears Its Head - Again
    By Liza Porteus Viana
    Dec 1st 2008 2:44PM
    Filed Under:eBarack Obama, 2008 President, Obama Administration

The election may be over, but not the controversy.

Just when you thought the flap over the genuineness of Barack Obama's birth certificate was all said and done, in comes the We The People Foundation.

The group purchases a full-page ad in The Chicago Tribune - the newspaper of the president-elect's hometown - today and Wednesday, called "Open Letter to Mr. Obama." It's described by the foundation as a "formal Petition for a Redress (Remedy) for the alleged violation of the 'natural born citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States of America."

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2 ... ead-again/

read more on this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-139460.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lots of good information. Listen to www.LiveFreeRadsio.net on Wednesday 7 pm EST
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

CCUSA posted:

Obama, DNC elude citizenship lawsuit deadline
    Solicitor general's office dodges questions about birth certificate complaint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: December 01, 2008
    10:35 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
    © 2008 WorldNetDaily

Attorney Philip J. Berg

President-elect Barack Obama and the Democratic National Convention have let a Dec. 1 deadline slip by without responding to Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg's petition for writ of certiorari demanding Obama produce a legitimate birth certificate to document his eligibility for office.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-813955.html#813955

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=82492
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Just because Hawaii allows people to register births that occurred elsewhere, that does not mean that Hawaii will allow them to state that the birth occurred in Honolulu, which is what Obama's certificate says. I think some people are wasting an enormous amount of time and energy on a non-issue, when we have a million new issues advancing upon us.
    Actually you seem to be wasting an enormous amount of time asking that we not continue our quest for the live birth certificate. No one will stop until the hospital name and the attending physicians name is known. You can not state that you know for a fact that this is where he wes born. His sister Maya born in Jakarta, Indonesia also holds a Hawaiian birth certificate just like Obama's. She of course was not born in Hawaii. So, how is your information factual??? Once the doctors name and hospital are revealed then the passport used in 1981 to Indonesia might be next on the list. Possibly the documents of the name change, or possibly how he financed his college years (as we assume using foreign aid as a foreign exchange student). So many questions - so little time!

I have come to the fact that I will proudly wear my tin-foil hat until our leader who we pay to lead our land coughs up the information we require to put him in this job. If he can ask Bill Clinton to reveal 280,000 donor names before Hillary can be S of S, then I can also demand that he prove he is a citizen. This man is vile!

New Video: Dr. Ron Polarik on the authenticity of Obama's COLB

Video

AND
    LISTEN TO MIKE IN THE MORNING'S CALL TO THE KENYAN EMBASSY ABOUT BARACK OBAMA

http://my.wrif.com/mim/?p=916

And MORE

http://www.khow.com/pages/boyles.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

WND has an email allert out to send the Justices a letter by fedx to arrive before they meet to decide what cases will be heard. I don't like paying to get things done that should be done by law, but this time I have no choice. It costs a total of $10.95

Case challenging candidacy set for December 5th
    'conference' of Supreme Court justices
    A case that challenges President-elect Barack Obama's name on the 2008 election ballot citing questions over his citizenship has been scheduled for a "conference" at the U.S. Supreme Court on December 5 — this Friday!

Conferences are private meetings of the justices at which they review cases and decide which ones to accept for formal review. If only four of the nine justices vote to hear the case in full, oral arguments may be scheduled.

Here's How YOU Can Help:

You and 125,000 others have already signed the WND petition on this issue. If even a tiny percentage of you can respond to help us take the next step, the justices will know that millions of concerned Americans believe passionately that the Constitution must be followed to the letter.

Because the Supreme Court justices do not accept faxes or emails or telephone calls, there is only one way to make your voice heard in time for Friday's preliminary hearing — overnight delivery of your letters.

To make that process simpler, more convenient and less expensive, WND has devised a plan to get the following letter sent on your behalf by FedEx to each of the nine justices by Friday's hearing:
    http://tinyurl.com/69dech
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    WND has an email allert out to send the Justices a letter by fedx to arrive before they meet to decide what cases will be heard. I don't like paying to get things done that should be done by law, but this time I have no choice. It costs a total of $10.95 .
    http://tinyurl.com/69dech
    That's a third less than the $16.50 I paid USPS to send a similar packet of 10 letters on Nov. 26, in order to get it to the Supreme Court Justices before Phil Berg's Writ of Certiorari date. If I had only known that Phil Berg's Writ of Certiorari was not going to be decided on Monday, I could have saved ten bucks.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-22-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Readers Weigh In On President-Elect Obama’s "Natural-Born" Status; Peter Brimelow Comments.

Letters Editor Joe Guzzardi writes: As Barack Obama races to appoint his Cabinet, rumors surrounding his eligibility to be President continue to swirl. Some skeptics claim that Obama is rushing his appointments to establish himself as de facto president and to render any challenges to the legitimacy of his presidency as after the fact. [A Handpicked Team for a Sweeping Shift in Foreign Policy by David Sanger, New York Times, November 30, 2008]

Still, agitation mounts that Obama may be unqualified to be president because he does not meet the Constitutional requirement that he is “natural born citizen.â€

Wow ccusa, excellent find!