Page 447 of 574 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama’s ineligibility: Prepare to defend America...
    What does everyone think about me sending this Article to my State Reps. in DC?
    Think I might get an "Inteligent" reply?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Think I might get an "Intelligent" reply?[/b]
    Not a chance, but make sure that they are informed anyway . . . or at least that the information is available and handy to them.

When they say, as they surely will, "But I didn't know! No one told me!" - leave them no opportunity to pass the buck. Armed with their hard copy responses, be prepared to prove them personally responsible and liars, cowards, maybe even perjurers - unfit for public service. Each and every one of them has turned a blind eye to the fraudulent stealing of America's highest office, and thus have they proven themselves unfit to serve We the People.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Off topic, not about Barack Obama's Constitutional ineligibility for office, but cute, nonetheless.

The mods, if anyone, know we need to laugh.

[quote="Donald Trump"][size=117]Let me get this straight . . .
    We’re going to be “giftedâ€

Here is an interview of Orly Taitz that Brig. General Charles Jones Ret. believes is accurate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxwXziHH6qE

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

HighlanderJuan, I'm not sure that Atty. Orly Taitz posted that YouTube video.

In it, she directs viewers to defendourfreedoms.us, but that now redirects viewers to a hostile website.

I'm waiting on her to clarify the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    HighlanderJuan, I'm not sure that Atty. Orly Taitz posted that YouTube video.

In it, she directs viewers to defendourfreedoms.us , but that now redirects viewers to a hostile website.

I'm waiting on her to clarify the situation.
    Minuteman, as usual, you don't miss a beat. Any site that includes Southern Poverty Law Center articles can't be all that good.

For the record, there are several 'defendourfreedoms' web sites, all with different extensions, and there appears to be a rather volatile history associated between the web domain owners and Orly taitz.

From a litigation against Orly Taitz, and this filed court document (affidavit found at http://www.scribd.com/doc/19192898/LIBE ... how-Cause- ), it appears that all the domain names are (or were at the time) owned by Lisa Ostella in April, 2009.

13. I purchased the domain names defendourfreedoms.us; defendourfreedoms.net; defendourfreedoms.com; defendourfreedoms.org; and defendourfreedoms.tv in or about early December. I am the rightful owner of said domain names.

The whole affidavit is interesting to read and shows some of the legal angst surrounding Orly Taitz in 2009. The video I linked to (your reference) was uploaded by KenyanBornObamAcorn on Jun 17, 2011 (and without verifying, I thought the video was recent), but I now suspect it was actually created by OST in April, 2009, the same year the Ostella affidavit was filed.

From http://www.onsecondthought.tv/ we find a link to OST YouTube videos ( http://www.youtube.com/user/williamwagener ), and note that we have to be cautious about William Wagener, as he did not clearly understand the nbc issue, at least in 2009:

"What Racism? It is NOT about RACE.  I for one, would oppose a WHITE person as President who was born in AFRICA, So. Africa, or any "Foreign" nation... because they are NOT "Native born", as required. and Obama clearly has an issue with revealing his original typewritten B.C.... which is suspicious. williamwagener"

(see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NowTMz_Z ... re=related )

On http://defendourfreedoms.net/ there is an article entitled "Understanding the Internet 101" which purports to clarify the whole mess. I'm cautious about this article, although it appears authentic, and certainly ownership of a domain name and all of its extensions is important for fraud prevention, if for no other reason.

So, what do we do with this video? Take it as we find it? Is the information valid and truthful? Probably. Was its origin cloudy? Who knows.

I hope this answers your question.

Juan

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I copied and sent the Ineligibility article to my South Dakota Reps...
    Kristi Noem, Sen. Tim Johnson and Sen. John Thune.
    I did mention that it was a followup email, and they seriously did not know anything about the situation taking place.
    I would like to see everyone else send this wonderful article to thier Reps., and relay the responses you recieve. Maybe, just maybe... Someone will step up to the plate and request Hearings.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I copied and sent the Ineligibility article to my South Dakota Reps...
    Kristi Noem, Sen. Tim Johnson and Sen. John Thune.
    I did mention that it was a followup email, and they seriously did not know anything about the situation taking place.
    I would like to see everyone else send this wonderful article to their Reps., and relay the responses you receive. Maybe, just maybe... Someone will step up to the plate and request Hearings.

Thank you, PatriotofPast, for pressing the government authorities to pay attention to this enormous crime. The Lord bless you and keep you.

Which Ineligibility article did you send?

Pastor James David Manning posted this video challenging "the Conservative Cult" for not challenging the usurpation and the perpetrators of it. I love this brother. Wherever the chips may fall, he is faithful to the truth, as well as to Jesus, the Truth.

http://atlahmedianetwork.org/?p=16718

I sent out the article from above, the Canada Free Press "Prepare to Defend America". It had the major talking points in it, and I just noticed a Washington DC listing on my caller ID...lol.
    Must have called when I was in the shower. Oh well, they will call back if it was importand. God Bless you Minuteman, and Everyone associated with this FABULOUS Website.

I love this Stephen Pidgeon interview. He is so good. I'm glad he's getting some exposure. There are some very interesting legal P&As that come out during the interview, as well as some not so well known factoids about the usurper, his family, and history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH16Vj1T ... e=youtu.be