Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Re: I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Hi there everyone,

I know Some of you will take my action as an insult, but believe me; that's not the idea.
    My wife and I came to the States 10 years ago (april 20/1996) under a tourist visa. We were really tourists on vacation at that time, and Marsha (my wife) was 3 months pregnant. First thing we noticed different when we left the airport was the cleanness of the streets, and people walking safelly on the streets untill 1, 2 am... very different of our country (Brazil, by the way) where criminallity, corruption, and a whole lot of bad things happen eadch and every day. It was on friday. We spent saturday and sunday shopping for our baby girl that was coming (Marsha was 3 mos. pregnant as i mentioned before) and by thre end of sunday we went to a restaurant to have dinner. While waitting i was checking on an jobs newspaper, and found a lot of adds looking for construction workers. Saw one where the guy spoke my language (Portuguese); neither Marsha or I knew English by them. Anyway, I called the guy, just curious, about the job, and he said I could star on monday morning!!! Didn't ask for a greeen card, ssn, nothing... I started to work on that monday, and 've been working six days in the week for tghe past 10 years. After a while we realized that this country would be much better to raise our kids than our country (we still love Brazil, but recognize that here is much better). We both got an ITIN number (to pay taxes), and learned English as fast as we could. Our daughter was born in november 1996 in New York City. After that we had two more kids: two boys: Willy 5, and Wesley 3. Allour 3 kids are American citizens. We speak English, pay taxes, work hard to support our family, just like most of you guys. Now, there's a lot of illegal immigrants on same situation than us: people that came to this country to constroy a life, not to destroy the country. and there's a lot of people like the guys on some pictures posted here (how come nobody posted a picture of illegal immigrants on the fields, milking, farming, etc...), that don't have any respect for the laws, culture and people of this country. These people were mostly criminals on their country of origin (and they would be criminals here even if they were born in here): those are ''bad seeds''. On my opinion (of course I'd think l;ike this) there should be a criminal records checking, and an English, history and general knoledge test, and people that ''deserve to be here'' should be allowed to stay. It's just fair: Right we broke the law staying and working on the US without a green-card, but didn't your ancestors (the pilgrims) did the same because they wanted a better place for their families? What about the children? Like mine and other families. They are American, just like yours. What happens to them if I get deported? Should them be deported too? To a country that isn't theirs or should they stay and be raisen by foster parents? We (my wife, me and millions of families more) made a mistake coming to thuis country without a green card, but should our American born kids pay for it? If your answer is yes, wouldn't it be fair if all the people but the Native American descendants had to live also, since their ancestors didn't have a green card when they arrived? Sorry if my opinion insults somebody here. But one of the best things on this countrey is the right to say what you think, as long you respect people that think different than you... God bless America and God bless You All. Thanks [/b]
    I'm sorry that you didn't apply yourself to come to this country legally.I mean come on you want to hear us say "Its okay"..Its not going to happen. You have broken the law no matter how you try to justify it.

There are literally millions trying to come into this country legally. Some of the reason they cannot get in, is thanks to people like you.

Should a child pay for the crimes of their parents. Unfortunately the children of the parents should be allowed to return to their parents home country. Until such time the child is a adult and can decide for themselves rather they wish to return or not.

Is this harsh, na. Thats something you and your spouse should of thought about yrs ago. You should of returned to your country and applied the legal way. You made the decision to stay "illegally". So the consequences to whatever happens is on your head.

Laws are in the books for a reason. We need to insist that they are upheld . Enforcing the laws will stop the illegal flow.

Lets get another thing straight I don't care if your skin is purple. I raise my children to obey/respect the laws. How about you ?
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    The way newpilgrimfamily is carrying on it's obvious he thinks we are stepping on his shoes.
    I hope it's not this kind of shoe. Might just get a toe in the process
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

`REALLY???

However Pilgrim did seem to accomplish something. (at least w/ me)
    He re-affirmed my belief that we have had enough illegal immigrant ARROGANCE.

Is that so? Why do you think I am an arrogant? Because I said I can take people like you saying that I am a criminal just because I want to work... Or because I said I'll do anything to support my family? Or because I said I am a Christian? You guys are the only ones that showed arrogance here so far; You think you know everythiong. You think every illegal came to this country to colect food stamp and other benefits. You don't have any problem on saying that even thoug a family has some American citizens should be deported... I got on this Forum trying to discuss seriously with serious people, but all you guys can do is say a lot of lies. Most the things said about illegals here aren't true, or half trues. You post pictures of illegals showing their middle finger, waving their stupid flags, and etc, but I didn't see not even one picture of immigrants working on the fields, construction, restaurants, etc... I apologize to mention that you people are a vulture of uneducated people, and that your plataform is based mostly onlies and half trues. Hope one day you guys will get over this hate and take care of your own lives, like us , build a better future to your family... Your waisting a very precious time spreading hade; and that is not good. God Bless You All.

ALLOW ME ADD..

That not all of you are desrespctfull, and I appreciated talking with the ones that knew to expose their point without ofenses; that's how things work on these days... GBYA

I got on this Forum trying to discuss seriously with serious people, but all you guys can do is say a lot of lies
    NEW
    surely you jest!

I'm glad you want to work. Go WORK IN BRAZIL. What in the world does that have to do with being an ILLEGAL in the United States of America?
    Americans love to work also. Did you know Americans prefer working over any other nation in the world? So, hey! what's ya trying to say here. You deserve a medal for doing what we've done for centuries?
    Pashaw

You refuse to have a serious discussion as you've not answered one question or said anything of substance with which we can communicate.

We say the TRUTH and you call it lies. HUH?

Christian? I'm not convinced that you are as Christians don't believe in justifying breaking the law and that's all that you're doing.

So, please don't leave a pile of horse manure on our doorstep. You're the one with the "communication" problem. Could it be because you have no truth with which to base a debate on?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: `REALLY???

However Pilgrim did seem to accomplish something. (at least w/ me)
    He re-affirmed my belief that we have had enough illegal immigrant ARROGANCE.

Is that so? Why do you think I am an arrogant? Because I said I can take people like you saying that I am a criminal just because I want to work... Or because I said I'll do anything to support my family? Or because I said I am a Christian? You guys are the only ones that showed arrogance here so far; You think you know everythiong. You think every illegal came to this country to colect food stamp and other benefits. You don't have any problem on saying that even thoug a family has some American citizens should be deported... I got on this Forum trying to discuss seriously with serious people, but all you guys can do is say a lot of lies. Most the things said about illegals here aren't true, or half trues. You post pictures of illegals showing their middle finger, waving their stupid flags, and etc, but I didn't see not even one picture of immigrants working on the fields, construction, restaurants, etc... I apologize to mention that you people are a vulture of uneducated people, and that your plataform is based mostly onlies and half trues. Hope one day you guys will get over this hate and take care of your own lives, like us , build a better future to your family... Your waisting a very precious time spreading hade; and that is not good. God Bless You All.
    Are you truly too obtuse to comprehend that the arrogance to which we refer is your sense of entitlement to American citizenship which, whether you like or not, cannot possibly be extended to every human on planet Earth who wants to come here? What you did was cut in line ahead of all those people who are patiently waiting their turn. You took someone else's rightful place and now you are angry that we will not excuse your crime. That is arrogant. You broke the law but want us to believe that your own self-description should be sufficient reason the excuse your wrongdoing.

I also take issue with your characterization of yourself as a Christian, because true Christians accept responsibility for their own misdeeds and they do not take what is not theirs.

Is that so? Why do you think I am an arrogant? Because I said I can take people like you saying that I am a criminal just because I want to work... Or because I said I'll do anything to support my family? Or because I said I am a Christian? You guys are the only ones that showed arrogance here so far; You think you know everythiong. You think every illegal came to this country to colect food stamp and other benefits. You don't have any problem on saying that even thoug a family has some American citizens should be deported... I got on this Forum trying to discuss seriously with serious people, but all you guys can do is say a lot of lies. Most the things said about illegals here aren't true, or half trues. You post pictures of illegals showing their middle finger, waving their stupid flags, and etc, but I didn't see not even one picture of immigrants working on the fields, construction, restaurants, etc... I apologize to mention that you people are a vulture of uneducated people, and that your plataform is based mostly onlies and half trues. Hope one day you guys will get over this hate and take care of your own lives, like us , build a better future to your family... Your waisting a very precious time spreading hade; and that is not good.
    I think you're arrogant because you refuse to believe what you did was wrong. Nobody here accused you of anything more than breaking the laws, yet somehow you seem to justify your actions because you will do anything to support your family, and you are Christian.
    Many questions have asked why you didn't come here legally, and you still haven't answered it.
    You simply answer everyone's questions with a question, and you retalitate with a liberalistic attitude saying "your platform is based mostly on lies and half truths."

I'd really like to see these half truths and lies you mention.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: ALLOW ME ADD..

That not all of you are desrespctfull, and I appreciated talking with the ones that knew to expose their point without ofenses; that's how things work on these days... GBYA
    And again NewPilgrimFamily results to the same unsubstantiated emotional cries or HATE and RACISM. It always boils down to that on their side since they CANNOT rationally argue their position. Same broken record.

Hey Pilgrim,

If we are just a loud hateful minority then why is it the things we advocate are already in existing law?

Why is it that poll after poll that was not paid for by a pro-illegal alien group shows that over 80% of Americans want these laws enforced and your employer fined and the local cops looking for you?

You keep wishing buddy.

No hate here. I'll gladly give you a big hug a pat on the head and a box of chocolates as we put you on the bus back to Brazil and wave adios!

W

PS: I thought Christians were not supposed to steal. I'm a Christian and I don't steal and break into other people's countries or overstay my visas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

newpilgrimfamily-I'm curious. What is the level of your education?

I apologize to mention that you people are a vulture of uneducated people,
    Pass the popcorn please.

Folks, there's 2 things that sets these people apart from the rest.

1. they pull the RACE card &/or the BROWN SKIN rhetoric out of mothballs

2. they pull the HATE card

NEWP
    fyi: it's old, it's a lie, it's so over
    better try another tactic but I would suggest you try the TRUTH