Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Cindy:

We've all told our stories of how we got here. Please feel free to tell yours! I, for one, was asleep at the wheel, until my grandson got impacted. Boy did I wake up.

You will find many resources here to other websites and ways to make sure Congress knows how you feel. All you have to do is ask!!

Thank you, CheyenneWoman,

Unfortunately for me, my congessman is a staunch Bush follower and illegal immigration lover. I live in Utah, so you know who I'm talking about Chris Cannon.
    Utah listens to the major religion here. They can't think for themselves. It has been this way since I can remember. It is easier for them to remain dumbed down and ignorant to the reality of this dire situation. Like Bush, Cannon is obviously working for the corporations who want to pay as little as possible.

Cindy,

Welcome!

I applaud you "Crocketsghost"
    That little dog of yours really showed his stuff today. I think he mastered the opposition.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi CrockettsGhost,

I'll applaud you too; but I'd applaud louder if you'd get a more feline avatar like myself or CheyenneWoman.

Purrrrrrrr

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Cindy,

I know what you mean by that making your blood boil.

I too was not as involved as I should have been with the immigration issue. I have been following it since the passing of the 4437 bill, but had taken little action.

Here in UT illegal immigration is a big problem. (as you know)
    I woke up when my oldest daughter (16) was stalked by a hispanic immigrant.
    Thank God nothing happened to her (and I hope nobody else's kids either) but two weeks later he was caught. Not to our surprise, he had been convicted on two other accounts of child molestation, was in the country illegally, and was deported twice!

Obviously he was never held for long, or just released.
    My animocity got worse when two months later, my car was totalled by a hispanic girl who had only been in the country for one month, couldn't speak English, didn't have insurance or a liscense to drive.

Although the accident was her fault, I had to have my insurance company pay for my damages.

I finally woke up when 6 weeks after that, we found out my step son has been a victim of identity fraud, and he's only 15 years old!!

He hasn't applied for any kind of credit, and yet we started receiving billing statements on a $8,000 loan he "supposidly" had defaulted on.

After further investigation, we found his SSN was being used by two other illegal immigrants. (GO FIGURE)

Here we are almost 3 months later, still trying to get this mess cleaned up.

Needless to say, like so many here, I have had enough.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi CrockettsGhost,

I'll applaud you too; but I'd applaud louder if you'd get a more feline avatar like myself or CheyenneWoman.

Purrrrrrrr
    Actually, I have a cat (a Manx) and not a dog, but I couldn't pass up that avatar. That character made MIB, in my opinion.

I also have two teenaged daughters and they get hit on by illegal's all the time. We recently moved from the Kearns/West Jordan area to Riverton so we could escape the the destruction of those area's. Have you been to those areas lately? They are a shell of what they once were. All you see are Mexican's and their anchor babies. They have literally trashed the place and made many AMERICAN'S move.

I have been there to see the problem.
    I did live in Kearns in the Carrington square apartment complex, next to Kearns High, and when I moved out, I swear I was the only "gringo" in there.
    I now live in Sandy, and its getting bad here too.

Too many too many.

And Cannon is a puke, I wasn't in his district, but I wish I could have voted for Jacob.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    I also have two teenaged daughters and they get hit on by illegal's all the time. We recently moved from the Kearns/West Jordan area to Riverton so we could escape the the destruction of those area's. Have you been to those areas lately? They are a shell of what they once were. All you see are Mexican's and their anchor babies. They have literally trashed the place and made many AMERICAN'S move.
    It's called colonizing. They move in and drive the Americans out. Then they own a district and use their illegal votes, which of course are allowed by their Hispanic election supervisors, to further press their agenda and their invasion. We need to draw a line in the sand at some point.

WELCOME CINDY!

So glad you jumped in. Looking forward to reading your posts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Coto:

I reeeeaaaallly like your cat! I have two here at home now and they are fantastic creatures! Smarter than me, some days, I think!

I just can't get my head around the idea that someone who breaks the laws of this country can (obviously) believe that they should only get a slap on the wrist?

I'd really like to know what kind of kool aid our government is drinking. You know, maybe it's because Jorge Boosh wants this North American Union and just figures we'll all be stupid enough to let him have his way!

BOY, WAS HE WRONG!!!!11