Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The only way is to shut down any business caught employing illegials and jail for lets say 25 years to life any person caught employing illegial workers. That would solve the problem or go some ways towards solving it

englishintern, I have to disagree with that. What sense does it make to lock up someone for employing illegals for 25 years? I say fine them for a sufficient amount of money to deport each and every one of the illegals they employ plus any family members the employee has with them. If any jail sentence at all is imposed, it should be token. But the fines should be front page news in every paper in the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article has certainly generated a lot of interest

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, it has, William. And it is all over the internet. I wonder how it got there?

In addition to the mass deportations mentioned, there have been several times that the flood has gone in the opposite direction. Such as during bad economic times.

see: http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/onl ... pqmyk.html
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Exactly! That is what used to get me so annoyed when I would see political leaders and media darlings on the news saying it was "impossible to deport the more than 11-million illegals already here." Who said anything about deporting them? It's easy; just make it next to impossible for them to remain here illegally! If they can't work, can't get housing (did you know they can legally buy property anywhere in the US?), can't get free healthcare, free education, social service handouts, driver's licenses, etc......they will go home or elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by iamblueman4
    Very well written, I completly agree with you on all points.

Like I've told people, we don't need to "round em' up and deport em,'" we can achieve border security and remove illegals through better means.

EDIT:

I want to clear up any confusion about what I said. Many opponents of immigration enforcement claim "there is no way you can just round up and deport all the illegals." I am not against deportation, but people like that mistakingly think that is all we want to do. If we cut off the loopholes and incentives that keep them coming here (ie: free health care, employment, anchor baby benefits, etc.) then many will just leave and won't require deportation. The current illegal population - excluding those who are entering - will decrease by 400 to 500 thousand per year according to some studies. Cutting the incentives would surely raise those numbers and convince others not to come. That is what I was referring to in my above statement. I should have made myself more clear.

did you know they can legally buy property anywhere in the US?)
    Did you know that anyone in the world can do the same? (except for Castro, Bin Lauden, etc.)
    I heard an Australian company just bought a section of toll-freeway (in Florida I think).
    Several wineries near me are owned by Japanese investors.

The concern should be: where did the money come from?
    If it is foreign money that is one thing.
    But when it is American money, made by an illegal resident who has likely displaced an American worker, then we have got a problem.

Most of our ideas, suggestions and solutions for this issue seem to be focused more on the symptom than the actual problem. It has been documented that migrants have not only immigrated north of the border, they have on several occasions immigrated back to Mexico. Historically they have only done this during times that the US economy has slowed.

I do not know much about Mexico's economy (and no expert on our own) but I am not aware of any logical reason that would prevent Mexico's economy from growing, other than the current lack of interest and effort by its own citizens. I read somewhere, that if we traded countries with Mexico; the US would gradually fail while Mexico would experience something like an industrial revolution.

Unfortunately there is some truth to that scenario, so why not help them out with ideas, investors, and maybe even some federal grants from Mexico's friend George W. Bush. Once their economy starts working and growing, they could at least at some point become self sufficient. Creating new job markets for their own people, so they will not be lured across the border to compete for ours

I am not a fan of foreign aid, but what is it we are we doing now? I am not sure when Mexico became our obligation, but it seems like we are going to be stuck with its burden in one form or another, until it becomes self sufficient.

We have done this for other countries, such as Japan which was obviously a success (at least it was for Japan). And consider the condition of their country at the end of the war.

Mexico has several advantages over post war Japan, they have what should be a profitable tourist trade, and several American actors have opened clubs at various resorts. There are hundreds maybe thousands of acres of Aztec and Mayan ruins that are overgrown by brush that could attract tourists. Although the Mexican people do not see it, their country has a lot of potential.

Of course we would first have to do something about these bloody uprisings they seem to be having, but I did not claim to have a perfect solution.

With the billions of dollars we give to terrorist countries each year, and the billions in public services provided to illegal aliens each year, why haven’t our dipstick leaders tried something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I say, if we were to really, really hit the employers really hard and be consistant about this, we will not have to deport near the number that we have here illegally because they would go home. The demand for cheap labor is what is driving the border crossings.

If we started busting employers NOW, other employers would be laying off illegals left and right. No one would hire them in fear of prosecution, they would go home because they cannot prove their legality
    There's actually nothing complicated about this issue as Rockfish said" simply enforce the law" the best common sense approach. Now if we could get the government to do there job?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

javascript:emoticon(':D')Illegal crossings

Isn't it Ironic that Now, all of you old timers are against people crossing the border Illegaly, when in fact all your ancestry from Europe killed, raped and stole the land of many native americans ILLEGALLY,(the righteous owners of this land are the native american people) only to polute the continent, bringing death and unknown illneses to this continent.

have a nice day people.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast