Page 68 of 574 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168568 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

AZ, my wife keeps telling me to just move on and stop talking about this issue. She says that Obama has been vetted already and that he would never have been allowed this far if he indeed does have a problem with his birth status. I told her that he has NOT been vetted and THAT is the problem! In the past, the media has largely taken the mantle of vetting candidates but in this case they have given him a complete pass. Sometimes I feel that I have fallen in with conspiracy theorists but I have to say, in this case, something is Rotten in Denmark!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I just heard on local radio about the lightfoot case before the courts on friday. One of the more than 50 co-plaintiffs is a BLOOD RELATIVE of Obama's and allegedly has pictures of the birth and newborn that another relative had given this person decades ago. They would not go into any more detail, but said that the pictures are in a sealed part of the file for the request of writ and that the court will have no doubts by Friday as to whether or not these are nonsense cases. What they decide to do about the writ we won't know until Friday or monday.

I wonder if this is the evidence I referenced in this earlier post of mine Cayla

.As for the sealed lawsuit......I wonder if this has anything to do with the comment I read on Phil's site awhile back from his assistant. She could not mention specifics, of course, but there was something mentioned about some apparent doozie of evidence which had been obtained by someone, the implication being that when it finally comes to light, it's going to impact this thing big time.

And, if there is an obama blood relative out there, I wonder if THEY have requested his BC? Doesn't Hawaiin law say that these can be requested by a blood relative? Also isn't there some political wife or another who is alleged to be a blood relative to him?

Maybe I'm being pig-headed about this but as I stated in another topic.....I just cannot shake the feeling that....despite how everything might appear at the moment.......there is much more going on here than meets the eye and something IS going to happen.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Today I saw a very dear friend of mine put on life support. I don't think, barring a miracle she will survive. There have been many signs of her illness for a long time now, but they have gone on basically being ignored. I was told just yesterday that she is not nearly as bad off as I thought, but I could not and still can not shake the feeling that the grim reaper is standing over her bed. Many people have been charged with taking care of her and seeing that she came to no harm, but they ignored her cries for help. At a little past noon today, she collapsed. Her name is the US Constitution. As time goes on, remember how wonderful she was. I will miss her dearly.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

FREEDOM!!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Her name is the US Constitution.
    Cayla, the Lord raised up this nation from a bunch of English and other European settlers who came to the New World with little more than their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and their guns, axes, and farm implements. Only He could have put together a document that Americans have seen to be all but divinely inspired in its power, efficacy, and scope. The U.S. Constitution covers eventualities that no man could have foreseen 222 years ago, and when it is not thwarted, it works. Its enemies have tried to turn it into "a living document," and failing that, they try to "kill its original intent," and that will fail too.

I put no more faith in the Supreme Court than in the Congress or the military.
    But God...

Listen to highlanderjuan, to azwreath, to FreedomFirst, to TexasBorn, to CCUSA, to those who fight for freedom and are not defeated! The devil's best weapons are apathy and discouragement. The rest of the nation does care about the Constitution; they just don't care enough to defend it. Don't listen to the whines of despair from those who have lost freedom's spirit while they yet have breath!

For us who do care, it is our task to reject discouragement, to not lose heart, to take courage, to keep the faith, and to keep on keeping on. We are on the side of the truth and the right. We are the soldiers of law and order and justice. We are beacons of light dispelling the darkness of the "Fairness" doctrine, gag orders, and political correctness.

We are protectors of our native land against illegal invaders, unlawful usurpers, and forbidden foreign influence. Even if those enemies were to defeat us, which they will not, they are not able to defeat the light and the truth and the right, law and order and justice. Those are principles which outlive all their human foes. Those mere mortals know they have assaulted an impregnable defender, because there is no way they can overcome light and truth and justice.

Those forces of futility know they cannot overwhelm us directly: nearly all Americans want the Constitution upheld. So these "futile fighters" come at us freedom fighters with wet blankets for weapons, with disinformation for doctrine, with legal technicalities to thwart the authoritative U.S. Constitution, with huff and puff and bluff to intimidate those who stand upon that Constitution, to scare law-abiding citizens into following mob rule into the abyss. But we do not, we will not, we can not forsake the rule of law to follow the misguided into anarchy!

"Never! Never! Never give up!"

My apologies to Sir Winston Churchill.

Jesus said, "at all times they ought to pray and not to lose heart..."

Never doubt that you are doing good by defending and upholding the U.S. Constitution.

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." - Gal 6:9
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-12-2014 at 03:32 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Those are powerful words, MinuteMan.

Thank you for saying them.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Thank you for saying [those words.]
    Thanks, rather, to all who will heed them.

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
    - Benjamin Franklin at the Continental Congress, July, 1776

If the Lord who died for me
    so wills that I not die for Him,
    I would most certainly rather die for something so great as the United States of America and her Constitution, than die for nothing.

I feel the hands of Thomas Paine, Nathan Hale, James Madison, John Hancock, and Thomas Jefferson on mine as I type these broadsides. I'm not expecting George Washington. But don't be surprised to hear a fusillade that hearkens back to Samuel Adams... or to the lowliest latrine digger in the freshly thawed ground just beyond earshot of Fort Ticonderoga. Both men were patriots alike.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-12-2014 at 03:37 AM.

Clergy Response Teams

"Pastors across the country have been called on by the Department of Homeland Security to join “Clergy Response Teamsâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

No, we don't have a new president

Another great article by Devvy Kidd:

No, we don't have a new president

The A-list stars from Hollywood were out in full regalia to celebrate history: the first African American president. Barack Hussein Obama aka and so forth, is the first mulatto to run for president, but he is not the 44th president. He is an usurper who has committed a horrible fraud on our nation. Someone or a number of people knew years ago that his citizenship would become an issue and began greasing the skids to pull off this fraud.......

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd430.htm

Barack Obama II, it is not lawful for you to have America!

Quote Originally Posted by the Family Research Council (FRC)
    January 20, 2009

The Lamp of God Has Not Yet Gone Out

We have much for which to be thankful to God on this Inauguration Day. We are grateful that we have come through the election contest without controversy over the outcome. No hanging chads and no Supreme Court challenges cast doubt on the people's choice. The Electoral College, assembling in an orderly way in the state capitals, has done its appointed duty.

www.frc.org/contact-frc
    Are our nation's so-called "Christian leaders" living in the same reality in which we live? Or are they just making nice with a usurper and a fraud in order to be able to speak the truth to power?

Where are Moses and Samuel and Nathan and Elijah and Amos and (shudder) John the baptist now that we need them? John preached to Herod the tetrarch, "It is not lawful for you to have her," and he sealed it with his blood. Where is Martin Luther, or William Wilberforce, or Dr. Martin Luther King preaching that one should be judged on the content of his character?

The United States Constitution requires that our President be a natural born citizen of the United States.

Barack Obama II, it is not lawful for you to have her (America)!

God has not left the planet, and He is NOT silent.

DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 23, 2009.

origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08a524.htm

www.drorly.blogspot.com/

www.drorly.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-action-filed-by-orly-taitz-esq.html

www.alankeyes.com/

origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

www.obamacrimes.com/

www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd430.htm

www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin84.htm

"What will be the necessary consequence of the exposure of America's political system as illegitimate in its entirety? Power [the law of the jungle] will replace law. As Mao Tse-tung opined, political power grows out of the barrel of a [tyrant's] gun."
    www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin186.htm

www.alipac.us/f31/barack-obamas-citizenship-questioned-129743/index68.html
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-12-2014 at 03:56 AM.

Re: Barack Obama II, it is not lawful for you to have Americ

[quote=MinutemanCDC_SC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "[url=http://www.frc.org/contact-frc
    the Family Research Council (FRC)[/url]":2rhzk52r]January 20, 2009

The Lamp of God Has Not Yet Gone Out

We have much for which to be thankful to God on this Inauguration Day. We are grateful that we have come through the election contest without controversy over the outcome. No hanging chads and no Supreme Court challenges cast doubt on the people's choice.
    [/quote:2rhzk52r]

Oh really, what hole have they been living in? What do you call the following if not Supreme Court challenges? (OK some are still working their way to SCOTUS, but they will eventually get there)

At the Supreme Court (see “Supreme Court Infoâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From an Australian newspaper:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 48,00.html

Rumour that Barack Obama is Muslim was believed by 22pc

January 24, 2009
    Article from: The Australian

CHICAGO: Nearly a quarter of Americans believed the false rumour that Barack Obama was a Muslim in the weeks after his election on November 4, a study released yesterday found.

More than 90 per cent of respondents to a study by Ohio State University had heard the widely dismissed campaign rumour that Mr Obama was Muslim, and 22 per cent believed it, the study found.

The survey found damaging rumours about President Obama were more widely known and believed than those about his Republican opponents John McCain and Sarah Palin, and that people were far more likely to have heard, and believed, rumours about a candidate they opposed.

Nearly 60 per cent of respondents had heard the rumour that Mr Obama did not qualify to be president because he was not a natural-born US citizen, although only 10 per cent believed it.

About 40 per cent of respondents had heard the false rumour that Ms Palin banned books from the library in Wasilla, Alaska, while serving as mayor, but only 13 per cent of them believed it.

Just 11 per cent had heard the false claim that Vietnam veteran Senator McCain told 60 Minutes that he was a "war criminal" who "bombed innocent women and children", and only 3 per cent believed it.

While frequent internet users were more likely to have heard the rumours, they were no more likely than others to believe the rumours and were more likely to have heard the denials.

The author of the study, Kelly Garrett of Ohio State University, said: "Our results suggest the internet does not pose the kind of threat to public knowledge that some have imagined."

The random telephone survey of 600 people, taken from November 6 to 20, had a margin of error of 4.4 per cent.

AFP
    From California's North County Times Letters to Editor:

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009/01 ... 7c1071.txt

Questions and answers for the O-bots among us

You may not be aware (due to a mainstream media blackout) that there is a massive movement across this nation by the employers of our government, we the people, to demand proof of eligibility for the position of president of the United States (per Article II of the Constitution and other "natural-born" citizenship laws). Over 20-plus lawsuits have been filed (with several still pending before the Supreme Court of the United States), and more being filed every day.

So here are some interesting Obama-Robot questions:

Q. Why not give him a chance? A. We already gave him many chances to prove he is eligible for the presidency. He spits in our faces every time (about $1 million worth of legal sputum so far).

Q. Won't there be "blood in the streets" if we inaugurate him and then subsequently void his edicts? A. There was "blood in the streets" when our Constitution was instituted. If there must be "blood in the streets" to defend it, then so be it. And it will be on his hands.

Our constitutional republic can survive four years of any president. It cannot survive without a Constitution. Learn what you can do to help save it at www.DrOrly.blogspot.com.

Neil Turner
    Carlsbad
    From Texas:

http://www.star-telegram.com/state_news ... 60329.html

Texas judge rejects lawsuit questioning President Obama’s citizenship
    By AMAN BATHEJAabatheja@star-telegram.com

A district judge threw out a case Thursday filed by a Round Rock women alleging that President Barack Obama has not proven he is a natural born citizen, one of several such cases filed around the country in recent months.

Jody Brockhausen, who runs the Web site, obamaverifybirthplace.com, wrote in her lawsuit that the Texas Secretary of State’s Office should decertify Obama’s name from the state’s 2008 election ballot unless it receives documents proving that Obama was born in Hawaii.

A Williamson County district judge dismissed the case arguing that Brockhausen did not have standing.

Brockhausen alleged in her lawsuit that Obama may be unqualified to be president because it is unclear if he meets the Constitution’s citizenship requirements.

Conservative activists raised questions about the circumstances of Obama’s birth last year and filed lawsuits in several states. The Supreme Court has declined at least eight appeals asserting that Obama is ineligible to be president due to doubts about his birth.

Obama’s campaign released his birth certificate in June. It showed that he was born in a Honolulu hospital at 7:42 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961. Hawaii officials have said the birth certificate is authentic.

A call to Brockhausen was not returned Thursday.

Ed Hale, a conservative activist and rancher from the Texas Panhandle town of Wellington, has continually questioned Obama’s eligibility, first on his Web site devoted to Hillary Clinton supporters backing John McCain, and more recently on his online radio Web site, plainsradio.com. Hale said he and other activists have spent thousands of dollars helping fund lawsuits challenging Obama’s eligibility around the country. Even if every suit is dismissed, they will never accept Obama as president, he said.

"He’s not a bad man," Hale said. "He’s just not a natural-born citizen. He does not qualify according to what the Constitution says."

AMAN BATHEJA, 817-685-3932
    Corrections from the plaintiff were demanded in a letter to the newspaper, which was published as an Open Letter on that Plaintiff's website.

http://obamaverifybirthplace.com/

[quote]The following letter was submitted requesting corrections be published in the next running of the paper:
    Dear Editor,

I received a message at 10:00 PM from your reporter covering my lawsuit and I am sorry I was not able to talk to him prior to the story running in the Star-Telegram about my court case. I am pleased you felt the story was newsworthy to cover. I would like to clarify a few things:

You state:
    A Williamson County district judge dismissed the case arguing that Brockhausen did not have standing.â€