Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Old timers? I'm 37. The fact you hold Americans to blame for some past rape and atrocities tells us a lot about what you would like to see happen to us.

You are out of here troll.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

National Guard has just moved their boot camp to New Mexico. My son leaves Wendsday.

However, he just got off a 3 day and his commanding officer told them that their unit will not deploy for boarder security until next year.

So like everything else they have done, it is yet another contridiction. Train them on the boarder but not deploy.

Skid:
    Most of our ideas, suggestions and solutions for this issue seem to be focused more on the symptom than the actual problem
    Some of us have a very strong idea of what we believe is the problem Skid. Creating a false depression Nationwide to drive them out of their comfy holes and running to Mexico is not the option of choice. Maybe a last resort. Likewise to go and build up Mexico for them is another reward. And is obsurd for most of us to swallow or fatham anyone who would think this is a solution.

We rebuilt Japan because we blew them to hell and back and the government felt guilty. This is hardly a situation to compare in regards to your arguement to now do the same for Mexico. Screw Mexico and its poverty and problems. We went over there and handed them factory work on silver spoons. Closed down our factories nation wide, and another wave of unemployed Americans wandered our landscape. They closed them down and took them to China? Imagine that.... Gee stands to reason if they do it to their own they will do it to them. And now you suggest that we go build a "New Mexico" for them, just to get them out of our backyard? You have a screw loose with that logic.

And how long do you purpose we do this for them? And with what? And do you honestly think for one minute anything we do for them will be "enough"? Once we spend 20 years building it all up for them they won't have anymore bitching left, no more whinning, no more expectations that we owe them? They won't want "their Atzlan" back? Come on!

Shut down their jobs and excess to the jobs. Fine and jail time to every employer who hires them will stop that practice very quickly. No waiting around for some 10 year trickle down crap. No more American services at all, including acess to our legal system, medical etc. Hire more ICE agents to catch up with the stragglers. And close down the damn boarders with signs posted "one way street". Allowing them to leave freely back to Mexico. Shut down all the amusement park rides and concession stands and see how long they will stay.

I would like to clarify a few things for robin_hood.

1} Americans are not all "growing old" and the last of us are not "dying off". That is nothing more than propaganda.

2} Yes, a few of our ancestors did some unfortunate things, but not all of them. There is no man alive that can claim none of his ancestors have ever done wrong.

3} 99% of Americans would agree with you about the acts which you mentioned, to most of us those acts were unacceptable, we had no part of what was done in the past.

4} We can not change what some of our ancestors did, just as you can not change any of the equally horrible things that some of yours did.

5} Many of us are of Native descent, American Natives are not spiteful or full of hate and we do not place blame on others for our own mistakes.

6} Our Native American ancestors did not believe that anyone could "own" land, they were a part of the land.

7} As a Native American, I could never claim 'righteous ownership' of any land which other people live on, who are you to say these things?

8} You should know that your actions and your 'words' are those of the Europeans who you seem to hate.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Jezzabell,
    I get the impression that you did not care much for that idea.

It was just a thought that came to me for "reversing the flow' (the topic of this discussion)

- and I did state "assist them" not "do it for them".

Our politicians have brought us to this point at a great cost, we should face the fact that no matter what is done to deal with this issue, we will be the ones who pay for it.

I agree that we should not have to be responsible for these people - yet somehow we are. What burns me the most is something you did not mention, where is the GRATITUDE for everything we have done and are still doing for others?

Mexico should have holidays in our honor for restoring their independence, saving them from starvation, saving them from themselves, protecting them from other countries, etc.

I find that people in my homestate are much more sympathetic to illegals then people in TX, CA, NM, and AZ. And the ones I've talked to recently in TX were 5-20 minutes from the border and are telling me how bad it is now. That the news doesn't report on the troubles they see everyday and that if all of America could see what was going on, there would be less sympathy for these illegals. The drug problems in these border cities is out of control and spreads out to the rest of the nation. My particular city has 2 interstates running through that is travelled by drug traffickers from TX and so, we get a good bit of our own drug problems.

What I really don't understand is how our gov't could refuse to secure our borders immediately. It would not only reduce the number of illegals crossing over, but the amount of drugs coming into our country. Everyone knows, Mexico is our biggest supplier of drugs and if we secure our borders, we would spend less on police, we would have less Americans killed in their home country, and less people killed as well. Plus you'd have less illegals mooching off our economy.

But alas, the big picture has still not hit many in America. Many people are passive towards the illegal immigration thing, basically having the mindset that it's not affecting them, it's no big deal, why should they care. People up north especially tick me off, like those up in WI, MI, SD, MN, etc.. you know, where there is little to no illegals there, so they look down on the southern states and say "why are you so mad at the illegals? they are doing the work Americans wont do" yada yada..

What we need right now is massive media coverage of the negative effects of illegal immigration. Let them show the horrors of what Americans are facing on the border. Don't show me some freaking illegal Mexican crossing the border working on the roof of a person's home saying "I come here to feed my 5 children in Mexico".. Well if you would keep the crap in your pants in the first place, you wouldn't have to feed nothing but yourself.

WELCOME, TRUISM

Good to have you. Please take a moment to read the "rules" on the top of each forum.

What state are you in?

Most people aren't aware of NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA agreements. They're apathetic but are WAKING UP now

Have faith!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

- media coverage of the negative effects of illegal immigration.-
    Our media refuses to acknowledge any negative effects, other than how they are mistreated when they come here.
    And how hard it is for them to find work, especially when they have no documentation.

Let them show the horrors of what Americans are facing on the border
    I may need to replace my TV, - I heard on the news that Americans are now responsible for the safety of illegal aliens who are attempting to sneak into our country!
    Their solution: A "Visa Express lane" so they do not have to spend so much time sneaking across the desert.

Skid
    - and I did state "assist them" not "do it for them".

Our politicians have brought us to this point at a great cost, we should face the fact that no matter what is done to deal with this issue, we will be the ones who pay for it.

I agree that we should not have to be responsible for these people - yet somehow we are. What burns me the most is something you did not mention, where is the GRATITUDE for everything we have done and are still doing for others?
    I did mention the "gratitude" by mentioning their lack of it.

Jezzabell
    Once we spend 20 years building it all up for them they won't have anymore bitching left, no more whinning, no more expectations that we owe them? They won't want "their Atzlan" back? Come on!
    I am fully aware we will have to pay for this one way or another. It is a matter of choosing in what area I personally want to be committed to this. If it were going to be a matter of some "assistance" being all they would need or expect from us, then the problem would have begun to right itself when we moved industry down there. They would have taken that ball and ran with it. The reality is no matter how small our commitment would be to a project like that, They would not participate in their own rebirth. For a number of reasons. Corruption of government would have to come to an end, therefore those people would set road blocks. Due to the long history of corruption in this country it is a way of life for everyone. Therefore the average "joe" would pick up the corruption were it left off. Their own personaly lack of committment to their own country. As we have seen here in our own country. We are dealing with an uneducated, immoral, emotionaly immature mass of people who would pledge their lives for their culture and language before a thought of committing to their country. So any small committement on our part would inevitably turn into a huge committement. Parallel to Iraq. We would be up to our eye balls with one segment of their society or another possing road blocks and problems.

That leads me back to were I began and that being this brainwashing that has taken place that we are responsible for them and the entire world. If I am going to spend some money on this and add another "project" to the to do list. I would prefer it be deportation and closing off the boarder. We have allowed a culture who has been migranting forever, to jeapordize our security on all levels in this country. That is not acceptable in America or in 2006. It has hampered their own evolution of their country, their education, and their maturity and growth as a culture. I personally believe if it were done in a firm no exception manner, it would in turn promote and provoke them to begin to make the changes needed in their country. Once that evolutionary process is firmly underway, They can politely request some ideas or aid from the USA. THEN we can talk about what assistance we may or may ot give them. Anything done in that area before integrity, ethics, and a clear understanding of what is acceptable in social behavior is established in the minds of Mexico's countrymen, is a huge waste of time in my opinion.

