Page 120 of 574 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Speak out now, take the five easy steps!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-894218.html#894218

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: BOGUS DOCUMENTS PASSED AS REAL THING

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Stuter for NewsWithViews
    BOGUS DOCUMENTS PASSED AS REAL THING

It was disclosed last week that the AKA Certification of Live Birth (COLB) documents, appearing mostly on pro-AKA sites, have been forged and/or altered. [Last week? How about in June, 2008?]

The COLB appearing at the politfact.com URL above carries the following information in the digital file:

It seems that a computer named "Ducky" was used and Adobe to alter this file. . .

The same is true of the COLB appearing at the fightthesmears.com URL above:

And the same is also true of the COLB appearing at the L.A. Times URL's above:

That the digital images appearing on fightthesmears.com, politifact.com, and the L.A. Times all appear to have been altered using the same computer makes it apparent they all came from the same source.
    [size=117]The .jpg file headers show the file was created with Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Macintosh. But the first one doesn't have the character string, "Ducky".

AFAIK, the FactCheck Certification .jpg file is the earliest image. I believe it is the original forgery from which the other websites made their images, in the following order.
    FactCheck
    DailyKos
    FightTheSmears
    Politifact

The FactCheck Certification had only one page fold and no embossed seal. It has the most detail, including the signature scanner dust specks at 558,75 and at 1139,179. These dust specks from the scanner platen appear on other images, showing that they were derivatives of the FactCheck Certification.

The most important thing to note about the FactCheck Certification is that its .jpg header does not have the character string, "Ducky".

ÿØÿÃ* JFIF ,, ÿá‹Exif MM *         b   j(    1   r2   Â
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Do I understand correctly from the 08 term court calendar that the U.S. Supreme Court has no hearings scheduled after June 29, until Oct. 5? If the government attorneys defending against Kerchner have a postponement until June 21, that will put off the appeal to SCOTUS until Oct. 5, when the Oct. 2009 term begins. The Supreme Court already has cases scheduled on the Oct. 2009 calendar. That is really an onerous delay for something that has been brewing for over a year already, even two years in some quarters.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-26-2014 at 11:19 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Obama grand jury indictment in Chicago

[quote="cayla99"][quote="HighlanderJuan"]From Orly Taitz we have later status on the Obama grand jury indictment front:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=59 ... omment-734

I got an indictment of Obama in the Lion’s den, Chicago Illinois

Today the 6th state citizens grand jury indicted Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro on numerous charges that include fraud, elections fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud and other related charges in connection to the suspected fraud committed by him during the 2008 Presidential election.

Since so many Illinois citizens wanted to be on this citizens grand jury, we will have two juries. First one met at the Hodgkins suburb of Chicago. The jurors came from all over the state, one of the jurors drove for hours from the Iowa border (bless her heart).

This indictment was unanimous and was done through my guidance using skype, phone and recorded presentation of the case, that was done by Mr. Neil Turner. (thank you Mr. Turner) DVD was multiplied by the foreman of my first jury in Georgia Mr. Carl Swensson (thank you Mr. Swenssen). After I will present the case to the second jury, I am planning to fly to Illinois to present those indictments/presentments to Attorney General Lisa Madigan, US attorney Patrick Fitzgerald and other officials.

This coming Tuesday I will fly to Atlanta Georgia to meet with officials there. Visits to Nashville TN and Austin, TX are being coordinated. If you want to join the group of patriots visiting the oficials in GA, call Carl Swenssen 678-438-6138. If you want to join us in IL, call Richard Kiefer, foreman of the IL 708-354-0479. If you want to organize a citizen’s grand jury in your state, e-mail me at dr_taitz@yahoo.com

Citizens from around the country are rising and and stating: “We are asserting our constitutional rights. If the establishment is not listening and not protecting our rights, we the people will protect them through citizen grand jury indictments/presentments, through citizen trials and citizen arrests. We have no fear of this corrupt elite and corrupt establishment. They should fear, that all of them will be indicted and prosecuted by the citizens for aiding and abetting fraud, sedition and treason against the Constitution of the United States of America and “We the Peopleâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Re: Obama grand jury indictment in Chicago

[quote="iQuestionEverything"]Without a doubt, this usurper is NOT a “Presidentâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Check public records for yourselves

This stuff can't get much crazier. This is from Orly Taitz's current blog site: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

===============

Check public records for yourselves, see that I am providing truthful information
    May 5th, 2009

I would like to respond in regards to some allegations that came forward recently.

As you can see in dossier #6 on this blog, I have received verified information from a licenced CA Private Investigator Mr. Neil Sankey (license 10905) , that Lisa Liberi, working as a paralegal for Phil Berg has a lengthy criminal record of grand theft and forgery (see dossier #6).

I have sent Mr. Berg this information, he never responded and never denied it. Due to the fact that Ms. Liberi has access to numerous documents and donations, I was obligated to provide this information to the public. Information that was provided, is public record and I urge everybody to call San Bernardino, CA criminal court system as well as NM probation officer (number in dossier) and verify that all the information is correct. I have urged Mr. Berg to disassociated himself and his practice and donation efforts from this person and hire a forensic accountant and forensic document examiner to review all documents and forensic records handled by her. Mr. Berg did not do so. From what I understand their website was under lockdown and Ms. Liberi went by name Agent88.

Paperwork filed yesterday was nothing but slander against me, a lot of sand in the eyes, but if you read carefully, the only thing they are trying to do, is further hide Liberi’s identity, saying that there is an undisclosed address and asking for a new social security number. They do not and cannot deny following important points:

1. Lisa Liberi, working for Philip Berg, resides in New Mexico, previously resided in CA and has a lengthy record of grand theft and forgery of documents.

2. Phil Berg was warned by me and a volunteer, that her continuing association with the Obama litigation undermines everybody’s work and everybody’s effords, as it puts into question integrity of fundraising of donations and veracity of any and all documents handled by her.

3. Regardless of what might be financial and other arrangements of Mr. Berg with Ms. Liberi, as an officer of the court, he had a duty to disassociate his fundraising efforts and legal research from her. I believe he owes this to all the patriots involved in this effort, particularly people like me working 24/7. He has an obligation to hire a forensic accountant and forensic document examiner and check all the records. Imagine, if any of Obama eligibility cases go to trial, Berg and any and all attorneys will be impeached and reasonable doubt will be in the minds of the jurors, if they know that the documents presented, were gathered by a person with the record of forged documents, that the supervising attorney knew about it and made no effort to disasiociate himself and verify the records by the licensed professional. Rest assured, that if I could obtain this information about Ms. Liberi, so could Obama’s attorneys, with millions of dollars available to them. I am wondering if Ms. Liberi’s association with Mr. Berg was mastermind by somebody, as she had a conviction in March of last year, was supposed to serve 8 years in San Bernardino CA, but the sentence was reduced to probation and restitution to victims.

4. On the contrary, as the first donors reported to me problems with pay-pal, I have reported this to the police and FBI immediately. The reports were posted on the blog. When web master Lisa Ostella has stated that she wants me to take back my complaint, I switched to a different web master and made sure that with the current web master my e-mail address is listed on the registration of the domain, in order not to have the same problem. Ms. Ostella’s actions as a web master in locking me out of my web site, allowing several days of defamatory statements and later defrauding the donors and my foundation, by sending e-mails and claiming to represent foundation and soliciting donations for the foundation are inexcusable and will have to be prosecuted in due time.

5. I did not intent to prosecute this matter at this time, as I felt that Obama eligibility prosecution and research is more important for the country at large, however I will respond as required to the filing by Mr. Berg.

6. I wonder in regards to timing of this complaint, as I am making progress in a number of states and with a number of plaintiffs. If Mr. Berg is really concerned about this country and it’s future, he should dismiss this outrageous and frivolous complaint immediately, disassociate himself from both Ms Ostella and Ms. Liberi and not waste my time, that is needed to organize more citizen grand juries, more meetings with attorney generals of the states, local FBI offices, US attorneys, grown numbers in resistance movement and turn this country around. All of the stonewalling that we have observed, indicates that the problem is much bigger, then birth certificate. I am the only attorney, who has the courage to bring to the forefront all of the evidence of forgery,perjury, multiple social security numbers, unreported job positions. Judges are hesitant to decide based on birth certificate only. it is extremely important to push for criminal investigation of all the issues. This frivolous law suit simply wastes my time and resources.

Dr. Orly Taitz Esq.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Re: Check public records for yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    This stuff can't get much crazier. This is from Orly Taitz's current blog site: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

===============

Check public records for yourselves, see that I am providing truthful information
    May 5th, 2009

I would like to respond in regards to some allegations that came forward recently.

As you can see in dossier #6 on this blog, I have received verified information from a licenced CA Private Investigator Mr. Neil Sankey (license 10905) , that Lisa Liberi, working as a paralegal for Phil Berg has a lengthy criminal record of grand theft and forgery (see dossier #6).

