Page 319 of 574 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

HighlanderJuan
    I only know about 3 other people that are as up to speed as those in this string on this and the other sedition issues. I to want to kick Beck up a notch or two but as you say...this is new to most everyone. I have put in endless hours researching study and videos (you tube is an incredible wealth of information). In my youth I thought that knowledge and learning about problems would solve them. But as I get older I understand that often it only leaves you with the despair of wisdom. I also believe most people live in great fear. And that an unstable government creates the greatest social despair of all.

I don't know about you but what I have learned and now understand scares me to death. Often times when I post...as I hit the button my stomach hurts because of the fear...not only of possible rejection but because maybe I will get on some White House radar and become a victim of the new "patriot act" and home grown terrorist laws.

I pray for Glenn Beck and others. I honesty don't know how he sleeps at night.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    HighlanderJuan
    I only know about 3 other people that are as up to speed as those in this string on this and the other sedition issues. I to want to kick Beck up a notch or two but as you say... this is new to most everyone. I have put in endless hours researching study and videos (you tube is an incredible wealth of information). In my youth I thought that knowledge and learning about problems would solve them. But as I get older I understand that often it only leaves you with the despair of wisdom. I also believe most people live in great fear. And that an unstable government creates the greatest social despair of all.

I don't know about you but what I have learned and now understand scares me to death. Often times when I post... as I hit the button my stomach hurts because of the fear... not only of possible rejection but because maybe I will get on some White House radar and become a victim of the new "patriot act" and home grown terrorist laws.

I pray for Glenn Beck and others. I honesty don't know how he sleeps at night.
    I suspect that Beck doesn't get much sleep at night, but I would think it would be a similar problem for all ADD persons. The bright side of it all is that he is actually giving the people what they want - the understanding and appreciation of history and of freedom, and of the criminal elements within our society.

I worked on a case with the FBI and Customs some years ago, and I learned from the agents a bit about how criminals think and act. Most folks don't have that exposure, and just don't recognize the criminal mind when they see it in action. I usually do.

My belief is that fear is taught. Some fear is healthy - too much is debilitating. I'm not certain I feel fear as much as I feel anger, frustration, and a determination to stop the madness.

I still feel like a sovereign, and screw 'em if they don't like my attitude.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Extremely insightful...thank you. I am afraid I am edging toward debilitating.

Neale Donald Walsch Discusses The Emotion Of Fear
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA4HwFHiYyA

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    3. The federal government has in recent years acted unlawfully according to American Constitutional law, and has, instead, acted according to the dictates of the Communist Manifesto and is, therefore, no longer the constitutionally legitimate confederated republic form of government as agreed to by the American states on September 17, 1787.

4. Since the federal government no longer abides by the constraints and controls of the Constitution for the United States, it must be considered a rogue and outlaw government, no longer representative of the states or of the people, and must be legally or otherwise nullified, dissolved, and/or made lawful by the states and by the people. . .

I am also especially interested in knowing of verifiable areas in which the federal government does conform to the constraints and controls of the Constitution for the United States, signed and dated September 17,1787.

If there are any.

Methinks one Highlander needs to decompress & detox by reading the Good Book and the June-July Readers' Digest article, "100 Good Things About America."

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    I pray for Glenn Beck and others. I honestly don't know how he sleeps at night.
    Who still sleeps at night?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[size=117]This is off-topic from Mr. Obama's ineligibility for the Presidency, but it's an excellent article.

What the rest of the world says about the fake U.S. president
    ALLIES AROUND THE WORLD HAVE BEEN SNUBBED, ALIENATED AND THROWN UNDER THE BUS BY OBAMA

by Sharon Rondeau for The Post & Email
    June 12, 2010

... Obama a “strategic catastrophe.â€

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Methinks one Highlander needs to decompress & detox by reading the Good Book and the June-July Readers' Digest article, "100 Good Things About America."
    Thank you, MinuteMan.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Pam Geller has some interesting posts this morning:

1. Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, in which President Obama told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... house.html

2. Paypal is calling Atlas a "hate" site and will close my [Pam Geller's] account if I do not remove the paypal option from my website. Accurate reporting and news is hate speech.

Truth is the new hate speech:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... peech.html

3. After the media feeding frenzy our [Atlas Shrugs] pro-freedom bus ads created for Muslims in trouble, I thought you should know we received hundreds of emails from Muslims thanking us and added a good number of safe houses too.

I also thought you ought to have a look see at all of the convert to Islam ads that were running across the country.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... -ads-.html

4. For those who need a break from all of this serious stuff, there is the music video parody that YouTube has removed. I challenge you to try and keep the tune out of your mind.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... video.html

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by 18 months ago, cayla99
    I would give everything I have to see just one politician actually take this seriously.

But for lack of even one person in authority and with standing to object,
    this usurpation may take away everything we have,
    and our native land from under our feet, to boot.

What address did young Barack Obama II first call home in 1961?
    [Hint: It couldn't have been 6085 Kalanaian'ole Highway.]

1. The newspaper entries named Mr. and Mrs. Barack Obama, that is, Obama's parents. It was not the Dunhams, Obama's mother's parents, who were named as living at 6085 Kalanaian'ole Hwy..

2. The student couple did not live in the 4 bedroom house, which is now approaching a million dollars in value, at 6085 Kalanian'ole Hwy., the main drag through Waikiki.

3. If the Obamas lived in the 400 sq. ft. guest house in back, they were tenants of the residents who were living in the big house at that time.

4. From 1960 to 1962, Barrack Hussain Obama, Snr., lived at 625 11th Ave., in the urban area just north of Diamond Head, not far from UH.

5. Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama was living with her parents before the pregnancy, at UW in Seattle after the birth of her son, and who knows where during the first half of 1961. That may have been the way she intended it.

5. Therefore, we have good reason to believe that Mr. and Mrs. Barrack Obama, Snr., never lived at 6085 Kalaniana'ole Hwy. at all, and that Madelyn Dunham just pulled that ritzy address out of the hat, from the files at the Honolulu Co. Probate Judge's office, where she worked as a volunteer. To register the baby's birth, she had to have a Hawaii address. Any address would do, so she picked a nice one.

It may turn out that some of my details are off, but that's my educated guess about Barack Obama II's "not-location" around the date of his birth... where he was not located, actually. It certainly didn't happen in a stable, but it didn't happen in Hawai'i Kai, either.

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/06/-obama-tells-egyptian-foreign-minister-i-am-a-muslim-stealth-coup-on-the-white-house.html
    Robert Hamilton[/url]]Can a good Mus|im be a good American?

I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - No. Because his allegiance is to A||ah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - No. Because no other religion is accepted by his A||ah except Is|am (Koran, 2:256)

Scripturally - No. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Is|am and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - No. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - No. Because his allegiance to Is|am forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - No. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - No. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - No. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - No. Because Is|am, M'hammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Is|am cannot co-exist. Every Mus|im government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - No. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while A||ah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation.... perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUS|IMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Mus|ims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish.... it's still the truth.