Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Hungry lions.
    We will have to keep shipping in replacesments for a while. At least until the snacks run low.

Dixie
    Hey Dixie - what's that joke going around the internet about digging a moat across the entire border {mod edit}? Have you heard that one?

Actually these are ligers but lions would be fine too!

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Our "trolls" complained by we profiled hispanics in the wrong way - then why is it that most of you have these horrible real life stories to tell? How is that profiling and racist when it's obviously the truth?

What we have are two VERY DIFFERENT cultures that respect and honor very different things. How can you blend that? Or am I just being ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Cheyenne Woman,

My wife and I signed the petition on NumbersUSA and forwarded the email.

Cindy,
    It is sad to see this.
    I grew up in Provo and never did I imagine that close to 45% of Provo's population is now hispanic.
    From the little bit I know about Utah - I would imagine that this is giving the Mormons there a real headache - being overrun by "Catholic' illegals. Maybe they'll start getting something done!!!
    CheyenneWoman,
    Although I am not Mormon, I understand from some of them that their church wants the illegals here. The church supports anything the republican party does, so naturally, they are supporting Bush's desire to give amnesty to as many illegals as possible.

I read on another thread that you have Native American blood. I am mostly of european desent (Irish Scotish, English, Dutch, French, German Danish and Swedish), but I also have some Cherokee blood in my. My great great grandmother was a full blooded Cherokee from Indiana.

From the little bit I know about Utah - I would imagine that this is giving the Mormons there a real headache - being overrun by "Catholic' illegals. Maybe they'll start getting something done!!!
    Cheyenne Woman,

I hope you are right. I am of LDS background.
    There are quite a few people of the Mormon faith who have the liberal attitude in that we should just "accept it."

But even in the Mormon church, we are taught that even Jesus said, "obey the laws of the land."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Actually these are ligers but lions would be fine too!

Oh yea

All we need, like Dixie said, is to send replacements until the the snacks run low!!

I'm not sure the snacks would run low...

But those are going to be some fat lions when they get done! (hopefully they wont' get sick from having all those dirty snacks)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Cheyenne Woman,

I hope you are right. I am of LDS background.
    There are quite a few people of the Mormon faith who have the liberal attitude in that we should just "accept it."

But even in the Mormon church, we are taught that even Jesus said, "obey the laws of the land."
    That's because they've used Illegal workers for generations and the profit is the bottom line.

Years ago they'd make them live in old railroad cars with no water or electricity and pack em in as tight as possible. The only thing that's changed is their living & educational situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CrocketG,

Your right about the sex offenders in the area being primarily Hispanic and children are often their victims. I don’t go out at night if I can help it because I’ve had some try to follow me home. I gave them the slip. I always watch for it. The one that really creeped me out was on Christmas Eve in 2000. I parked on the back of a lot that adjoins my property and I parked behind some stuff and shut everything off. He went up and down the street multiple times looking for my car. I had to wait in my car until he gave up the hunt. I was going to ram his car, if he had pulled onto that lot. He was not going to get me without a fight but it was scarry. In fact, this happend to my daughers several times and to my cousin too. Every time, it was a Hispanic male.

Dixie

PS, I've heard the one about the Gators!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What we have are two VERY DIFFERENT cultures that respect and honor very different things. How can you blend that? Or am I just being ignorant?
    You are not being ignorant at all. That is one very big reason for all that is going on. They by and large do not respect our culture and by force they want us to move aside for theirs. They claim we are all immigrants in part so they can belittle our culture. Act like we have no culture. That is the main reason their "all immigrants" argument is so bogus. We have a culture, We are a country, We are Americans!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee