Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    newpilgrimfamily-I'm curious. What is the level of your education?

I apologize to mention that you people are a vulture of uneducated people,
    Pass the popcorn please.
    Looks like about "ocho."

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    newpilgrimfamily-I'm curious. What is the level of your education?

I apologize to mention that you people are a vulture of uneducated people,
    Pass the popcorn please.
    Oh shucks, MAYDAY
    I missed that one! UNEDUCATED
    Damn! That's #3 that they try pulling out from under their sandals,
    which is really laughable.

They should only know what degrees/PHDs are tucked under our mousepads, LOL. And, the life experiences that are more valuable than the degrees

For shame again, NEWP............FOR SHAME - FOR SHAME
    I'll tell you one thing. You sure aren't a fast learner and keep making the same mistakes. Is that how the really big mistake of "forgetting to go home" happened? You're a slow learner?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROFLMAO

No hate here. I'll gladly give you a big hug a pat on the head and a box of chocolates as we put you on the bus back to Brazil and wave adios!
    The Forest Gump deportation plan. We're keeping the popcorn and Kool Aid for ourselves.

Still Laughing,
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Why do you think I am an arrogant?(
    I believe you are arrogant for coming on the forum and starting a discussion blatantly saying you are an illegal immigrant. Also emphasizing the fact in all capital letters in the title. For your information that means you are shouting.

Also your username "newpilgrimfamily" has a condescending tone to it. Further evidence are your posts that show total lack of respect for the laws of the country and the people who live here.

I have only seen demands that everyone must over look your illegal activity and accept it. Anyone that doesn't agree with you are immediately belittled and mocked. To the contrary you've demonstrated that you're the definition of arrogance.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

newpilgrimfamily ,

You claim "who is going to know who you are" . In order to enforce the law of this country many ex-brazilians, legals, will find and recognize the brazillians law breakers , it wont be for the color of your skin (you cannot claim racism) it wil be for your acts, they are unmistakzable tipic arrogance from where you come from, and. you are not the only one here... so you can't hide and pretend not to be who you are. This is a country of laws, not a country where you have to be affraid, as you say , of everything, more this is a country loved by its citizens, they are trully patriots, opposite of Brazil. And, if you admire this country , go back to yours and try to transform your country to be a llittle bit like this one.

Dear President Bush,

I am writing to you regarding the fast growing problem of illegal aliens from Brazil. These illegal aliens must be the fasted growing group of illegals from any country, possibly with the exception of Mexico.

In my area, South Florida, Brazilians are purchasing apartment complexes and literally running the Ameicans out of their homes, by raising rents by $100.00 only to raise them again in a month or two by another $100.00 and they also refuse to give the tenets leases. They are also using other despicable means of making life miserable for these American citizens. Many Americans have been harmed in many ways by illegal aliens in general , but the antics and tactics of the illegal aliens coming in from Brazil seems to be taking on a new and dangerous level of disregard for our laws and the for American citizens. I urge you and I believe that it is imperative that you take immediate notice of this.

These illegal aliens from Brazil are coming with a lot of money in their pockets, they are purchasing apartment complexes and starting up businesses. They hire only other illegal aliens and they are taking a strong hold here in America . They are not people who are hungry or who suffer political prosecution in their home countries, some if not many of them even fly in on vacation and just "decide to stay". These people enter our country illegally and then raise their flags all over town and most often it is without even the presence of the American flag. These illegal aliens are a group with an attitude that defies the laws and they're doing so with pride. This is a group of illegal aliens who would not pay one iota of attention to an executive order from you and if you don't believe it, I'd ask you to try to issue one. They have a blatant disrespect for America and we, the citizens, urge you to take action immediately to have them deported out of our country.

The American people have tolerated the problem of illegal immigration for long enough and our patience is growing thin.

It is high time that you and our congress take a serious look at this illegal massive influx of people and address this growing and serious problem for the American people . Here in Florida residents are starting to attend city hall meetings and using every means possible to get our law enforcement officials to take immediate action.

Enclosed are pictures from South Florida where you can see the Brazilian flag flying literally everywhere.

We've had enough President Bush and we will fight against any plan or program that you have in mind which would let these criminals run free and remain in our country. Thank you for your time regarding this serious and fast growing problem.

Sincerely,
    LegalUSCitizen

I think the little mouse couldn't take the heat and scurried away.

Maybe he scooted to get help and further instructions on the art of persuasion?

Coto,

You might have missed this one.
    Did a doctor give your wife permission to travel in her last trimester of pregnancy? That's often considered dangerous. Especially since it was her fist pregnancy, which is the most unpredictable and most likely to have complications. Also, air travel is often discouraged.
    Arrogant yes because you believe you can break our laws, be magically forgiven, and then handed amnesty. Get over yourself, do the right thing and self-deport.

Dixie

newpilgrimfamily
    Ni tangzhe. Ni hui, wo shou yingwen

What i just wrote you is in Chinese. Why Mr Newpilgrim. Well let me tell you why. My wife is an Legal Immigrant. Unlike you. She belives in obeying the Immigration laws. In her own words, It is only moral to obey the laws of another land. There is a good word Morals. So how can you explain to your kids that is ok to break the laws.

Just think a kid learns from Parents. When a parent shows a kid, that breaking laws is ok. Then inplanted in the kid. Is that it is ok to break other laws. So what are you teaching your kids. Have you ever thought. That you might be leading them astray?
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

First off you knowingly broke a federal law by overstaying your visa and having an anchor baby(ies) here which to me is even more of a premeditated crime. I do not feel once ounce of sympathy for you or those like you. You are all law breakers!

Second of all, I live in a city that has been invaded by illegal Brazilians and El Salvadorians (majority MS-13). The streets were once clean in my city until the invasion. Now you cannot walk down the streets without seeing trash everywhere. Also the illegal Brazilains and El Salvadorians are very arrogant and rude. I cannot go into the Autozone to pickup something for my car without getting stare downs like I do not belong in my city or country, not to mention no one speaks english. I have to now shop 3 towns away as I just cannot deal with having to struggle with these illegals running the cash registers that cannot communicate in english.

Also, how dare you people hang Brazilian flags on every corner of my city. You are in America our flag is Red, White and Blue. If you have such a national pride for your home country get the heck out of mine! We have or did have a prodominantly Italian immigrant (legal I might add) population here and these folks nver hung just an italian flag. They would hang an American flag and hang it with pride as they were thankful to be here and never felt as if they were entitled to be here.

I am sorry if this came across really harsh but myself and many in my city are completely fed up. I have no problem with people coming here legally and becoming citizens legally these are the people who really want to be here for the right reasons. All these illegals want to be here to make money and send it back home while destroying our cities, raping nad pillaging our government and welfare systems, etc. I have witnessed the decline of my city firsthand.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"