Page 166 of 574 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    Warning: Not authenticated.

http://www.buenavistamall.com/kenya-bc.jpg

Not sure where Orly got this from.

Does she have the hard copy yet, or just this image at this time?

She was at London/Heathrow early Sunday morning, so at 7:30 PM local time on Monday, she is undoubtedly in Nairobi.
    She should have the document in hand, but perhaps she doesn't want to discuss it on her blog until she is safely home.

www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

I'm going to see if I can double my home insurance policy.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 02-26-2015 at 06:52 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    Warning: Not authenticated.

http://www.buenavistamall.com/kenya-bc.jpg

Not sure where Orly got this from.

Does she have the hard copy yet, or just this image at this time?

She was at London/Heathrow early Sunday morning, so at 7:30 PM local time on Monday, she is undoubtedly in Nairobi.
    She should have the document in hand, but perhaps she doesn't want to discuss it on her blog until she is safely home.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

I'm going to see if I can double my home insurance policy.
    Minuteman, let's assume for the moment that the document mentioned is a legitimate copy of the real McCoy. (I happen to believe that it probably IS legitimate, especially if indeed it came from dusty boxes of attorney material as discussed). On it's face, it would preclude BO as being constitutionally eligible via non-NBC status as he would have been born on foreign soil. Correct? Now, assuming Taitz is successful (remains to be seen...no pun intended) and she holds undeniable, original evidence in her hand and makes it available for all to see. Under what circumstances or constitutional law could this case be thrown out? Could a judge rule that she has no standing? I'm just a bottom line kind of guy and I can't imagine in my wildest dreams that any court in the land, given BO's army of attorney's and the Dems. in control, would let this case go forward and declare him ineligible. The best case I envision is that BO would fall from grace by his own actions and he wouldn't run for a second term. I would like to hear your opinion on what events would likely unfold if Taitz is successful in bringing the truth to light.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

It will all be moot if he doesn't get cracking on the jobs issue. With all sorts of people exhausting their unemployment benefits, and the economy still limping, look out Democrats!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    My husband is taking the position, with arguments from me, that in the congressional resolution for Hawaii's anniversary, out House bestowed Natural Born status on Obama whether or not he in fact had such status. In an alternative to allowing chaos and a crisis to arise, he feels the Supreme Court may use that to legitimize Obama as a Natural Born Citizen regardless of any and all evidence stating the contrary.

I also discussed this issue for the first time with an old friend from my youth who has a really really interesting take on this. She believes he is fully legitimate and a Natural Born Citizen but has been intentionally sprinkling the doubt to intentionally cause the suspicion. When enough people on the right believe he is a usurper, he will then PROVE he is legit in hope of riots, where once and for all, the Department of Homeland Security can claim those of us who read and defend the constitution are indeed a danger to this country and will be able to arrest or confine us all as potential terrorists with little to no resistance from the left or "main stream", thus, but getting rid of the opposition, they can then speed through the take over and complete destruction of our constitution.
    Cayla, these are some interesting thoughts. However, I don't think Obama and his minions are that clever. Cunning and deceitful, yes, but not clever. Why? Because his attempts at subverting the foundations of this country are becoming all too transparent despite his attempts to pull the wool over everyones eyes. People smell deceit and lies. The truth will ultimately see the light of day and it will be up to the people of this country to right the lies. A law of nature perhaps?

By the way, I would be doing a lot more than doubling my home insurance
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Under what circumstances or constitutional law could this case be thrown out? Could a judge rule that she has no standing? I'm just a bottom line kind of guy and I can't imagine in my wildest dreams that any court in the land, given BO's army of attorney's and the Dems in control, would let this case go forward and declare him ineligible. The best case I envision is that BO would fall from grace by his own actions and he wouldn't run for a second term. I would like to hear your opinion on what events would likely unfold if Taitz is successful in bringing the truth to light.
    U.S. District Court, Santa Ana, California, Judge David O. Carter, presiding.

On July 13th, at the preliminary hearing for Keyes v. Obama, Orly Taitz presented Dr. Alan Keyes' case against Mr. Obama. Judge Carter, a former Marine, stated that there will be a trial, the trial will be heard on the merits, it will not be dismissed on procedural technicalities [as 49 other lawsuits have been], it will be tried expeditiously, with the judge and the court reporter coming in on Saturdays if need be, and, if Mr. Obama is found to be constitutionally ineligible, he will have to leave the White House. 60 days from July 13th puts the next hearing on Friday, September 11th.

