Page 356 of 574 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Three-star General Files Sworn Affidavit Supporting Ltc Lakin's Case.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010
    http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... sworn.html

Critical hearing in LTC Lakin's Court Martial will be 9/2/2010.
    ObamaRelease YourRecords on 4:59 PM

For Immediate Release, Full Press Release and Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney's Affidavit Embedded Below:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36702177/T...Case-8-31-2010

Dear Supporter of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin,

Perhaps the most critical hearing in LTC Lakin's Court Martial will be Thursday at 11:00 at Ft. Meade in Maryland. For details on how you can attend, visit our website at www.safeguardourconstitution.com.

At that time the judge, COL Denise Lind, will formally consider the motions made by the defense for discovery of all of Barack Obama's school records, and all of the records of the State of Hawaii relating to his birth. In fact, Lakin has requested a deposition of the appropriate Hawaiian official concerning those records.

Show us the records! That's what Lakin's team will say to Judge Lind on Thursday. Let the truth come out! Let the Constitution prevail!

This is it, friends. Thursday is when the trial judge will determine if LTC Lakin, and the American people deserve to know if their president lawfully can give orders as Commander-in-Chief.

This is the time when the trial judge will determine if LTC Lakin and the American people deserve to know if their president is eligible under the United States Constitution to hold office

The time is now! LTC Lakin needs your help. He needs you to stand with him as never before.

Your past generosity has brought us to this point, and it is with reluctance but also with confidence that you share his vision, that we again come to you with a plea for support, and ask that you make another tax-deductible contribution to his legal defense fund at www.safeguardourconstitution.com.

Who else other than Terry Lakin has put his freedom on the line to challenge the usurper?

Who else other than Terry Lakin has said "court martial me"?

Who else other than Terry Lakin has even a chance to uncover the evidence that would prove Obama is ineligible under the Constitution to hold office?

Will Terry Lakin be allowed to present a defense? Will he be allowed to uncover the evidence necessary to prove once and for all if we have a usurper in the White House?

Some friends have speculated that the Army will never try Terry Lakin. They are, sadly, wrong. The trial is set to begin barely six weeks from now, on October 13th.

Terry stands to spend years at hard labor in the penitentiary if convicted. He understands that. He accepts that risk for the chance -the mere chance-to prove Obama can't continue legally to serve as President of the United States.

But is that all this crusade is about? Certainly not.

As Terry has said: "The truth matters. The Constitution matters."

Friend, if you want LTC Lakin to go to prison, then do nothing more to help. If you want an ineligible usurper to continue to be our Commander-in-Chief, then do nothing more to help.

On the other hand, if you want to help a brave soldier to triumph over the dark forces arrayed against him, if you want to shine the light of truth on the issue of Obama's eligibility, if you want to see the records that prove Obama wasn't born in America, then stand with Terry now. Your help is essential to Terry's freedom.

Terry needs your contribution, but he also needs your prayers. And so, we ask that you not only once again go to our website www.safeguardourconstiution.com and make a tax deductible donation of $100, $250 or even more, but we ask that you continue to pray for him.

Friend, this is it. The time has come. Please don't fail us now.

Thank you for what you have done in the past, and for your willingness to act now to support Terry and the United States Constitution.

AMERICAN PATRIOT FOUNDATION, INC.

============================

American Patriot Foundation, Inc.
    1101 Thirtieth Street, N.W., Suite 500
    Washington, D.C. 20007
    www.safeguardourconstitution.com

PRESS RELEASE
    THREE-STAR GENERAL FILES SWORN AFFIDAVIT SUPPORTING LTC LAKIN'S CASE

JUDGE TO RULE THURSDAY ON DEFENSE REQUEST FOR DEPOSITION OF HAWAIIAN OFFICIALS AND FOR WRITTEN DISCOVERY OF ALL OF PRESIDENT'S SCHOOL AND COLLEGE RECORDS

Hearing set for Sept 2 at 1100 at Fort Meade, Maryland

Washington, D.C., August 31, 2010. Retired Air Force Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney has supplied an affidavit in support of Army Lieutenant Colonel Terrence Lakin, who faces trial on October 13-15. The retired Air Force three-star is the highest ranking officer yet to lend public support to LTC Lakin. His affidavit acknowledges widespread concerns over the President's Constitutional eligibility and demands the President release his birth records or the court authorize discovery.

McInerney's sworn affidavit was filed in Court-Martial in support of Lakin's motions for subpoenas for all of the president's school records, and for a deposition of the custodian of Obama's birth records in the possession of the State of Hawaii. The Judge has set a hearing in the Court Martial on these motions for this coming Thursday, September 2nd at 11:00 at Ft. Meade, Maryland. All court proceedings are open to the public. The courthouse is located within Ft. Meade at 4432 Llewellyn Avenue, which is on the corner of Llewellyn and Ernie Pyle Road. At the first intersection after the Reece Road gate, you should turn left on to Ernie Pyle Road. The courthouse is approximately 1 mile south of the intersection of Reece Road and Ernie Pyle Road.

LTC Lakin is a physician, and is in his 18th year of service in the Army. He is Board Certified in Family Medicine and Occupational and Environmental Medicine. He has been recognized for his outstanding service as a flight surgeon for year-long tours in Honduras, Bosnia and Afghanistan. He was also awarded the Bronze Star for his service in Afghanistan and recognized in 2005 as one of the Army Medical Department's outstanding flight surgeons.

In March of this year, he announced in a video posted on YouTube that he would refuse to obey orders until receiving proof of the President's eligibility.

So far, more than 225,000 people have viewed that video. McInerney's affidavit can be viewed at www.safeguardourconstitution.com.

The following are extracts:

The President of the United States, as the Commander in Chief, is the source of all military authority. The Constitution requires the President to be a natural born citizen in order to be eligible to hold office. If he is ineligible under the Constitution to serve in that office that creates a break in the chain of command of such magnitude that its significance can scarcely be imagined.

As a practical example from my background I recall commanding forces that were equipped with nuclear weapons. In my command capacity I was responsible that personnel with access to these weapons had an unwavering and absolute confidence in the unified chain of command, because such confidence was absolutely essential-- vital-- in the event the use of those weapons was authorized. I cannot overstate how imperative it is to train such personnel to have confidence in the unified chain of command. Today, because of the widespread and legitimate concerns that the President is constitutionally ineligible to hold office, I fear what would happen should such a crisis occur today.

In refusing to obey orders because of his doubts as to their legality, LTC Lakin has acted exactly as proper training dictates. That training mandates that he determine in his own conscience that an order is legal before obeying it...Indeed, he has publicly stated that he "invites" his own court martial, and were I the Convening Authority, I would have acceded to his wishes in that regard. But thus stepping up the bar, LTC Lakin is demonstrating the courage of his convictions and his bravery. That said, it is equally essential that he be allowed access to the evidence that will prove whether he made the correct decision.

For the foregoing reasons, it is my opinion that LTC Lakin's request for discovery relating to the President's birth records in Hawaii is absolutely essential to determining not merely his guilt or innocence but to reassuring all military personnel once and for all for this President whether his service as Commander in Chief is Constitutionally proper. He is the one single person in the Chain of Command that the Constitution demands proof of natural born citizenship. This determination is fundamental to our Republic, where civilian control over the military is the rule. According to our Constitution, the Commander in Chief must now, in the face of serious-- and widely held-- concerns that he is ineligible, either voluntarily establish his eligibility by authorizing release of his birth records or this court must authorize their discovery. The invasion of his privacy in these records is utterly trivial compared to the issues at stake here. Our military MUST have confidence their Commander in Chief lawfully holds this office and absent which confidence grievous consequences may ensue.

Lakin is represented by military counsel, and by Paul Rolf Jensen, a civilian attorney from California who has been provided to him by the American Patriot Foundation, a non-profit group incorporated in 2003 to foster appreciation and respect for the U.S. Constitution, which has established a fund for Lakin's legal defense. Further details are available on the Foundation's website, www.safeguardourconstitution.com

---end---
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Pray for LTC Dr. Terry Lakin, for Judge Col. Denise Lind, and for God to have mercy on America.

The URL's (as links) from the Scribd archive of "We Will Not Be Silenced 2008":

http://wewillnotbesilenced2008.com

http://www.youtube.com/v/EGZFgMNM-UU

http://www.youtube.com/v/BXNqFQmGxDU

http://www.youtube.com/v/o4XFvq5XMk8

http://www.youtube.com/v/cnclKiHwatw
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I've posted a downloadable copy of Lt. General Thomas McInerney's affidavit in support of Lt Colonel Lakin on Scribd.com:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36709260/Thom ... ed-8-20-10
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Tonight Senator Lisa Murkowski conceded the (Alaska) race for U.S. Senate to Conservative Republican Joe Miller.

Another progressive bites the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Say Good-bye to all that - very perceptive by a really unusual guy:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/34245998/Taku ... o-All-That

We have our own ruling class:
    http://spectator.org/archives/2010/07/1 ... ss-and-the

And we can't even get fair and honest elections to vote the criminals out of office:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/34325799/Fred ... o-Articles

... former FBI Manager Ted Gunderson whose speech is embedded in this document:
    http://www.stopnwo.com/ish.html

But this former CIA operative says THEY are about to go down.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsiYOrSlf1I
    N.B. this comment in the "ruling class vs. country class" article in the Spectator:
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo M. Codevilla
    ...the country class wholly lacks organization. By contrast, the ruling class holds strong defensive positions and is well represented by the Democratic Party.

When's the last time anyone outside your sector of involvement asked you to work on a cooperative effort?
    • Enforcing immigration laws and protecting American jobs and Americans' way of life?

Pro-motherhood, pro-life, and ending the holocaust of the infants and involuntary euthanasia of the aged, the handicapped, the infirm, (and perhaps, some day, the dissenters and others "who aren't like us")?

Pro-freedom and pro-America, opposing global governance and encroachment upon U.S. sovereignty and self-determination, by the Fed, OWG, UN, EU, IMF, NAU/SPP, CFR, international financiers, or multinational corporations?

Praying for revival in the community outside the walls of the church - a new Great Awakening?

Pro-family and traditional marriage; opposing ENDA, Lawrence v. Texas, and homosexual access to adopt or to indoctrinate innocent children?

Parental authority over their own children, including home schooling, free from fear of government bureaucrats and social workers taking the children?

Liberty, without hindrance or retribution, to share the Lord Jesus Christ unto salvation, to propagate Christian values, to teach America's Christian roots and heritage, and to proclaim the scriptures and the gospel of Jesus Christ in public schools, in the military, and in the public square?

The Amendment I right to the free exercise of religion, free speech and free press, petition for redress of grievances, and non-compliance with political correctness?

The Amendment II right of the individual and the state militia to keep and bear arms, including handguns?

Groups from the dark side work together; why is there so little cooperation among Christian/conservative causes?

Jesus said, "So the master commended the unjust steward because he had dealt shrewdly. For the sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light." (Luke 16:8 )

Groups from the dark side work together; why is there so little cooperation among Christian/conservative causes?
    The Answer can be found right here in Indy with our tea party movement. Many of those who believe in the Christian/conservative causes insist that EVERYONE they work with believe EXACTLY as they do.

When our original leaders stepped down to run for office, they appointed another couple to run it (No votes, no input from the members of the group). This couple immediately signed THE ENTIRE GROUP up for their church newsletter among other sites to convert us to see the error of our own beliefs. First they began to harass, then ban the Agnostics and Atheists, this was followed by banning the Catholics, Mormons and 7th day Adventists from the group. Next war was declared on those Protestants who had any doctrinal differences at all. The group no longer was about patriots fighting for our country but had become an extension of their own religious beliefs. We went from a membership of almost 10k to a little under 100.

Until the Christian/conservatives get it through their heads that we do not have to be clones, we will have problems uniting. Heck, I was even chastised because I have facebook friends who are not Christians. I have my neighbors who are gay and conservative on my facebook. These boys have been made to feel that they are not welcome in the conservative world. They may not be Christians, but they believe in our constitution and what our founders set out to do. They believe in personal freedom. While personally I believe homosexuality is morally wrong, I have decided to let God sort it out. We need every voting person we can get on our side...but that is just me. I also have on facebook a friend from High school who stood with me during some of the darkest times in my life. He has now become a huge obot. I believe I can still honor the friendship we made all of those decades ago without supporting his beliefs. He feels the same way, we just avoid politics because it always turns into an ugly fight where neither will win. This, along with sending my son to a catholic school was enough to get me banned from any future Indy tea party events.

That is where our problem lies....inability to accept anyone who differs from our personal beliefs even if they hold our political beliefs as near and dear to their hearts as we do. (Now those of you on here who are my facebook friends know why I have such a diverse group of people, well that and I am sure washington now is really confused about me )
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need another reason to distrust and/or dislike Obama, right?

How about a document that has finally figured out what Obama is all about? Interesting, or just more junk mail?

Defining the Obama Doctrine, Its Pitfalls, and How to Avoid Them

Authors: Kim R. Holmes, Ph.D., and James Jay Carafano, Ph.D.
    Date: September 1, 2010
    http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2010/pdf/bg2457.pdf

"The tenets of the Obama Doctrine described in this paper do not suit either this geopolitical reality or someone who believes in America’s obligation and ability to lead. Rather, they suit someone who believes he is managing America’s decline in a “post-Americanâ€

Off topic, but it is an informing read.

Defining the Obama Doctrine, Its Pitfalls, and How to Avoid Them

Authors: Kim R. Holmes, Ph.D., and James Jay Carafano, Ph.D.
    Date: September 1, 2010
    http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2010/pdf/bg2457.pdf
    The "Obama Doctrine"? You mean, besides: "a covert domestic agent of numerous enemies of America, a lifelong committed Communist, and a dhimmi submitted to Is|am, doing anything he can* to abase, take down, and destroy the United States, yet circumspectly in order to maximize damages over the long term?"
    * Debasing the currency, defunding the military, and demoralizing the economy come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes and Carafano
    Obama’s schizophrenic attitude toward soft and hard power is less a conscious application of "good cop, bad cop" than an expression of uncertainty about the direction his policy should take. Since taking office, his Administration has backed off from some of Obama’s promises, such as closing the detention center at Guantanamo Bay and trying captured terrorists in civilian courts. It also has stepped up drone attacks in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and the President did eventually approve the surge in Afghanistan.

But those welcome policy changes more likely resulted from Obama’s military and intelligence leaders preventing him from adopting ineffective or even naïve policies than from a conscious shift in principle. . .

America’s decline is not inevitable. It is a choice; it will happen when most Americans decide that what is unique about this country—the Constitution and our legacy of liberty—is no longer worth fighting for.

America's decline will happen if and when most Americans decide that the Constitution and freedom are no longer worth the fight. But it has been happening, to some degree,
    • since the 1920's, when the ACLU began dismantling the Constitution and America's Christian heritage,
      since 1945, when U.S. soldiers returned home from Europe under the influence of post-Christian apostasy and apathy, and
      since July 27, 1953, when the U.S. agreed to a truce with the Chinese Communists in Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    America's decline will happen if and when most Americans decide that the Constitution and freedom are no longer worth the fight. But it has been happening, to some degree, since the 1920's, when the ACLU began dismantling the Constitution and America's Christian heritage, and since July 27, 1953, when the U.S. agreed to a truce with the Chinese Communists in Korea.
    With all due respect, screw the ACLU.

Maybe they-all don't get it, but the more they attack, the greater we-all respond. They get us when we are asleep, but when we are awake - watch out.

We need another reason to distrust and/or dislike Obama, right?
    Last one, and then we return to our topic: challenging Mr. Obama's eligibility for office. K?
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1216821&page=2552
    On July 18, 2010, at forums.hannity.com, bluecat6[/url]]"Competent authority" seems to be the term of the week by Obots. A fews ago it was something different and before that something different. Having trouble with [a] term that has meaning are we?

Lets not forget that Obama started his career by manipulating and attacking the basic rules of elections. He did it by invalidating his opponents on technicalities. Even those opponents [who] were fully authorized by "competent authorities" to be on the ballot. Our "system" of voting and electioneering rules are based on personal honor and personal integrity. It is not designed to be iron-clad in its application and control. It is fragile. At the beginning, Obama and his backers such as Bill Ayers showed they care nothing about honor. They wanted what they wanted. Honor and integrity as it was known in the 18th century be ----.

So they ruthlessly and viciously eliminated the competition using technicalities to invalidate petition signatures. A cheap, dirty, methodical, non-honorable tactic. This goes beyond honor and lack of respect for the fragile system of US elections. It shows a purposeful willingness to manipulate the system by Obama... and his backers who were known radicals and in many cases foreign entities.

So Obama was willing to attack and change the decisions of "competent authority" to wipe out his competition in 1996. His challenge was without honor or respect for the system. The current challenges are completely out of respect and honor to the US system of politics - one that completely relies on integrity and honor.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/29/ ... index.html

From the article:

As a community organizer, he had helped register thousands of voters. But when it came time to run for office, he employed Chicago rules to invalidate the voting petition signatures of three of his challengers.

(the approach below is something we now see - in Hawaii).

The Obama campaign called this report "a hit job." It insisted that CNN talk to a state representative who supports Obama, because, according to an Obama spokesman, she would be objective. But when we called her, she said she can't recall details of petition challenges, who engineered them for the Obama campaign or why all the candidates were challenged.

But Obama did it anyway, clearing the field of any real competition.
    Obama's staff would not comment on what the senator thinks about that petition challenge now.

But Palmer supporters, who did not want to be identified, said that she never anointed Obama as her successor and that the retelling of the story by Obama supporters is designed to distract from the fact he muscled his way into office.

But back at the time he was running for state Senate, Askia said, he was dismayed Obama would use such tactics.
    "It wasn't honorable," he said. "I wouldn't have done it."
    He said the Obama team challenged every single one of his petitions on "technicalities."

If names were printed instead of signed in cursive writing, they were declared invalid. If signatures were good but the person gathering the signatures wasn't properly registered, those petitions also were thrown out.
    Askia came up 69 signatures short of the required number to be on the ballot.

"There are those who think that registering people to vote and getting them involved in politics and then using this tactic in terms of denying Alice Palmer the right to compete, that these things are inconsistent. And guess what? They are. They are inconsistent. But that's the politics he plays."