Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    AHA!!! Now you tell me if your feelings aren't about race... BTW, I saved the whole forum also; I want to show the people how these ''organizations'' work...
    Pilgrim,

Did my post mention anything about my feelings on a race? I was merely stating a fact.
    In the city I mentioned, the hispanic population has increased dramatically.

I know you are dying to slap the race card on someone. Well Amigo, it ain't gonna happen w/ me. You won't get the satisfaction.
    A HAAAA
    We've saved the thread and it's on it's way to the proper authorities

Oh for the satisfaction of all to see the blatant arrogance of ILLEGALS such as NEWP. {not a pilgrim}

SIPPY, they want so badly for this to be about race. They've hijacked our American Civil Rights because they have NOTHING of substance to explain breaking the Rule of Law.

However, it's clear and proven that they are the racists in America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Longislander:

Great post!!! I'm sure you'll find the information you need here.

Again, Welcome!

2ndamendsis,

You are so right.

However, it's clear and proven that they are the racists in America.
    I have seen videos from La Raza (as i'm sure we all have) and these guys are calling Americans "gringos" and all other types of names, and the illegal immigrant community has the audacity to call us racists?

Oops, forgot to add. Welcome aboard Longislander!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    AHA!!! Now you tell me if your feelings aren't about race... BTW, I saved the whole forum also; I want to show the people how these ''organizations'' work...
    2ndamendsis,

I hope that is wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if that is true. I haven't followed that as well as I should.

I know UT has been a state giving out driver's liscense's without checking immigration status.

There are allot of people who are currently pushing legislation to remove illegal eligability for welfare, WIC, driver's liscenses, etc.

It is having an effect, but its moving slower than many of us Utahns would like.
    Hey SIPPY!
    I didn't know about the licenses
    Geez louise......they've gone farther than I knew.

Look at the problems with tuition with Utah's University. There's another horror scene. Once one of the best schools in the country is now overrun with Illegals. Now people are wondering and noticing. There was an article about it posted here recently too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Goodbye TROLL. We have calls to make and work to do and cannot play with you anymore.

Glad you made a copy. No need as your ludicrous comments will stand here as a permanent record.

It does not take much for a person to make emotional appeals and call people false names as you have done here.

nwpilgrimfamily is banned.

W

2ndamendsis,

What's interesting about the liscense issue is that the states of CO and WY would not accept a UT driver's liscense without another valid form of ID to accompany it. Mainly it was a social security card, or something like that to accompany a UT liscense.

I have been in and out of Wyoming many times for work, and I usually stop and get fireworks (we're not allowed GOOD fireworks in UT). Anyway, many times i've been ID'd, and when they see a UT liscense, I have always been asked for another valid form of ID also.

I was told by a bartender in Evanston, WY that the state of WY does this because too many illegal immigrants have fake or "newly acquired" UT liscense.

Apparently a UT liscense has been fairly easy to get (not anymore thanks to recently passed legislation)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: PEOPLE THAT CAME IN THE MAY FLOWER...

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by EricOF
    Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    What do you think of them? Were they heros looking for a better life for their families or were they criminals that came to stole the land of the Natives?
    MOD-EDIT
    EricOF: Welcome!!
    Apparently not too welcome. Posts deleted faster round these parts than at FR it seems. And all for telling the truth. I guess our founders weren't heroes after all?

What do you think of them? Were they heros looking for a better life for their families or were they criminals that came to stole the land of the Natives?
    MOD-EDIT
    Apparently not too welcome. Posts deleted faster round these parts than at FR it seems. And all for telling the truth. I guess our founders weren't heroes after all?
    EricOF:

Don't feel alone - I've have posts edited. The sad, but true, thing is that we can't allow anything here that can be used against us. So, words should be chosen carefully to tell the truth. Read other posts - you'll see that people can express themselves without getting edited.

MOD-EDIT
    Check your private messages. You should have an explaination of why your post was edited. Also, if you have future issues with why a post was editied or other moderator issues, please private message one of the moderators.

Curiouspat,

Thanks for the advice and your comments.
    I have saved the thread link for future events as you mentioned.

Keep up the good work!