Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GUYS, YOU ARE WRONG...

Thanks God you're just a loud minority...But very loud, I have to admit...But still a minority...

Questions Illegals Won't Answer

Sorry if I omitted anyone's question

Questions the illegal won't answer
    Recap of questions presented to the newpilgramfamily

or
    Questions illegals won't answer

MW
    When are you going to tell your children that you and your wife are criminals? What kind of example are your setting for them?
    CC
    Why don't you come the LEGAL WAY?
    kniggit
    What makes you think that you are so special that you can just go to the front of the line???
    CC
    Why did'nt you come legally?
    kniggit
    Then what makes you think that you can just disregard OUR laws and do as you please?

MW
    That's all fine, but do your children know you have broken the law, which makes you a criminal (no nicer way to put it). Furthermore, do they know you integrity is in question?
    What is your adversion to being called a criminal?
    If you were actually an illegal immigrant that had been in this country for as long as you say, you'd know that we routinely use the word criminal to describe law breakers in this country. What do they call them in Brazil?
    HWI
    Is your Employer here Illegaly? Does he know your not a citizen? Does he pay taxes on you or do you just pay your own taxes?
    If you have learned our Language, History, and perfer our country to your own. Have you walked into a immergration office and asked to become Legal?
    Dixie
    When did you apply for citizenship? You've had 10 years.
    Dixie
    How were you able to search the classifieds for a job? Don't you speak and read Spanish?
    ALIPAC
    Why would anyone put their family and children in jeopardy by coming here and trying to get away with things illegally?
    idydrake
    Why not come here legally?
    CC
    Chicano, why don't illegal immigrants just come LEGALLY?
    What's so wrong about coming in legally to you?!
    sippy
    Your original visa was a tourist visa. Where in your tourist visa did it give you the impression you are allowed to stay here and try to find a job?
    I want either you or Chicano to describe to me where this "entitlement" attitude comes from!!!
    So again as other Alipac Bloggers have asked, why didn't you come here legally?
    2ndamendsis
    Did you by any chance come to the USA while your wife was "pregnant" with the intention of having a baby on US soil
    and never returning to your own nation?
    Hmmmm, an anchor baby perhaps?
    sippy
    why didn't you come here legally?
    We have the right to decide because we are citizens!!!

What gives you the right to justify breaking the laws?
    idydrake
    What's that got to do with you not coming here legally?
    Dixie
    Why haven't you answered my questions? Are you avoiding the tough ones?
    TexasCowGirl
    We have every right as citizens of this country. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO QUESTION IT?
    Coto
    How many illegals does your employer have on his staff?
    Are you a card-carrying member of Communist La Raza? Is your employer?
    2ndamendsis
    Did you plan on having your baby on American soil so that he/she would be your "anchor baby" and you'd avoid deportation?
    Did YOU pre-plan this little never ending vacation while your wife was pregnant for the sole purpose of circumventing our immigration LAWS?
    had_enuf
    Why can't you call it what it is: AMNESTY
    2ndamendsis
    Again, did you PLAN on having your baby on US soil? Did you PLAN on planting an "anchor baby" in our country to avoid deportation?
    Why do you refuse to answer the question? Because it's true and you've been found out? Have you told your precious children that they've been used as pawn? Shame on you! Shame on anyone who'd dare do this to a child!! What do you think they'll be thinking once they're old enough to understand what's happened to them?
    minnie
    What is your origin in Bazil, aren't you also an imigrant ? because your ancestors took also the land from the Brazillian indigenas,were them portugueses? or Italians? now you want to say every one here descend from an imigrant ? Who dosen't?
    Homeofthebrave
    Do you really think American citizens won't work six days a week?
    Dixie
    How can you consider this a debate when you will not answer our questions?
    Cheyenne Woman
    how can you come on this board with the idealology that you have and not expect a reaction?
    You are breaking the law and trying to convince us that we should be humane about it. Why should we, when most American here have paid their dues and you want a pass on that?
    We're simply advocating that breaking the law is illegal. Please explain - how does that make us losers?
    2ndamendsis
    You're afraid to answer the question?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Well, calling us haters because we want him to abide by laws certainly does nothing to gain him the sympathy he was looking for, at least not mine anyway.

(edit)
    Thanks God you're just a loud minority...But very loud, I have to admit...But still a minority...
    Squeaky wheel gets the grease. I'm glad to hear we are very loud. It means we are being heard.

LOL
    Brian.......I was giving him the benefit of the doubt as his grasp of the English language, although better than most, it still not good. He's made quite a few mistakes but I've given him a C+ for trying. {you know I'm a softie}

HEY! I know what they're doing. They've picked the few that can speak English and sent them here to "debate" why being law breakers is healthy for America

You know that the English speaking pool is rather slim pickins.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Talk about racism and hatred, what about Alzatan and La Raza(The Race)They want to take over the southwest and kick out or worse all Whites, blacks, asians and whoever else isn't hispanic!

If that isn't racism I don't know what is! No Kumbaya love comming from this group!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Time will tell who the minority is. But you keep believing that. Something tells me if you really thought that you wouldn't be here in the first place.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Coto,

That summary you did made me laugh my butt off!!

Cudos...I loved it.

Ldydrake, I'm with you. He certainly didn't gain my sympathy either.

However Pilgrim did seem to accomplish something. (at least w/ me)
    He re-affirmed my belief that we have had enough illegal immigrant ARROGANCE.

Time to leave...
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned

Re: GUYS, YOU ARE WRONG...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Notpilgrimfamily, you're going to have to start being more specific as to whom a given response is intended. I realize that actually answering specific questions and posts is not conducive to your style of trolling, but either get with the program or crawl back under your rock.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    The way newpilgrimfamily is carrying on it's obvious he thinks we are stepping on his shoes.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Coto,

That summary you did made me laugh my butt off!!

Cudos...I loved it.

Ldydrake, I'm with you. He certainly didn't gain my sympathy either.

However Pilgrim did seem to accomplish something. (at least w/ me)
    He re-affirmed my belief that we have had enough illegal immigrant ARROGANCE

Time to leave...
    Double DITTO