I have sent Mr. Berg this information, he never responded and never denied it. Due to the fact that Ms. Liberi has access to numerous documents and donations, I was obligated to provide this information to the public. Information that was provided, is public record and I urge everybody to call San Bernardino, CA criminal court system as well as NM probation officer (number in dossier) and verify that all the information is correct. I have urged Mr. Berg to disassociated himself and his practice and donation efforts from this person and hire a forensic accountant and forensic document examiner to review all documents and forensic records handled by her. Mr. Berg did not do so. From what I understand their website was under lockdown and Ms. Liberi went by name Agent88.

Paperwork filed yesterday was nothing but slander against me, a lot of sand in the eyes, but if you read carefully, the only thing they are trying to do, is further hide Liberi’s identity, saying that there is an undisclosed address and asking for a new social security number. They do not and cannot deny following important points:

1. Lisa Liberi, working for Philip Berg, resides in New Mexico, previously resided in CA and has a lengthy record of grand theft and forgery of documents.

2. Phil Berg was warned by me and a volunteer, that her continuing association with the Obama litigation undermines everybody’s work and everybody’s effords, as it puts into question integrity of fundraising of donations and veracity of any and all documents handled by her.

3. Regardless of what might be financial and other arrangements of Mr. Berg with Ms. Liberi, as an officer of the court, he had a duty to disassociate his fundraising efforts and legal research from her. I believe he owes this to all the patriots involved in this effort, particularly people like me working 24/7. He has an obligation to hire a forensic accountant and forensic document examiner and check all the records. Imagine, if any of Obama eligibility cases go to trial, Berg and any and all attorneys will be impeached and reasonable doubt will be in the minds of the jurors, if they know that the documents presented, were gathered by a person with the record of forged documents, that the supervising attorney knew about it and made no effort to disasiociate himself and verify the records by the licensed professional. Rest assured, that if I could obtain this information about Ms. Liberi, so could Obama’s attorneys, with millions of dollars available to them. I am wondering if Ms. Liberi’s association with Mr. Berg was mastermind by somebody, as she had a conviction in March of last year, was supposed to serve 8 years in San Bernardino CA, but the sentence was reduced to probation and restitution to victims.

4. On the contrary, as the first donors reported to me problems with pay-pal, I have reported this to the police and FBI immediately. The reports were posted on the blog. When web master Lisa Ostella has stated that she wants me to take back my complaint, I switched to a different web master and made sure that with the current web master my e-mail address is listed on the registration of the domain, in order not to have the same problem. Ms. Ostella’s actions as a web master in locking me out of my web site, allowing several days of defamatory statements and later defrauding the donors and my foundation, by sending e-mails and claiming to represent foundation and soliciting donations for the foundation are inexcusable and will have to be prosecuted in due time.

5. I did not intent to prosecute this matter at this time, as I felt that Obama eligibility prosecution and research is more important for the country at large, however I will respond as required to the filing by Mr. Berg.

6. I wonder in regards to timing of this complaint, as I am making progress in a number of states and with a number of plaintiffs. If Mr. Berg is really concerned about this country and it’s future, he should dismiss this outrageous and frivolous complaint immediately, disassociate himself from both Ms Ostella and Ms. Liberi and not waste my time, that is needed to organize more citizen grand juries, more meetings with attorney generals of the states, local FBI offices, US attorneys, grown numbers in resistance movement and turn this country around. All of the stonewalling that we have observed, indicates that the problem is much bigger, then birth certificate. I am the only attorney, who has the courage to bring to the forefront all of the evidence of forgery,perjury, multiple social security numbers, unreported job positions. Judges are hesitant to decide based on birth certificate only. it is extremely important to push for criminal investigation of all the issues. This frivolous law suit simply wastes my time and resources.

Dr. Orly Taitz Esq.
    This is just what we needed, sheesh, like we were not having enough problems
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was something I feared would happen when she started posting private individuals' names on her blog while she was running her checks into Obama's Social Security numbers.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

HARSH penalties must be imposed..! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Be careful folks, we're now on the DHS target list.

================

Guess how DHS defines who is a terrorist now?
    2nd 'domestic extremism' report includes 'alternative media,' 'tax resisters' in lexicon
    Posted: May 02, 2009
    8:35 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Two weeks before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security penned its controversial report warning against "right-wing extremists" in the United States, it generated a memo defining dozens of additional groups – animal rights activists, black separatists, tax protesters, even worshippers of the Norse god Odin – as potential "threats."

Though the "Domestic Extremism Lexicon" was reportedly rescinded almost immediately, Benjamin Sarlin of The Daily Beast recently obtained and published online a copy of the unclassified memo, dated March 26, 2009.

While many of the groups listed in the lexicon – such as Aryan prison gangs and neo-Nazis – may indeed be widely considered extremists, others will likely take offense at being described as a potential "threat."

