Page 309 of 574 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I think one of the problems is that up until the beginning of the last century, law students were taught to weigh everything against the constitution. At the beginning of the last century, the law schools changed how they taught lawyers and now teach them to weigh everything against case law. In most law schools including Harvard, very little time is even spent teaching about that document.
    I recall hearing recently that Harvard had removed from the first year law school course requirements - ready for this? - Constitutional Law. I have NOT verified this rumor, but find it very believable anyway.

I'm really interested in knowing who the dark forces are that are driving the study of our Constitution away from our studies. Is it the progressives once again?

It is because of this dilution of constitutional law that we are having problems with our federal government today - the elites in Washington just don't want to be bound by anything - including the law.

And I still want to know where the FBI is with regard to all of the corruption going on in WDC. They have time and energy to pursue bank robbers (who are small potatoes compared to what is being stolen by the communists in office), but they don't have time or energy to pursue criminal elected officials.

What's that all about?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Cayla99, your insight is precisely correct and absolutely right. The courts are more concerned with legal precedent than with original intent. How can America get back to her origins?

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Since the doubters will not accept his birth certificate, or the assurances of the State of Hawaii that it is valid, what document would you accept?

Does what you call a long form birth certificate exist in Hawaii as distinct from the certification of birth. Also, if it is, doesn't the state of Hawaii have to check it before issuing the certification of live birth?

If you are born in the USA, you are eligible.

Obama is a Christian, attended that foul evangelical church. His half sister is a Mus|im.

I must say that I don't think highly of the Is|amic faith myself.
    I will seize upon a point of agreement. Your questions appear to be sincere, so I will offer at least one sincere answer.
    • Mr. Obama's father of record was a lapsed Mus|im.
      His mother's second husband was a radical Mus|im.
      He was raised Mus|im in Indonesia in grades 1-4 and excelled in Is|amic studies.
      At Occidental College, he sought out the "bad boyz" - most often of the Mus|im religion, black or Arab.
    At Oxy, his fluency in Arabic and familiarity with Mus|im ways caught the attention of the CIA, which recruited him to be a CIA operative in Pakistan, passing guns, supplies, and money from the CIA to the Taliban mujahedin fighting against the Soviet invasion in Afghanistan. He thus served his country admirably from 1981 to 1985, and the CIA reciprocated by prevailing upon Columbia Univ. to provide him with cover and educational credits, including a bachelor's degree in Political Science (pre-law) in 1983, a diploma, and his name in the alumni directory. But not in the '83 yearbook.

Fox News interviewed 400 people who were at Columbia Univ. between 1981 and 1983, and none of them had ever seen him there. The Rev. James David Manning, pastor of ATLAH Worldwide Church in Harlem, attended Union Theological Seminary, across the street from Columbia Univ., from 1981 to 1983, and he never heard of Barack Obama, even though a fellow African-American student would have been hard to miss just across the street. He knew of two, and neither one was named Obama... or Soetoro... or Dunham. Though Mr. Obama claims Sohale (Hal) Siddiqi and Phil Boerner were his roommates in a Harlem apartment while at Columbia, neither one of them attended Columbia then, either.

Libertarian V.P. candidate Wayne Allyn Root, Columbia Univ. '83, was the class president and knew everybody, but even he hasn't found a single classmate who ever knew Barack Obama.

Barack Obama II never attended Columbia Univ. - he was embedded with the Taliban mujahedin in the Pashtun country of northwest Pakistan. He was practicing his Mus|im faith, perhaps as a jihadi. His basketball conditioning stood him in good stead in the rarified air of the Hindu Kush, just as his Arabic Is|amic studies in Jakarta helped him pass muster with the Taliban mujahedin.

Regarding Barack Obama II's claimed conversion to Christianity, apostasy from Is|am is punishable by death, and none of Mr. Obama's cheering Mus|im supporters accuse him of leaving Is|am. One basic doctrine of Is|am is taqqiya, deception to advance Is|am. Mus|im authorities deem that to deceive an infidel for the sake of Is|am is acceptable, even commendable. Judging the tree by its fruits, Mr. Obama's claimed conversion to Christianity appears to be counterfeit - more con than conversion.

Barack Obama II consistently adhered to Is|am until he married Michelle Robinson, who convinced him that adhering to Is|am would be political suicide when he ran for political office in the U.S.. He then began to attend Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church, which is no evidence of Christian conversion or the new birth by the Holy Spirit. Rev. Wright taught Marxist Black Liberation Theology instead of the gospel, the Bible, and sound Christian doctrine, that is, Jesus Christ is Lord, the Son of God and God the Son; sin, judgment, and punishment in hell for the wicked; the cross, the blood atonement for sin, and redemption for the saved; Jesus' bodily resurrection, His future secret return (the rapture) to deliver those who trust in Him from the tribulation, and His return in glory seven years later to reign as Messiah from Jerusalem for 1000 years.

A basic doctrine of Is|am is that loyalty to Is|am supersedes loyalty to any other person, state, constitution, or ideology.

Mr. Obama wrote about interment of suspected Is|amist terrorists during wartime, "I will stand with [Arab and Pakistani American immigrants] should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." - Dreams From My Father, Barack Obama, p. 261.