Obviously, Judge Carter has great courage, to be willing for a target to be painted on him and his family. He will not back down from the Mafia, the Chicago Mob, the Nation of Is|am, the DNC goons, or the hitmen that have gunned down Vince Foster, Donald Young, Lt. Quarles Harris, and so many others. However, the judge superior to Judge Carter may order him to stand down, which would relieve him of any authority to try the case.

By the way, Google searches now have a warning against Orly Taitz' blog:

"This site may harm your computer."
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 02-26-2015 at 07:57 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Under what circumstances or constitutional law could this case be thrown out? Could a judge rule that she has no standing? I'm just a bottom line kind of guy and I can't imagine in my wildest dreams that any court in the land, given BO's army of attorney's and the Dems in control, would let this case go forward and declare him ineligible. The best case I envision is that BO would fall from grace by his own actions and he wouldn't run for a second term. I would like to hear your opinion on what events would likely unfold if Taitz is successful in bringing the truth to light.
    U.S. District Court, Santa Ana, California, Judge David O. Carter, presiding.

On July 13th, at the preliminary hearing for Keyes v. Obama, Orly Taitz presented Dr. Alan Keyes' case against Mr. Obama. Judge Carter, a former Marine, stated that there will be a trial, the trial will be heard on the merits, it will not be dismissed on procedural technicalities [as 49 other lawsuits have been], it will be tried expeditiously, with the judge and the court reporter coming in on Saturdays if need be, and, if Mr. Obama is found to be constitutionally ineligible, he will have to leave the White House. 60 days from July 13th puts the next hearing on Friday, September 11th.

Obviously, Judge Carter has great courage, to be willing for a target to be painted on him and his family. He will not back down from the Mafia, the Chicago Mob, the Nation of Is|am, the DNC goons, or the hitmen that have gunned down Vince Foster, Donald Young, Lt. Quarles Harris, and so many others. However, the judge superior to Judge Carter may order him to stand down, which would relieve him of any authority to try the case.

By the way, Google searches now have a warning against Orly Taitz' blog:

"This site may harm your computer."
    Thanks Minuteman, and thank God for honest Marine veterans like Judge Carter. We will all be anxious to see what Orly Taitz brings to the party and if Judge Carter will actually be allowed to open the door. This man has the courage we wish all of our spineless politicians had.

BTW, I haven't been to the Orly Taitz site since last week. Seems that there are a few people getting nervous enough to trash the site...

William Barret Travis

Here is what I got when I tried to go to Orly Taitz website. Someone has been naughty

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1

What is the current listing status for www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 17 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 8 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-08-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-08-02.

Malicious software includes 10 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including cybercrime-protection.cn/, security-alerts.cn/, mcafee-malware.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including security-alerts.cn/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS6245 (NETWORK).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1 appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including zillr.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
    * If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

William Barret Travis

Here is what I got when I tried to go to Orly Taitz website. Someone has been naughty

Safe Browsing

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

Of the 17 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 8 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-08-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-08-02.

Malicious software includes 10 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including cybercrime-protection.cn/, security-alerts.cn/, mcafee-malware.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including security-alerts.cn/.

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1 appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including zillr.com/.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
    I got the same message, and suspect Google, a company wholly in the bag for Obama. This is what happens when you ask the Chicago mob to run the country - nobody is safe.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

Safe Browsing

How did this happen?

Next steps:

I got the same message, and suspect Google, a company wholly in the bag for Obama. This is what happens when you ask the Chicago mob to run the country - nobody is safe.
    It will be interesting to see how the website fares over the coming 4-5 weeks.

William Barret Travis

It will be interesting to see how the website fares over the coming 4-5 weeks.
    It would seem that Orly Taitz is a huge threat to Obama, and he's out to shut her down. She is under attack.

I hope Orly gets some experienced hackers to work with her - people who can prevent future attacks and also who know how to chase down the culprits who try.

This is the second time I am aware of that Orly has had website problems - the first being concerned with an errant webmaster.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain