Page 392 of 574 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

I have followed this Obama/Soetoro since he began campaigning for President. I know heis NOT Constitutionally qualified, it is a no brainer.
    But the Depths these Criminals will go is deserving of the Death Penalty.
    I want to see someone Swing for what happened to Mr. Lankin, and put it on PPV to help pay the Govt. Debt. I am so disgusted words can no longer fill my comments on here or ANY blog.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

April
    5,000 calls needed before Sat. to STOP THE NIGHTMARE!

GO here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1155736.html#1155736

Six months; full forfeiture

One down, how many more to go?

How many more will it take? One? Two? TWO HUNDRED?

Barack Hussein, the least qualified individual in the room of any gathering for any topic has taken down one more career.

How much longer, dear God?

Feedback from the field IS NOT GOOD. I don't think this is over by a long shot.

http://www.newser.com/story/107752/d...in-prison.html

Discharged Army Doc Gets 6 Months in Prison
    An Army doctor who refused to deploy to Afghanistan until he saw President Obama's birth certificate has been kicked out of the service and jailed for 6 months. Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, an 18-year-veteran, was found guilty of disobeying orders and ignoring his deployment instructions after a 3-day court martial

I am talking in general terms here, not just specifically to this case. I have noticed when it comes to our legal system, two words have been erased. These words are truth and accident.

I also have to add some "bought and paid for"

Supreme Court: Why are you not traitors to the Constitution?

184Share 0diggsdigg

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CRISIS AND CAN BE REMOVED AND TRIED FOR TREASON

Dear Editor: The following letter was sent to the United States Supreme Court today:

“The republic endures and this is the symbol of its faith.â€

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

The scoop for the troops... maybe Pravda.ru has the truth.

This trial reminds me of the North Koreans and the North Vietnamese forcing U.S. POWs to condemn their patriotic deeds.
    [quote="[url=http://www.stripes.com/news/birther-sentenced-to-six-months-in-prison-kicked-out-of-army-1.128924]For [i]Stars and Stripes[/i], Leo Shane III[/url]"]'Birther' sentenced to six months in prison, kicked out of Army
    By LEO SHANE III
    Stars and Stripes
    Published: December 15, 2010

Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin of Greeley, Colo.
    leaves a military court during a break in his
    court-martial proceeding Tuesday, Dec. 14,
    2010 at Fort Meade, Md. - STEVE RUARK/AP

[size=117]FORT MEADE, Md. — Just hours after being found guilty at his court-martial, Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin said he was ashamed and remorseful over his decision to refuse deployment to Afghanistan earlier this year, but he hedged on questions about President Barack Obama’s citizenship.

“I don’t want [my career] to end this way,â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[quote="Arnie"][size=117]Supreme Court: Why are you not traitors to the Constitution?

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CRISIS AND CAN BE REMOVED AND TRIED FOR TREASON

Dear Editor: The following letter was sent to the United States Supreme Court today:

“The republic endures and this is the symbol of its faith.â€

Interesting days ahead...I wonder if the military will finally step in. However, I still believe that Obama will be forced to resign.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to the new paradigm of civil disobedience, Chicago style

The Lakin legacy & the right-left hypocrisy

By Doug Hagmann
    Sunday, December 19, 2010

Now here’s an interesting lesson into the act of civil disobedience. Bomb the Pentagon, lead a domestic terrorist group that was responsible for 30 bombings, destruction of property and deaths, and suggest that you cannot rule out committing additional bombings, you become a folk hero of the radical left, a close confidant of a sitting president, and hold a position as a professor in higher academia.

Alternatively, give your country nearly 18 years of unblemished military service as a high ranking military officer until you request proof that the orders you are given are, in fact, made by someone with the ultimate authority to do so, you are stripped of your military rank, your liberties, your income, your pension, your freedom and are sentenced to Leavenworth.

Welcome to the new paradigm of civil disobedience, Chicago style, and where self-proclaimed conservative warriors are more AWOL than Lt. Col. Lakin on the issue of Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to hold office.

The Washington Examiner published a powerful article by columnist Diana West today about Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, the army surgeon who attempted to verify the Constitutional legitimacy of the deployment orders he received. http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/c ... uilty-plea For his efforts, however questionable in both tactic and venue, this highly decorated military leader was sentenced to serve time in Leavenworth. As Ms. West so eloquently concluded, the guilty verdict against Lt. Col. Lakin settles nothing, except, perhaps, that such challenges within the ranks will not be tolerated.

The most basic question of whether Barack Hussein Obama is Constitutionally eligible to hold office and issue orders to the most powerful military in the world remains unaddressed and unanswered. Accordingly, it remains a national security issue of the highest magnitude.

As I wrote last week, Lt. Col. Lakin chose a particular path to compel, once and for all, Barack Hussein Obama to provide authenticated proof that he is qualified to issue orders to the U.S. military as the Commander in Chief. http://homelandsecurityus.com/archives/4342 It was arguably not the best path to choose in a system that was rigged from the start, but at least this man had the grit to put everything on the line for the sake of the U.S. Constitution and ultimately, every American citizen.