For example, the memo defines the "tax resistance movement" – also referred to in the report as the tax protest movement or the tax freedom movement – as "groups or individuals who vehemently believe taxes violate their constitutional rights. Among their beliefs are that wages are not income, that paying income taxes is voluntary, and that the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which allowed Congress to levy taxes on income, was not properly ratified."

The report, however, continues in its assessment of tax protesters, asserting that members "have been known to advocate or engage in criminal activity and plot acts of violence and terrorism in an attempt to advance their extremist goals."

Similarly, the lexicon concludes its definition of "black separatists" by asserting, "Such groups or individuals also may embrace radical religious beliefs. Members have been known to advocate or engage in criminal activity and plot acts of violence directed toward local law enforcement in an attempt to advance their extremist goals."

In his blog piece titled "Who You Calling an Extremist?" Sarlin writes, "Partisans leapt to decry the first DHS memo as part of a Democratic conspiracy to marginalize right wingers. But it became clear that DHS's broad descriptions of extremists were symptomatic of an ongoing agency problem that crossed ideological lines."

The lexicon states its purpose is to provide "definitions for key terms and phrases that often appear in DHS analysis that addresses the nature and scope of the threat that domestic, non-Islamic extremism poses to the United States."

Apparently, the DHS analyzes the "threat" level of Internet news websites like WorldNetDaily, for the lexicon defines "alternative media" as "a term used to describe various information sources that provide a forum for interpretations of events and issues that differ radically from those presented in mass media products and outlets."

The term "black power," widely used in a variety of contexts, also merits a definition in the lexicon: "A term used by black separatists to describe their pride in and the perceived superiority of the black race."

The DHS memo also includes precursors to the ill-fated "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment" report, which prompted outrage from legislators and a campaign calling for the resignation of DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano.

For example, the lexicon contains virtually the same broad-stroke language the right-wing extremism report used.

"Rightwing extremism," the lexicon defines as those "who can be broadly divided into those who are primarily hate-oriented, and those who are mainly antigovernment and reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority. This term also may refer to rightwing extremist movements that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."

The lexicon further points to those who oppose driver's licenses for illegal immigrants.

"Anti-immigration extremism," the lexicon defines as "a movement of groups or individuals who are vehemently opposed to illegal immigration, particularly along the U.S. southwest border with Mexico, and who have been known to advocate or engage in criminal activity and plot acts of violence and terrorism to advance their extremist goals. They are highly critical of the U.S. Government's response to illegal immigration and oppose government programs that are designed to extend 'rights' to illegal aliens, such as issuing driver's licenses or national identification cards and providing in-state tuition, medical benefits, or public education."

Unlike the right-wing extremism report, however, the lexicon includes definitions of extremism across a broad spectrum of issues: anarchy, animal rights extremism, black nationalism, Cuban independence, environmentalism, Jewish extremism, Mexican separatism, right-wing militias, white supremacists, the anti-war movement and more.

Among the more curious groups the DHS appears to be monitoring is the "racial Nordic mysticism" group, defined as "an ideology adopted by many white supremacist prison gangs who embrace a Norse mythological religion, such as Odinism or Asatru."

Among the more comical definitions is the description given of what "racist skinheads" wear, enabling law officers, it appears, to identify skinheads by their preferred brand of footwear:

"Dress may include a shaved head or very short hair," the report states, "jeans, thin suspenders, combat boots or Doc Martens, a bomber jacket, and tattoos of Nazi-like emblems."

Sarlin, who first publicized the memo, reports that a spokesperson for DHS told him the memo was recalled "within minutes" of being issued but declined to offer any details on the reasons for its withdrawal.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=96916

===============

Be careful, but remember folks, most of these threats from DHS are illegal.

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." -- Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 (1966)

We aren't the unlawful ones - the unlawful ones are IN government.
    [Right on Juan..! ]

I am beginning to think that they could save paper by just listing the people that are "not" considered potential domestic terrorists. Here, I will do it for them.

Non-potential domestic terrorists:

all democrats in Congress, (radical, about 75% of) Muslims, illegal aliens (er um I mean undocumented immigrants) and all non questioning Obots everywhere.

see now, wasn't that easy..?!
    :P

Yeppers Cayla, SO true..!!

THEY are the terrorists..!!

ALL the reason to oust them ASAP..!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone know the latest with the lawsuits..?

..if you haven't seen this site yet:
    www.TheObamaFile.com

..you should..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Interesting follow up to the Obama lawsuits by the Constitutional law expert whose last article in Michigan Law Review was the "inspiration" for the later lawsuits that filed in state courts.

http://www.michiganlawreview.org/firsti ... tokaji.htm