Page 263 of 574 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I don't know... but I also don't think we should ever give up. That's what they want
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I don't know... but I also don't think we should ever give up. That's what they want
    I'm with you, Airborne. Never give up, and never back down.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    For those who watched the Obama SOTU message, you already know that Obama took at least one cheap shot at the Supreme Court. Jon Christian Ryter has fired off a rebuttal, including a copy of the video with Justice Alito shaking his head in disapproval of Obama's comments.

That's a hit for the home team, but Mr. Obama must overreach with an affront to the Supreme Court that alienates Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy. Then we will have the fifth Justice in order to take on an eligibility case which interprets "natural born Citizen."

But that must happen before Congress adds two more Associate Justices so Mr. Obama can stuff the court with two more "social progressives," as Mr. Ryter predicts.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    AirborneSapper7, Do you or anyone else on this site really believe this will go anywhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    We all know that none of these lawsuits will get their day in court. NONE! We hang on to this thread of hope but deep down we know that our courts and judges won't walk that plank. We are in deep.

Yes, TexasBorn, we are in deep trouble, and none of these lawsuits will get their day in court...
    • [list:2ovixjrp][list:2ovixjrp][list:2ovixjrp]UNLESS
    [/list:u:2ovixjrp][/list:u:2ovixjrp][/list:u:2ovixjrp]
    we keep praying and pressing and pushing and paying for attorneys to support and defend the Constitution, patriots like:

Dr. Orly Taitz, who has filed a Quo Warranto in the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, "issued in the name of the United States of America against a person who within the District of Columbia usurps, intrudes into, or unlawfully holds or exercises, a franchise conferred by the United States or a public office of the United States, civil or military";

Mario Apuzzo, who with Cdr. Charles F. Kerchner, Jr., filed Kerchner et al v. Obama et al in the U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals in Philadelphia on Jan. 19, 2010;

Leo Donofrio and Steve Pidgeon, who are defending 76 former Chrysler dealerships against the unnecessary taking of their franchises, in a slightly related case, RE: in Chrysler LLC et al.;

Philip J. Berg, who filed Hollister v. Soetoro and, in September, 2008, Berg v. Obama, the first lawsuit challenging Mr. Obama's Constitutional eligibility for the office of President;

and many others who have brought more than 100 legal actions against Mr. Obama's unlawful usurpation of the Presidency (also see the Eligibility Case Archive).

We the People, this protracted fight is how it is going to be. If we dissidents surrender, we can only expect to die in the gulags, and our only hope will be for gulags like those in Siberia rather than those in North Korea.

This is the battle of our lives, for freedom and against the destroyers of America and the subjugation of the United States to the ungodly European global governance cabal and Is|am.

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Sir Winston Churchill

The students at England's Harrow School sang,

"For you have power in danger's hour
    Our freedom to defend, Sir!
    Though long the fight we know that right
    Will triumph in the end, Sir!"

It was for freedom that Christ set us free;
    therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
    - Galatians 5:1; 6:9

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

I think "We the People" should never give up in finding and demanding the truth where ever and what it is.

Kathyet

At Hannity Forums, Trip corroborated Emmerich de Vattel with Matthew Bacon and William Blackstone:

Natural born citizen did not need to be "defined" anywhere. it was not created by the United States. It is a term of art with a uniqe and continuing meaning. Even when "natural born subject" was dictated by the Crown and statute, it changed the definition of "natural born" only in that country and was no longer Natural Law.

As I stated previously the British scholar Matthew Bacon recognized "natural-born Subject" in 1736 to be:Not only does this the place of birth [have to] be within the "dominion" (British territory) itself, but it also indicates that the parents must be under the actual obedience of the King. Given this, those who had foreign allegiance did not give birth on British soil to British natural born subjects. This is the same as our own definition today, and the one for "natural born subject" indicated by Vattel.

Only in 1765 did William Blackstone recognize the mandate of the Crown to have changed "natural-born Subject" to be anyone born in British territory, regardless of the parents' allegiance or citizenship. At this point a child was born a natural-born subject if born on British soil, even if the child's parents were aliens.

However, most curiously, Blackstone later wrote the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blackstone
    To encourage also foreign commerce, it was enacted by statute 25 Edw. III. st. 2. that all children born abroad, provided both their parents were at the time of the birth in allegiance to the king, and the mother had passed the seas by her husband's consent, might inherit as if born in England: and accordingly it hath been so adjudged in behalf of merchants. But by several more modern statutes these restrictions are still farther taken off: so that all children, born out of the king's ligeance, whose fathers were natural-born subjects, are now natural-born subjects themselves, to all intents and purposes, without any exception; unless their said fathers were attainted, or banished beyond sea, for high treason; or were then in the service of a prince at enmity with Great Britain.

So now, even those not born on British territory are to be considered "natural born" because of blood lineage no less, and to enrich the Treasury, showing that this is not a static understanding of "natural born", but one evolved over time from -- the same effective definition as Vattel's definition.

This is a little off point, but in the interest of supporting the ongoing problem resolution with an outlaw government, headed by a usurper to the office of POTUS, I offer this Ron Paul article and video for your perusal and discussion:

=================

Ron Paul - Nullification: It's Official
    by Derek Sheriff
    28. Jan, 2010

While speaking to a large crowd of over a thousand people on the campus of Arizona State University last December, Congressman Ron Paul mentioned one thing that might come about as the result of the federal government habitually ignoring the Constitution: Nullification.

About five minutes into the video segment, he said,

“There’s not much attention paid to the Constitution in Washington. There’s not much attention paid to it by our executive branch of government. And we don’t get much protection from our courts. So one thing that might finally happen from this if the people finally feel so frustrated that they can’t get the results out of Washington — They’re going to start thinking about options. They might start thinking about nullification and a few things like that.â€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

"I was going to devote the entire first hour to the weird news blackout on the matter of the birth certificate/citizenship matter. I was at first met with skepticism, but I convinced him that I was not going to appeal to the tin hat brigade."