A migrant population is transient, therefore establishes no close ties or bonds to anything beyond their cultural and family connections. By being migrant it is foolhardy to become emotionaly attached to anything, as you will soon be leaving it anyways. You place no value on land, or rights to land. No value to boarders or material objects in general. Nor do you place value in people who do not migrate with you or pratice your tribes traditions. As a nomad you view the world in a different light. One of self. Property amounts to sqwaters rights. As long as your on it, it is yours. In Mexcio they still practice this. No one but the elites own their home or the land it sits on. Shacks are built were ever a person chooses to "sqwat". This particular culture is very resistant to any change. That statement has been laid on Americans, but we know this to not be true as we are an ever changing culture in every aspect of it. When leading the horse to water, you cannot expect the horse to drink from a cup. IT's A HORSE!

We are being demanded to allow them to remain what they have been for centuries. Our culture does not embrace a transeiant people. Never has. And in effect we need to be demanding that they either limit their migration pattern, and remain in Mexico terrotories or evolve into a culture that no longer embraces the "use it up and move on" mentality. That is why they invest nothing into their own country. That is why their lip service in our country does not match up with their actions. They sqwat, use up all resources and then move on to a "greener pasture".

Americans have evoloved in these areas because we were forced to. We had no one else to "assist us" with forming our culture or country. We had no "greener pasturs to run to in other countries. We had to learn, the hard way, to preserve our green pastures oursleves. And we are still on that learning curve. We quickly realized we could not destoy and suck a resource completely dry and then pack up and wander to another location. The new pastures within our own country are all but gone and already taken. We began this 200 year process by first deciding what we did not want. Then acting upon that to form and create what we did want. That is partly why the world perceives us as arrogant or cocky. It is threw ALL of that growth and evolution that we came to establish such profund pride in what we have achieved. And for that very reason we refuse to sit back and allow what governement is trying to force upon us.

To be honest even temporary worker programs, if enforced will continue to hurt the Mexican culture by continueing to promote their migrant patterns. If they are to truely build a society and a country that is healthy and thrives. They will have to shed their time honored traditions of migration. Learn to stay put and commit to every block, every community, every town, and every state within their own country. Until that day comes anything built or generated in that country, by America is a huge massive waste of time and money. Because it will be depleted, and gutted in no time, and the populace will then move on.

Good to have you. Please take a moment to read the "rules" on the top of each forum.
    didn't realize i did anything wrong

What state are you in?
    Louisiana

You have some good points, it seems to me that we are only responsible for one thing; we created a monster.

I think their own culture is their worst enemy, it is a common belief that the only purpose of schools is to brain wash their people with false "European" beliefs

migrant population is transient
    Definition: not seeking opportunities, just opportunistic

Our culture does not embrace a transeiant people
    And we usually do not embrace people who are hostile toward us

That is partly why the world perceives us as arrogant or cocky
    our governments inconsistent and hostile actions towards other countries does not help our image much either.

I have heard several sources claim that one of the reasons we are having this mass number of illegal aliens is because our own government is spreading the word throughout Central America that if they come to America and work they can become citizens, this also seems to be the source of: Americans do not have many children and they are getting old and dying"

Because it will be depleted, and gutted in no time, and the populace will then move on
    That reminds me; several years ago a US mill relocated to Mexico for "corporate reorganization reasons" (aka cheap labor) But they ran into an unexpected problem, the locals were dismantling the new mill and packing off the building materials faster than they could build it. They installed security fences, a few days latter the fences were also gone. I think they finally gave up, I never heard about it again.

You will love this statement I read in a news article:

"The most important issue to Mexican citizens (the ones who are still in Mexico) is SECURITY"

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast