Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeOfTheBrave
    I can hire you, if you're willing to work six days a week, 8 to 4...lol
    Do you really think American citizens won't work six days a week? Me, my parents and their parents before them all worked long days and hours. Legal immigrants all of them. So don't start with the inuendo of "jobs Americans won't do".

And 8 to 4? Don't make me laugh! You call that a full work day? Try two jobs, one 8 to 5 and the other 6 to 9...on the same days!
    thank you - thank you - thank you! I am now an accountant who runs her own business (or actually, my clients run me), but the point here is that during the course of my life, I have done every conceivable job you can think of.

At one point, I was a single mother with two children. I made sure I went to work every day because they needed to be taken care of. 8 to 5 - heck, I'm "retired" and I still work more than that. 8-5 would be a vacation for me.
    Same here. When I was in my late teens and twenties, I worked two jobs for almost 50 hours per week while going to college. Try that!

In my later twenties, I worked a job that had me travelling and literally working for fourteen to eighteen hours per day and five to seven days a week. I once had a stint of 23 days straight at that pace. I was young and healthy and damned glad to have the work.

What the hell do these illegals think we Americans are? Their racism is exhibited every time they claim to be "harder workers" than we are. How do they think we biult the greatest nation on Earth? We sure as hell built most of it before their dirty arses started pouring in. Who do they think built the Hoover Dam and the Empire State Building, and where are their equivalents in Mexico? Heck, it even took hard-working Americans to build the Panama Canal! It sure as hell wasn't the Mexicans who built it.

ANDA ALSO...

How come you guys can't argue without offending? That qualifies you as losers...

Being a human being is not an excuse for breaking the law!

There are millions who want to come here, but they do it legally! The legal immigrants are even mad that your jumping the line!

Leave and come back the right way like every good, legal human being!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm having some of my posts deleted...

I don't think that's a fair game, lol

Oh geez, LOL
    I run 2 businesses and they go round the clock

What a VACATION it would be for an 8 - 5

You, my little Illegal friend, aren't even working very hard.......
    as our jorge bush would like us to think.

Hmmmm, any subsidies coming into your home that I might be paying for?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your disrespecfull style of writting shows what kind of person you are... The kind that I usually ignore on my repplies, but I'll make your day and answer you anyway... How would you identify who is an illegal immigrant and who is not? By the collor of their skin?
    Of course the race card had to be played.

Is that the best the illegal immigrant "community" can come up with?

That bit is way beyond being old...Its freaking dead and buried!!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: ANDA ALSO...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    How come you guys can't argue without offending? That qualifies you as losers...
    You'll have to be more specific, NEW.

It's your postings that are difficult to follow. You must be new at this, which is fine. How about trying to quote who you're responding to. Will make it much easier to follow train of thought.

crocket...

yOUR MSGS DON'T ADD NOTHING BUT HATE. sORRY DUDE, BUT THAT'S THE TRUE...

Banned

Re: YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER ME...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    How can you identify who is legal and who is not?
    How? First off, you say you don't have an SSN. If you tried to work for me, I would ask for your birth certificate. If you didn't have one, I'd ask for your green card. I don't give a damn whether Big Brother says I can ask or not. If more Americans would do what is right rather than what a lobby for a small group wishing to exploit cheap and uneducated laborers are trying to force us to do, then this coutry would be a helluva lot easier to live in.

Besides, I know plenty of arrogant illegals. Eventually they tell someone that they are here illegally. Once they admit it, they should be targeted. That means they don't get to vote, they don't get government bennies, or even if they do we don't accept them, they don't get hired, and they get ostracised like the foreign invaders they are.

That's a start. Do you want me to get really serious and lay out a real plan of action, because I most certainly can.

I don't think you foreign invaders realize just yet how truly angry the honest Americans are becoming over your blithe disregard for our laws, your arrogance and, most of all, your contemptuous characterizations of real Americans (which you will NEVER be) as racist, lazy, greedy, etc. You come into our house, invite yourself to our table, then complain about the cooking. It's time we cut you off without dessert.

How come you guys can't argue without offending?
    How can you consider this a debate when you will not answer our questions?

Dixie