"...about an hour before the broadcast, I got a call telling me that I was not to mention this topic. I pushed back and assured them I would handle it [appropriately]. I was told that this had been determined by the powers that be an untouchable story. I told him that my deal was that no one controlled what I said or discussed..."
    - National Talk Show Host
    December 10, 2008

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.ph ... ember/P30/

Any ideas about who are "the powers that be" that could control almost the entire broadcasting sector? Names?

natural born citizen definition and related quotes

[size=117] http://thelibertypole.ning.com/forum/to ... -citizen-1

natural born citizen definition, and other related quotes
    Posted by Ken-in-AR on July 30, 2009 at 12:38am

§ 212. Cituyes & Natureles

‘Les Naturels, ou Indigènes’.
    -Emer Vatell (original version 175
    http://www.greschak.com/essays/natborn/index.htm

I am much obliged by the kind present you have made us of your edition of Vattel. It came to us in good season, when the circumstances of a rising state make it necessary frequently to consult the law of nations. Accordingly that copy, which I kept, (after depositing one in our own public library here, and sending the other to the College of Massachusetts Bay, as you directed,) has been continually in the hands of the members of our Congress, now sitting, who are much pleased with your notes and preface, and have entertained a high and just esteem for their author. Your manuscript "Idee sur le Gouvernement et la Royaute" is also well relished, and may, in time, have its effect. I thank you, likewise, for the other smaller pieces, which accompanied Vattel.
    -Ben Franklin (December 9, 1775), \
    Letter 459: Benjamin Franklin to Charles William Frederic Dumas.
    http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/toc/moden ... Vol02.html

My dear Friend,
    Philada. Mar. 24. 1776 Inclos'd is an Answer to the Request from the Inhabitants of Dartmouth. I have comply'd with it upon your Recommendation, and ordered a Post accordingly. (1) I have put into Mr Adam's Hands directed for you, the new Edition of Vattel When you have perus'd it, please to place it in your College Library. (2) I am just setting out for Canada, and have only time to add my best Wishes of Health & Happiness to you & all yours. Permit me to say my Love to Mrs Bowdoin, & believe me ever, with sincere & great Esteem, Yours most affectionately B Franklin
    -Ben Franklin (March 24, 1776),
    Letter 454: Benjamin Franklin to James Bowdoin
    http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/pu ... Vol03.html

Qu:1. Can an American citizen, adult, now inherit lands in England? Natural subjects can inherit – Aliens cannot. There is no middle character -- every man must be the one or the other of these.
    A Natural subject is one born within the king's allegiance & still owing allegiance. No instance can be produced in the English law, nor can it admit the idea of a person's being a natural subject and yet not owing allegiance.
    An alien is the subject or citizen of a foreign power.
    - Thomas Jefferson (1783),
    Letter 151: Jefferson Notes,
    http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/toc/moden ... Vol21.html
    http://etext.virginia.edu/washington/delegates/

Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government; and to declare expresly that the Command in chief of the american army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen.
    -John Jay (July 25, 1787 ) to George Washington
    http://teachingamericanhistory.org/libr ... ument=1876
    http://wwwapp.cc.columbia.edu/ldpd/app/ ... .jay.10627

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    -US Constitution (adopted September 17, 1787) Article II, Section 1, Clause 5
    http://www.senate.gov/civics/constituti ... tm#a2_sec1

And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens:
    - Congress’ Rule of Naturalization (March 26,1790; but changed in 1795, to read as “citizensâ€

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Any ideas about who are "the powers that be" that could control almost the entire broadcasting sector? Names?
    MinuteMan,

It is my opinion our country is being controlled by a shadow government that is very wealthy and very powerful, so it could be any organization or any group. I suspect the very same people who manipulated Obama's election win are the root source of the birth topic suppression, but there are so many minion groups now, it could be merely one of the slave groups.

Doug Hagmann's investigative group (Northeast Intelligence Network - http://homelandsecurityus.com/ ) seems to be doing a pretty good job of looking out for the bad guys, and maybe they already know who the master manipulators are.

Regardless, if you figure out who it is, I, for one, would also be very interested in knowing who it is, and would have no hesitancy in blowing the whistle on them.

I found another interesting article posted by Doug Hagmann and Judi McLeod that I thought worthy enough to pass along.

=====================

UN diplomatic immunity
    Does `King of the World’ need a birth certificate?
    By Judi McLeod and Douglas Hagmann Wednesday, August 5, 2009
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13403

Since his arrival at the White House, Barack Obama has been touted as `King of the World’ rather than USA president.

As King of the World, does Obama really need born-in-USA status? On the occasion of their president’s 48th birthday yesterday, Americans still don’t know for certain from where he came, only where he is leading them.

There was a mammoth picture of the Birthday Boy on display outside the White House, but no pictures of him pursing his lips to blow out the candles on a birthday cake, which may have served as a reminder that this is a president already well on his way to blowing out the lights of the Free World.

Thus far the only `proof’ of Obama’s murky past comes from the romantic version of his life as spun in his book, Dreams of My Father.

Some people’s dreams are other folk’s nightmares.

Global citizens and Kings of the World find home at the United Nations, which operates as a law unto itself.

When Obama emerges to his rightful throne as King of the World, will his missing birth certificate and school records be swallowed up by UN diplomatic immunity?

The long-awaited debut of Obama at the UN is happening right on schedule. Obama will chair “a special meeting of the U.N, Security Council on nuclear non-proliferation and disarmamentâ€