Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I saved the whole forum also; I want to show the people how these ''organizations'' work...
    Excelent idea! Please read every thing a few times so you will understand the error of your ways.

This has got the be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Troll on Troll Action!

nwpilgrimfamily Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:54 pm Post subject: Re: I had fun reading
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi there,

There was nobody dictating what I should right. The thing is I really everybody can expose thir ideas and disagree on mines without offending or insulting that person... Too bad a lot of people here don't think like that... I still can't understand why i was banned... Take care you all.

[quote:ju4n3mmv]hak51 wrote:
    As a newcomer to this site, I read with great interest the debate with newpilgrimfamily

He might be even a real Brazilian person with as the real story. However, when reading this discussion in the evening, I believe that you were taken by campaign workers from the opposite side. Even if the Brazilian guy was typing his answers, there were some political campaigners dictating. Evidently, they had great time practicing before some political confrontation.

In the course of this debate, I learned a lot about crowd here. What stroke me is that this Brazilian fellow (or team of politicians behind him) contrary to his opponent was in ease and had much more sense of humor that all of the people on the other side combined.

Smile.

PS. I hope I do not need to mention who is the winner.
    [/quote:ju4n3mmv]

Turning on your own kind there newpil.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I can't wait to read the replies this discussion is going to get. Looks like we are in for another entertaining day.

on the popcorn emoticon, Brian.

Seems like I missed this thread as I was busy or busy posting on other troll threads. I've read about half of the posts here (think this is the longest thread ever) and it is more entertaining than the movies, so glad you passed the popcorn.

Sounds like this thread is done with now but there will always be more popcorn passing times in the future, I am sure.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

But I gotta tell you that by the US constituition I am not a criminal; I am an illeagal alien.
    HAHAHAHA we're getting through to him...yesterday he was a "undocumented immigrant"...........
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    But I gotta tell you that by the US constituition I am not a criminal; I am an illeagal alien.
    HAHAHAHA we're getting through to him...yesterday he was a "undocumented immigrant"...........
    Hopefully today he's on the way to a deportation hearing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: PEOPLE THAT CAME IN THE MAY FLOWER...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    What do you think of them? Were they heros looking for a better life for their families or were they criminals that came to stole the land of the Natives?
    MOD-EDIT

Re: PEOPLE THAT CAME IN THE MAY FLOWER...

Quote Originally Posted by EricOF
    What do you think of them? Were they heros looking for a better life for their families or were they criminals that came to stole the land of the Natives?
    MOD-EDIT
    EricOF: Welcome!!

Mr. New & chicano:

You want to know why people here are upset and refuse to back down:

Check this out:

Officer Injured At Hollywood Minuteman Rally
    Several Counter Protesters Were Arrested

(AP) LOS ANGELES An LAPD officer was injured and several demonstrators were arrested at an anti-illegal immigration protest Saturday evening in Hollywood.

LAPD spokesperson Sandra Escalante says the female officer apparently hurt her ankle while clashing with protesters.

Escalante said "several" arrests were made.

The rally, attended by various anti-illegal immigration groups, took place at Hollywood Boulevard and Argyle Avenue. The crowd was estimated at about 200.

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_189230248.html

The videos may take a while to load, but it sure is an interesting view. Why would these "counter protestors" attack a legal rally. They're blaming the cops for working with the Klan - how much sense does that make for pete's sake?

Here's another link:

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=1480

Does this give you an idea of what's ticking everybody off?? Do these look like quiet hardworking people?

AHA!!! Now you tell me if your feelings aren't about race... BTW, I saved the whole forum also; I want to show the people how these ''organizations'' work...
    Pilgrim,

Did my post mention anything about my feelings on a race? I was merely stating a fact.
    In the city I mentioned, the hispanic population has increased dramatically.

I know you are dying to slap the race card on someone. Well Amigo, it ain't gonna happen w/ me. You won't get the satisfaction.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT...

Hi there everyone,

I know Some of you will take my action as an insult, but believe me; that's not the idea.
    My wife and I came to the States 10 years ago (april 20/1996) under a tourist visa. We were really tourists on vacation at that time, and Marsha (my wife) was 3 months pregnant. First thing we noticed different when we left the airport was the cleanness of the streets, and people walking safelly on the streets untill 1, 2 am... very different of our country (Brazil, by the way) where criminallity, corruption, and a whole lot of bad things happen eadch and every day. Thanks [/b]
    Firstly, I am struck by how disingenuous your letter is. You try to give the impression that you came here without any intention of staying here. I doubt many readers find this plausible. You talk of corruption and violence in your country. Do you have any idea what a violent place Long Island has become because of people coming here from Latin America?! The newspapers are full of stories every day of gang violence-Salvadoran, Honduran and others- of gang-rape initiations, drug-dealing etc, etc.
    Yes, you are a human being, and your children deserve the best life you can give them in your own country. That is YOUR responsibility, not ours. We are not responsible for the fact that you Latin Americans fouled your own nests-politically, economically, culturally, environmentally. Most of your countries are run by corrupt dictators, but is that our problem? That does not in any way excuse your coming here illegally.You most certainly are an invader and furthermore, your attitude of entitlement is obnoxious. I was once liberal about immigration, but too many of you feel free to come to my home and setup housekeeping here. I resent it and if I could force you to return to your own country I would do it in a heartbeat. We already have hordes of uneducated and unskilled people in the US. Let's put a stop now to any kind of visit visas for Latin Americans. How would you feel if your towns and villages were suddenly populated by gringos? How would you feel if your school districts, your hospitals were bankrupted by foreigners who avail themselves of every social program and scream about their rights in English, not Portuguese or Spanish? How would you feel if the children of those foreigners competed with your own children for limited funds and grants for higher education? Your letter is arrogant and thoughtless. A few years ago I sponsored a European immigrant the legal way- it took about a year, it cost some money, but it was done the right way. You, on the other hand, have broken into my home, and I condemn your act. We don't need you to work construction here for some scumbag who doesn't even check your papers.

AHA!!! Now you tell me if your feelings aren't about race... BTW, I saved the whole forum also; I want to show the people how these ''organizations'' work...
    2ndamendsis,

I hope that is wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if that is true. I haven't followed that as well as I should.

I know UT has been a state giving out driver's liscense's without checking immigration status.

There are allot of people who are currently pushing legislation to remove illegal eligability for welfare, WIC, driver's liscenses, etc.

It is having an effect, but its moving slower than many of us Utahns would like.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.