Wretched hypocrisy of the progressives and their corporate media mouthpieces
    Now, Lt. Col Lakin will be paying the price for his actions. One positive although surely unintended consequence of the Lakin case, however, is that it has clearly exposed the wretched hypocrisy of the progressives and their corporate media mouthpieces as well as the duplicity and dissimulation of many so-called conservatives. So that Lt. Col. Lakin’s efforts are not entirely in vain, I believe closer examination into this aspect of the case is necessary.

Ms. West wrote that Lakin’s actions ultimately fell “into the category of civil disobedience, breaking the law to uphold higher principle.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Diana West: Army surgeon's challenge to Obama remains despite guilty plea

Comments 6
    By: Diana West Columnist
    12/18/10 8:05 PM

.Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin didn't rush onto a battleground this week; he walked into a military courtroom. He didn't fire a weapon; he pleaded guilty to disobeying orders related to deployment, and not guilty to the more serious charge of "missing movement."

But Lakin put his life, in the sense of his distinguished 17-year career as an Army surgeon, his income, his pension, and his personal freedom, on the line because of his sworn duty to the U.S. Constitution.

All members of the US military take the following oath:

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. ..."

To Lakin, the words "true faith and allegiance" were a call to action. And so, because the current president of the United States has never released the paperwork necessary to establish his legitimacy as a "natural-born citizen," Lakin took action.

For a year, he sought assurances of the president's eligibility from the military and his congressional delegation. Receiving none, Lakin questioned his 2010 redeployment orders, believing that as a senior officer ordered back into a war zone -- and, not incidentally, ordered to bring along copies of his own birth certificate -- he had every right to ask his commander in chief to prove his bona fides.

Hoping to force the issue into the open, if necessary in a military court, the Bronze Star recipient stopped following his redeployment order.

Here's the rub, as I understand it: The military justice system isn't empowered to consider whether a president, duly elected, certified and inaugurated, is anything other than what the civilian leadership says he is.

What this means is that Lakin's beau geste may originate within the military order but it falls into the category of civil disobedience, breaking the law to uphold higher principle.

It is a higher principle no one else is upholding. Indeed, Lakin's disobedience highlights the existence of a vacuum of "true faith and allegiance" in the land -- a gross abdication of civilian responsibility to ensure the lawful transfer of presidential powers took place long before Lakin received orders to return to Afghanistan.

Indeed, through peaceful disobedience, Lakin has directed our attention to the moral corruption of our most trusted public servants who, rather than expose themselves to political inconvenience, permitted the secrecy of President Obama to fester in the first place.

As a presidential candidate born in the Panama Canal Zone, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., was himself challenged in 2008 to prove his bona fides. He, of course, complied. Who wouldn't?

But then he shirked his political duty. As GOP party leader, as scion of a military family, as a U.S. senator, McCain failed at this crucial point to invite his opponent, then-Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., to do exactly the same.

Like a house of cards that was never built, the rest of the Senate, the House of Representatives, the White House, the judiciary, the nation's political parties, the Electoral College, and, of course, the Obama-enthralled media all followed suit. And the rest is history.

Or would be, if it weren't for the heroic Lakin. This week's guilty verdict settles nothing.

On the contrary, it leaves the question in boldface: What could possibly prevent the president from showing the American people his original, 1961 birth certificate?

What remains to be seen is whether there exists any authority, any leader in this whole country with the courage of a Terry Lakin to ask.

Examiner Columnist Diana West is syndicated nationally by United Media and is the author of "The Death of the Grown-Up: How America's Arrested Development Is Bringing Down Western Civilization."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/c ... uilty-plea
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by At forums.hannity.com, Roberts_the_man
    Since "granny" has stated in no uncertain terms that Barry was born in Kenya .......
    And how does she KNOW this ........ ? She was there !
    Mama Sarah, Barrack Hussain Obama Snr.'s step-mother and Barack Obama II's paternal step-grandmother, has stated repeatedly that she was in the delivery room, in Kenya, when and where Barack II was born. Speaking about childbirth at a UN-sponsored conference of natal health care doctors and nurses, Mama Sarah said, "Even the President of the United States passed through my hands."

Quote Originally Posted by At forums.hannity.com, Roberts_the_man
    Barry has posted a PICTURE of something that even you have agreed does NOT carry legal weight because of course it is a PICTURE on a website.
    The DailyKOS/Oopscheck .jpg image on the internet, purportedly a scan of a "Certification of Live Birth" for Barack Obama II, is not even prima facie evidence of an Hawaiian birth, because it is only a digital picture, which is easily manipulated.

But it is conclusive proof of itself being a forgery. "RACE: AFRICAN" has never been a permissible entry for the U.S. Standard Birth Certificate. In 1961, the prescribed entries were "Negro", "negroid", or "colored", but not "African". "African" includes "Black", "Arab", "White", "Asian Indian," and "Polynesian" races, but "African" is not a race.

[quote="[url=http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/sci_data/mort/fetldeth/type_txt/fetal01/TANatality01.pdf]At cdc.gov, the Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare[/url]"][size=117]The categories for race or national origin are “White,â€