Page 164 of 574 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Cayla, this is stunning albeit unverified evidence! Yes, if true, all hell is about to break loose and I suspect that peoples lives may be in danger!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I don't know how to post pictures and such as the following, but if this is true, all hell is about to break loose.

FreedomFirst, I would especially like your opinion here. First link is the legal filing, second is the alleged document and third an alleged expert opinion.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18018712/03118509264

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18018714/Fake ... ertificate

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2009/08/ ... obama.html
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    I still keep coming around in the "circle" I've orbited since largely detaching from this thread some months ago, however, and back to the legal rule which would apply if it were to be determined that the Obama marriage was either non-existent or null and void due to bigamy. It would leave Obama with only one citizenship/nationality to claim -- that of his mother.

And that would be true whether he was born on the mall in Washington, DC in front of a million people (as Leo D. likes to say), or ... whether he really was born in the Mombassa Hospital. Albeit, the latter scenario takes him away from the American soil that otherwise "seals the deal" on the natural born part of the three word term and raises a possibility of some ius soli "claims" upon him if that comprised a part of U.K colonial law in Kenya in 1961.
    I'm troubled by your comments here. I just can't put my finger on why.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Cayla - we must have posted at the same time. Got it from the same "back office" where I directed you some months ago.
    At least you know HOW to post the picture here
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla - we must have posted at the same time. Got it from the same "back office" where I directed you some months ago.
    Cayla, I have a question on the legal filing shown in your link. It says that Orly Taitz will be out of country beginning 2 Aug. Do I correctly assume that she may be headed to Kenya?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Cayla, I have a question on the legal filing shown in your link. It says that Orly Taitz will be out of country beginning 2 Aug. Do I correctly assume that she may be headed to Kenya?
    Your guess would be as good if not better than mine. I really have no idea
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    I still keep coming around in the "circle" I've orbited since largely detaching from this thread some months ago, however, and back to the legal rule which would apply if it were to be determined that the Obama marriage was either non-existent or null and void due to bigamy. It would leave Obama with only one citizenship/nationality to claim -- that of his mother.

And that would be true whether he was born on the mall in Washington, DC in front of a million people (as Leo D. likes to say), or ... whether he really was born in the Mombassa Hospital. Albeit, the latter scenario takes him away from the American soil that otherwise "seals the deal" on the natural born part of the three word term and raises a possibility of some ius soli "claims" upon him if that comprised a part of U.K colonial law in Kenya in 1961.
    I'm troubled also as in "What the !*$# are you saying" Deliberately vague?

William Barret Travis

I would want an imposter and usurper OUSTED YESTERDAY if it were truly the case that he was a fraud. But the more I dug into the marriage thing, the more convinced I became that there was no valid marriage possible. Obama took his citizenship from the mother's side and was illegitimate. People can point to the divorce papers all they want as "proof" that there was a marriage but I'm looking to the law and the 99% probability that Obama Sr. had to have lied about having no past wife to get a Hawaiian marriage license (just as the document image up above is showing a question that asks about "Previous Issue" and fetches up an answer of "Nil" even though Obama Sr. had two children who were "previous issue" thanks to Kezia).

The law gets tricky out of colonial Kenya about "customary" and "statutory" marriages but Kezia would have been recognized as a wife by Kenya; that foreign marriage would have been recognized by Hawaii / U.S. as long as it carried recognition in the country where it took place; and that made the February 1961 nuptials (if they even took place at all) a case of bigamy and null/void.

My interest turned from outrage about a usurper lying his way into office to a belief that his "admission" on Fight the Smears was a cold calculation by Obama that bastardy would be more harmful to his electoral chances than dual citizenship, even though bastardy would save his chestnuts legally as far as eligibility. That turned my "interest" to more of a desire for the simple justice of seeing a SOLID SCOTUS decision "settle the hash" once and for all about the proper definition of Natural Born Citizen. No more of the shenanigans like an S. Res. 511 where politicians in Congress usurp the role of the Courts (even as the Courts blithely usurp our liberties under the Constitution).

It's OK to dislike Obama for his ruinous policies.

It's OK to strongly dislike him for his many deceptions perp'ed on the American voting public.

And it's really, really OK to hate the MSM for becoming sycophantic lapdogs for Obama instead of a fact-scrounging Fourth Estate looking to "reveal" rather than "conceal" where politicians are concerned.

But it's not OK to become so blinded by dislike/hate of the man that one fails to keep a level head in analyzing the facts/law that might appropriately deny him the office of POTUS.

Please God....let this be true

Sunday, August 2, 2009
    What I can tell you about Kenyan Obama
    There are a few things which have captured my eye concerning the Barack Hussein Obama birth certificate which no one has divulged which will be exclusive here and point to why I deem this an authentic document and in conclusion I believe I know where this document originated from as I touched on it in my work here recently.

The first tell are the folds of this document. In having examined documents of this period and more recent documents, they in group are all folded into these little office yello sized envelopes, usually with a window inside to reveal contents.
    For this to be a forgery, the forger would have to know exactly this process in which birth certificates are in copy handed out to the public. It might sound like a simple thing, but those folds are the one thing which someone would overlook.

Paper color is correct, as is age of coloration, wear on the ribbon ink of the font.

This document matches exactly what it should look like having been generated in 1964 and held in files for this long for "safekeeping".

This brings me to the source of this. I realize World Net Daily states the anonymous person is concerned about their life, but considering the document is now secured by Orly Taitz, has been copied and is appearing in more places than Obama's forgery......the lawyers family is not in any danger.
    In lawyer, I'm not speaking of Orly Taitz, but the legal firm or family members who had custody of the divorce papers of Stanley Ann "mentaly cruelty Barack sr." Obama.

These are the papers I featured here not long ago in pointing out that in the strangest of terms, Stanley Ann Dunham committed perjury in stating she was a resident of Hawaii for two years when she was a resident of Washington during this time.
    As that residency had nothing to do with filing for divorce, it is now speculated that 2 year residency in lying about it might have to do with custody of a 2 year old Barry.

Stanley Ann's papers were filed in January of 1964. Her other court procedings I believe in the series of documents shows to March of 1964.
    Look closely at the date of this document issued out of Kenya, February 17th, 1964. This would fit the timeline in Stanley Ann filing, lawyers discussing legalities of custody and residency as an America (not a natural born American).
    Stanley Ann's Lawyer would have requested a copy of this birth certificate so that she would have sole custody of the two year old child. See unlike being an Obama in the White House, one does need a real birth certificate in court to prove a child is really your child.

Granted it is not Madelyn Dunham, so we still do not know how a non pregnant looking Stanley Ann in swim suit dropped an 8 pound kid a few months later, but nothing in this has made any sense from the start.

So in reasonable deduction, this is the Lawyer's copy of the Stanley Ann Dunham Obama divorce proceedings. He kept it in files for his legal protection and the family or law firm kept them as everyone does in boxes of papers which mean nothing to anyone.
    This is what I was speaking about in there is more evidence out there than people even know. Someone it is deducted figured this out after something jogged in someone's memory or someone did a bit of investigative work and was allowed access to these old unsealed files which mattered to no one, except Axelrod Inc.

I actually find it amusing that Miss Tavisham Stanley and Madelyn in Pip Obama's Great Expectations in screwing over Barack sr. with mental cruelty charges to get custody of this child, lied in court papers committing perjury on residency........then had the audacity to not lie concerning where this illegal alien was born.
    THIS is probably what the the 2 year residency was about in being a shifty way of claiming Obama was an American non alien, so she would get custody even when he was born in Kenya.

These twisters have a real Oliver on their hands, as they did not have the foresight to figure out he would be President of some country who needed natural born, and instead went to the expediency of just getting their hands on this child to punish the old man.

Stupidly in the criminal enterprise of Axelrod Inc., in stealing trillions. non taxpayer Geithner, terrorist Napolitano and a million dollars in trying to hide all of this, for one cent this cast of criminals could have used a match and burned up the evidence.
    Don't send a lawyer to do a mop woman's job.

This all looks authentic and from the time line I have researched, this document fits exactly where it should in a nasty divorce proceeding for full custody of an African child.

While I have thought that the circus of Taitz and Farah with their crew has been doing nothing but publicity stunts and having people chase red herrings, this has a hat off from the person who came forward with this.
    It also points to why the people who have been scamming fake birth certificates this past month looking like the Obamaniacs assaulting Lawrence Sinclair, were probably low level plants to guard against this very document which has been picked up on tapped phone and email communications from it's surfacing.

All of this brings a conclusion this is Barack Obama's Waterloo.

agtG 246

PS: Is it not interesting that the residency of Stanley Ann Dunham Obama is Wichita, Kansas. That might be another Madelyn Dunham story.

Verify the Registrar and signature and let the good times roll.

Breaking News: Obama Pelosi retroactively annex Kenya as 51st US State as of August 3rd, 1961, Gordonian Knot Brown, signs the papers making it all legal.

Sing it pretty Bruce as you elected this British fraud.........

Born down in a Kenya town
    The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
    You end up like a Marxist that's been beat too much
    'Til you spend half your life just covering up

[chorus:]
    Born in the KENYU.S.A.
    Born in the KENYU.S.A.
    Born in the KENYU.S.A.
    Born in the KENYU.S.A.

I got in a little hometown jam
    And so they put a ballot box in my hands
    Sent me off to Chicagoland
    To go and build slum houses for the black man

Born in the KENYU.S.A.
    Born in the KENYU.S.A.
    Born in the KENYU.S.A.
    Born in the KENYU.S.A.

Posted by Lame Cherry at 11:36 AM

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2009/08/ ... obama.html
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FreedomFirst,

Thanks for the detailed discussion. One more question.

You said "Obama took his citizenship from the mother's side and was illegitimate."

Q: Does this tell us that a natural born citizen can be a child born on U.S. soil with only one parent?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

FreedomFirst,

Thanks for the detailed discussion. One more question.

You said "Obama took his citizenship from the mother's side and was illegitimate."

Q: Does this tell us that a natural born citizen can be a child born on U.S. soil with only one parent?
    Yes. If the "one parent" is an unmarried mother, I believe that's exactly what can happen. It's the flip side of the coin of the otherwise generally applicable rule (back in the 1700's and through much of the 20th century) of partus sequitur patrem.

That flip side is: Ejus, qui justum patrem non habet, prima 'origo a matre. In other words, if there's no legally recognized father, a child assumes the origins/nationality of the mother.