Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Coto, Hi right back at you!

That is quite an incentive package! No wonder we the AMERICAN TAXPAYERS are demanding answers from King George to stop it!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Aztlan Propaganda Revealed! Please Pass This On!

Thanks Brian!!! Your so thoughtful.

Just in time for more exciting illegal immigrant episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Hey folks - just got this in my email:

Art Olivier, a Libertarian running for Governor in California, posted this on Save Our State:

"My campaign headquarters received a package in the mail today from an unknown sender, where the return address should be, was a sticker of the Mexican flag. Inside was a Mexican flag and three pages of propaganda. The first page said the whites will soon go back to Europe, the blacks must go back to Africa and scribbled on the bottom was 'and f*** Asians too. We will take our land back through RECONQUISTA!'
    Hey, I read something here a few days ago that they were saying they were launching a campaing on the 8th. Looks like that is part of it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brian,

Thanks for the extra large corn!!!

I'm definately coming back for seconds. At this rate, I don't think any of us will get answers to our questions we've asked for quite some time.
    (As if that was a shocker there!)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

CHEYENNE
    Hate to think it but you're right.

What a waste of the kid's futures. They'll never truly know what it's like to be an American with this crap floating in their minds. It will always have a subconscious effect on them in one way or another.

2ndamendsis
    Thanks, too

Banned

Re: CAME BACK...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Was taking my kids to the park, but it's rainning too hard... So I came back to my lovelly prosecutors", lol... Í'll take some time to rëad all the posts that tell me to GO BACK HOME, lol... Strange thing is I'm home right now, so are my kids and my wife.... This is our home, and this is our country. God Bless us All.
    The home you unlawfully claim is no more your home than if you moved into my guest house as a squatter while I was away on business and tried to call it home.

Until you go back where you came from and then apply for US citizenship like all DECENT immigrants do, you are just a criminal interloper trying vainly to justify his transgressions.

Folks, I think that we are getting to a point where real Americans are going to have to start personally doing the job that our bankrupt (both financially and morally) government refuses to do, and treat these foreign invaders like the criminals that they are. That means that we are not polite to them in public, that we engage in citizen activism to keep them from tainting our elections with their illegal votes, that we who own businesses refuse to do business with them in any way - most particularly by refusing to accept their food stamps and other aid that they have stolen, regardless of the supposed legal requirement that we do so - and that, if we have to, we drag them by their ears to the border and personally give them the heave-ho.

What most strikes me about the attitude of this clown and the others who defend their illegal entry into this country is the arrogance of their attitudes of entitlement. They act as though we Americans were handed everything on a silver platter, and that they have every bit as much a right to our possessions as we do.

Well let me tell you something, new"pilgrim", the world is full of nations. There is ONE America, and the reason that it is a good place while the places people like you come from are hellholes is that Americans respect the rule of law, while people of other nations see the law as an inconvenient reality laid down by their rulers. You exhibit in grand fashion the exact trait that makes you unfit to be an American. You know what our law is and you spit on it. You mock it. You claim for yourself that which is not yours by trying to belittle the accomplishments of those to whom it rightly belongs. You show no respect for America or for Americans, and so if it was within my power I would load you and the family that you are teaching your own flawed values onto a slow boat back to the Amazon.

And one last thing. How DARE you use the term "pilgrim" in your name? Do you even understand who the Pilgrims were or what made them pilgrims? They came here to escape religious persecution and to set up a new nation in the mold set forth by their Creator, not so that they could steal what was not rightfully theirs because they had screwed up their own nation. If you truly had the cause to come here as they did, then you would not have had to sneak into this country because, in the tradition of our ancestors, we maintain special immigration programs for the truly oppressed. No, you were just a dirtbag who visited someone else's home and decided it was so much nicer than your own that that you squatted there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I must have started something with the popcorn.

I went out and got a popcorn machine so everyone can have all they want.

You are an angel - I'm getting hungry!

I can hire you, if you're willing to work six days a week, 8 to 4...lol
    Do you really think American citizens won't work six days a week? Me, my parents and their parents before them all worked long days and hours. Legal immigrants all of them. So don't start with the inuendo of "jobs Americans won't do".

And 8 to 4? Don't make me laugh! You call that a full work day? Try two jobs, one 8 to 5 and the other 6 to 9...on the same days!
    Americans First!

DEAR CROCKET...

Your disrespecfull style of writting shows what kind of person you are... The kind that I usually ignore on my repplies, but I'll make your day and answer you anyway... How would you identify who is an illegal immigrant and who is not? By the collor of their skin? I just can't understant why is your hate so big... how can you guys hate a human being that much? Can't you see I'm just like you? I bet if you were on my shoes You'd be doing the same I am... Oh well, maybe I would be full of hate just like you...

Quote Originally Posted by HomeOfTheBrave
    I can hire you, if you're willing to work six days a week, 8 to 4...lol
    Do you really think American citizens won't work six days a week? Me, my parents and their parents before them all worked long days and hours. Legal immigrants all of them. So don't start with the inuendo of "jobs Americans won't do".

And 8 to 4? Don't make me laugh! You call that a full work day? Try two jobs, one 8 to 5 and the other 6 to 9...on the same days!
    thank you - thank you - thank you! I am now an accountant who runs her own business (or actually, my clients run me), but the point here is that during the course of my life, I have done every conceivable job you can think of.

At one point, I was a single mother with two children. I made sure I went to work every day because they needed to be taken care of. 8 to 5 - heck, I'm "retired" and I still work more than that. 8-5 would be a vacation for me.