Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAME BACK...

Was taking my kids to the park, but it's rainning too hard... So I came back to my lovelly prosecutors", lol... Í'll take some time to rëad all the posts that tell me to GO BACK HOME, lol... Strange thing is I'm home right now, so are my kids and my wife.... This is our home, and this is our country. God Bless us All.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Funny how you've been in the country for 10 years, and you still can't spell worth a damn.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Here you go CW.

Thank you!!1

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Let's not go there!!!!!
    If you want to go further back let's try to figure out who the Indians stole the land from.
    I don't want to argue with an ALIPAC member.

One thing to remember, folks,

Every country on this entire planet has, at one time or another, been invaded, migrated into, or colonized. We (America) is not the only "nation of immigrants"
    That wasn't my intention. However the trolls always like to bring up the past as an excuse to justify what they are doing, and to make themselves into a victim.

Actually what you said is very close to the point I was trying to make. We could keep going on forever trying to figure who owned, stole, conquered, etc. However in more primitive times I believe it was more about survival instead of ownership. A lot of the land didn't have any formal boundries.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Would this be you?

We had one on the SOS board too. From Brazil he was....Wanted to meet us and discuss our misbeliefs he did.... Argued the social ramifications of our movement till he was exhausted by our resilience and finally claimed to leave the board just a short few weeks ago.

Posted under the name of WHY
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

MMMM... YES, I DO THINK SO...

As an Human being...

Re: PEOPLE THAT CAME IN THE MAY FLOWER...

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Actually, these lands were BOUGHT from the natives originally. Unfortunately for the natives, they did not have the discipline to abide by the land sales of their leaders, or else one tribe tried to make claims on land sold by another, meaning that the Indians had not dealt in good faith because they took payment for something they did not own. The Indians began attacking the settlers who thought they had lawfully purchased the lands, and so the wars between the settlers and the "natives" began.

So you can leave off with that nonsense about land being stolen from the natives, because such a claim is as patently false as the claim that we "stole" the lands from Mexico which we in fact paid handsomely for in a couple of treaties. Heck, the Indians fought endlessly amongst themselves before they decided to fight against the Europeans. They just failed to realize when discretion was the better part of valor when they attacked a superior enemy.
    Just to clairfy something -- American Indians found the whole idea of "owning land created by God" as ludicrous. They saw the land as a GIFT from God - not property.

COTO

PREFERENCE OF HIRE - for our jobs (although, if they get H-5B visas, demanded by Kennedy and McCain, they'll still get priority of hire)

Do you want a job? I can hire you, if you're willing to work six days a week, 8 to 4...lol

Re: MMMM... YES, I DO THINK SO...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    As an Human being...
    An ILLEGAL human being in the United States of America.

Again, did you PLAN on having your baby on US soil? Did you PLAN on planting an "anchor baby" in our country to avoid deportation?

Why do you refuse to answer the question? Because it's true and you've been found out? Have you told your precious children that they've been used as pawn? Shame on you! Shame on anyone who'd dare do this to a child!! What do you think they'll be thinking once they're old enough to understand what's happened to them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast