Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another welcome to HWI
    ------------------------

That's because they've used Illegal workers for generations and the profit is the bottom line.

Years ago they'd make them live in old railroad cars with no water or electricity and pack em in as tight as possible. The only thing that's changed is their living & educational situation.
    2ndamendsis,
    That may have been done by people who were in the Mormon church, but the church leaders would not have endorsed that. (at least I hope not)

I am not a very active Mormon. I believe in the doctrine, but the hypocrasy has kept me "at arms length" with the church members. I hate the "holier than thou" attitude many Utah Mormons display, and that is one other thing the LDS people are taught not to do.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Cindy:

Welcome to the American Indian nation - the key word here is American. I am half Cheyenne and half Scot raised by my Cheyenne grandparents, so that is where I see my roots.

As for the Mormons, I did learn, when I was married to a Lakota, that they believe the American Indians are the lost tribe of Israel. There's a thought

I fing it disgusting to think that they would use other people (hispanics) as slaves!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Cindy:

Welcome to the American Indian nation - the key word here is American. I am half Cheyenne and half Scot raised by my Cheyenne grandparents, so that is where I see my roots.

As for the Mormons, I did learn, when I was married to a Lakota, that they believe the American Indians are the lost tribe of Israel. There's a thought

I fing it disgusting to think that they would use other people (hispanics) as slaves!!!!!!
    The tribes of Israel aren't lost. Their wandering after being freed from servitude to Assyria as Babylon was rising has been pretty well documented. They travelled across the Caucasus and into Europe as far as the British Isles. The tribe of Dan even kept its name, right to this very day. That's why they still call their homeland the Marches of Dan (Danmark, or as we misspell it, Denmark).

CheyenneWoman

I signed the petition and made a donation
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Cindy:

The tribes of Israel aren't lost. Their wandering after being freed from servitude to Assyria as Babylon was rising has been pretty well documented. They travelled across the Caucasus and into Europe as far as the British Isles. The tribe of Dan even kept its name, right to this very day. That's why they still call their homeland the Marches of Dan (Danmark, or as we misspell it, Denmark).
    Somebody should've told that Mormon preacher that was always hounding us and preaching to us!!

The Levites are believed to be in Ethiopia.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The Levites are believed to be in Ethiopia.

Dixie
    Are they the ones that were profiled a little while ago on the History Channel about supposedly having the Ark of the Covenant? That was a very interesting segment.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    That's because they've used Illegal workers for generations and the profit is the bottom line.

Years ago they'd make them live in old railroad cars with no water or electricity and pack em in as tight as possible. The only thing that's changed is their living & educational situation.
    2ndamendsis,
    That may have been done by people who were in the Mormon church, but the church leaders would not have endorsed that. (at least I hope not)

I am not a very active Mormon. I believe in the doctrine, but the hypocrasy has kept me "at arms length" with the church members. I hate the "holier than thou" attitude many Utah Mormons display, and that is one other thing the LDS people are taught not to do.
    Depends on what your reference to "leaders" is.

Whether the leaders do it above or below board, I don't know. What I do know is that the Mormons have used illegal labor for many generations. It's common as rain. I saw it with my own eyes when I lived in Idaho. They're used for Ranch & Field work and I'm assuming that the canneries are using them too, but that is only my conjecture.

The Church knows where their tithes come from and it knows quite well the labor situation. No one ever hid it. I believe that Utah was one of the first states to push for Illegal home ownership/mortgages etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well folks, we've overcome our "adversaries" and digressed to some great information. But, I'm losing steam, so I will say good nite till tomorrow!!