If to you that sounds like advocating for the civil rights of persecuted peaceful Mus|ims more than like denying Americans' right to be protected from terrorist attacks, consider Mr. Obama's stand for illegal alien invaders, in opposition to Arizona SB 1070 and the legal residents of Arizona who are under siege. The President and Commander-in-Chief's #1 responsibility is not to defend the invaders, but to protect America and her people from invasion and attacks.

But Mr. Obama's supreme loyalty is to Is|am.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I know how people feel about snopes, but what is the answer to their counterclaims about Obama's stint at Columbia? http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp

I am NOT saying we should believe something just because snopes says it. I think their argument concerning his admission to Harvard Law School is especially weak, because they say it's evidence that he really did graduate from Columbia (or somewhere). If he really had a fake cover provided by an entity with the power to fabricate a person's background, this wouldn't be an obstacle.

If he really was a loner and a nonentity at Columbia, this might explain it being hard to find people who remember him. However, when someone attains fame, usually lots of people from his past 'remember' him (whether they really do or not). I agree with you that the Columbia era seems odd.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lt. Commander Fitzpatrick III to appear before new Monroe County Grand Jury
    By JB Williams
    Thursday, June 3, 2010
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/23868

Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III (Retired) is scheduled to appear before the Monroe County Grand Jury in Tennessee this morning, on charges of inciting a riot, interrupting an official meeting and resisting arrest - related to Mr. Fitzpatrick’s attempt to serve citizen’s arrest upon numerous members of the Monroe County justice system. - Mr. Fitzpatrick claims to be innocent of all charges and is representing himself in the case.

On May 26, 2010, Mr. Fitzpatrick filed a challenge with the Monroe County Clerk of Courts, Martha Cook, which in part, read as follows;

At 3:45 PM yesterday, 10th District Senior Public Defender Richard Hughes notified Mr. Fitzpatrick that a new Grand Jury had indeed been formed on the basis of Mr. Fitzpatrick’s challenge.

It is not yet known how the new Grand Jury was formed, or who sits on that jury in a small town where the local officials and news media have gone out of their way to slander Fitzpatrick and bias locals potentially sitting on that jury, against Mr. Fitzpatrick.

An update will be issued after today’s hearing. Commander Fitzpatrick keeps a blog updated for people following this story - thejaghunter.wordpress.com/

This entire fiasco began with Mr. Fitzpatrick’s attempt to present evidence and charges of Treason against Barack Hussein Obama to his local Grand Jury. Although this is supposed to be a primary purpose of a citizen Grand Jury, to date, no evidence has been allowed to be presented on the original matter.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Congressional Candidate wants Obama removed from office and tried for sedition, treason

“AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREEâ€

Since the doubters will not accept his birth certificate, or the assurances of the State of Hawaii that it is valid, what document would you accept?

How about his resignation.

Kathyet

Thomas Jefferson
    http://www.constitution.org/

The CIA operative would explain a lot of the subversive covert cover up. But not the Constitution usurpation. And not to take away from the man...he has had a very interesting life...is intelligent and does have a social, political and schooled education. Books will be written of him as books have been written of all men that have risen to power good or bad.

But:

Obama purports to be educated in Constitutional law...do you think:
    A. That he educated himself to support the Constitution?
    B. That he educated himself to usurp the Constitution?

Do you personally feel that the Constitution is important and should be upheld? This singular question will tell you where you stand personally on the left or on the right. Your party affiliation means nothing in the face of this one question.

As HighlanderJuan raised the question of case law. I have studied Tort. The original law books read like a bible of people protection. Now you can make no sense of them and the support is for big money and corporation..."New or should have known..." is one of my favorite legal phraseology of ideological persuasion.

My perception is that this has been a very slow iceberg movement. Judges became entangled by political power and money persuasion. Each time case law was judged on merit instead of Constitutional validity it took one more tiny chip out of the teeth of the "peoples law."

Like a mouse working on a stack of paper. You may not see the results from day to day...but after 150 years...there is not much left of the paper... Our Constitution is not full of holes anymore...it is almost gone. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

How about his resignation.

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Our Constitution is not full of holes anymore...it is almost gone. IMHO
    It is my perception and belief that conditions today between the states and the errant and overbearing federal government are similar to the times immediately prior to the Civil war. I have uploaded a couple of Civil War era documents into my library that I think bear my perceptions out.

The first is South Carolina's Declaration of Causes, which if you bypass the discussion about slavery, could be a list of our complaints today about the federal government.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29089345/Sout ... -of-Causes

Carrying the state's rights issues a bit further, the Confederate Constitution, coming along after 100 years of the original USA Constitution, had some improvements and changes that I find very interesting.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32429609/The- ... s-Compared

And my own suggested 28th Amendment has a few suggested constitutional changes of its own.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/28752867/Amen ... -Amendment

BTW, Scribd has some funkiness about how it displays documents - it does not display bold or italicized character enhancements on the screen and I've asked them about how to fix the problem. All of the textural characteristics are there if you download the document.

Mario has a new document up on Scribd.com that is very Obama oriented:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32486123/A-Ca ... waii#about