Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have American Indians, Americans, and Illegal Imagrants on this topic.

I`m an American Illegal Alien Head Hunter.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Wow! You insist on playing the "non comprende"game !!!

Any person with some litlle REAL knoledge about illegal immigrants know that we can get one ITIN number showing a Passport, Foreign country birth certificate or foreign identification... That's how most of us have been paying our taxes, opening bank accounts, buying our houses, etc... Not stealling social security numbers like people as you keep bragging about. There are people that use stolen and fake documents, and as I've said before, they're not the majority... Take care.

The ITIN is not for "illegal aliens," you wingnut. Didn't you read the thing before you filed it?

Here's what the ITIN application says about who it is for:

a. Non-resident alien required to obtain ITIN to claim tax treaty benefit
    b. Non-resident alien filing a U.S. tax return
    c. U.S. resident alien (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return
    d. Dependent of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
    e. Spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
    f. Nonresident alien student, professor, or researcher filing a U.S. tax return
    g. Dependent/spouse of a non-esident alien holding a U.S. visa
    h. Other <= GUESS WHO ARE THE OTHERS?
    Again, that you use them as illegal aliens has nothing to do with their purpose, which is specified in the application form. It's just another case of unscrupulous and dishonest foreigners trying to exploit the system so that they can continue flying under the radar.

I never said that you couldn't get one. I said that you were misusing the ITIN and that it conferred no right to work or other privilege of citizenship. What's more, you wouldn't be paying taxes through an ITIN is there was some other workaround, would you? The reason that the government turns a blind eye toward the use ITINs by illegals is that it's one of the few ways it can recover a portion of the costs of the services you people steal.

Wanting our Laws enforced is our right and it is our responsibility to excise that right
    ------------------------

Banned

Re: SSN...

Do you have problems or is just pretending you can't understand??? You said something that is totally untrue on your last post. That the only way I could be paying taxes was if I had stolen a social security number from somebody . That's a very tipical acusation of people like you, but is not true: since 1997 The President Bill Clinton (my hero, by the way; Hillary 200 signed up a law stating that every illegal must pay taxes, that's why they created the ITIN: We don't have any benefits, but we pay taxes just like everybody else. You guys say we don't, and that, I'm sorry to say, is totally unveridical.
    For the record, here was your exact quote in which you claimed to be paying into Social Security:

TEN YEARS CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIAL SECURITY, FEDERAL TAXES, STATE TAXES, DOING SOCIAL WORK, ETC: I'VE EARNED THE RIGHT TO STAY ON THIS COUNTRY, JUST LIKE MUCH OTHERS HAVE TOO... NOW THE BAD ONES COULD BE DEPORTED AND NOBODY WOULD MISS THEM...
    Hmmm... I guess that makes you the liar and Scubayons absolutely correct. You claim to have paid into SS yet admit that you have no SSN. That means that you have NOT paid into SS, but merely have provided a tax number so that you can work here under the radar.

What other lies have you told us, Notpilgrim?

Re: SSN...

Do you have problems or is just pretending you can't understand??? You said something that is totally untrue on your last post. That the only way I could be paying taxes was if I had stolen a social security number from somebody . That's a very tipical acusation of people like you, but is not true: since 1997 The President Bill Clinton (my hero, by the way; Hillary 200 signed up a law stating that every illegal must pay taxes, that's why they created the ITIN: We don't have any benefits, but we pay taxes just like everybody else. You guys say we don't, and that, I'm sorry to say, is totally unveridical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Wow scuba! Another admnistrator that doesn't know exactly what he's talking about... DID YOU EVER HEARD OF ITIN???!!! Here's a link for IRS pages... That's how I LEGALLY pay my taxes and SS...=> http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/ ... .html#what Hope some of you can see that there's a lot of lies (and a lot of trues) being said about illegal immigrants....

scubadiver wrote: If your statement that you said you payed Social Security. which under the ACT. You would not be able to Apply for a Card, Unless you was using someone elses Social Security Card or produced False Documents. Which in either case would fall under this.
    ITIN's are not Social Security bud. That is federal Tax. Big difference. So maybe you might want to think again.
    Bud I guess I will have to quote your own words.

TEN YEARS CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIAL SECURITY, FEDERAL TAXES, STATE TAXES, DOING SOCIAL WORK, ETC: I'VE EARNED THE RIGHT TO STAY ON THIS COUNTRY, JUST LIKE MUCH OTHERS HAVE TOO...
    No social Security Number, no Contributing to Social Security, unless you have a false SS number.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I'd like to thank you for coming, newpilgrimfamily, not to America, but to ALIPAC.

I've been telling everyone here to beware of a "new wave" of illegal aliens with a "new attitude". They fly the flag of Brazil in America so I think it's safe to assume that they are from Brazil.

I will no longer feel the need to express my concern to my fellow Americans because today, you, newpilgrimfamily, have made the point I've been trying to make to them loud and clear for me about this new level of boldness regarding the ability of illegal aliens to break our laws and move around freely as if they had authorization to be here. We will now proceed to make our Congress and our president aware of it .
    I thank you for coming out of the shadows today to enable everyone to see and hear for themselves.

I hope the President and several Congressmen will enjoy and learn a great deal from reading this thread because it is copied and ready to go signed, sealed and delivered.

Thank you, newpilgrimfamily. I doubt that you will have "time" to let us know on the day that you get deported. It will probably happen when you least expect it. That's usually the way they do it.

Good Luck. Oh by the way, you are no pilgrim. At least not the American kind.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its true that you can't vote pilgrim, but I just turned 18 so I can. As I have repeatedly said, it is not 80% of Americans that are in favor of the deportation of people like you. You all keep talking about "earning citizenship," but what, not offend, have you all done to earn citizenship?

If people are willing to pay the price for breaking the law in a just way (deportation is not just) then they should be allowed to make things right and become a citizen. I am right there with you pilgrim, and so are our senators and rational citizens.

I`m an American Illegal Alien Head Hunter
    We'd all better head for the hills......that sounds like a bad arse
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Its true that you can't vote pilgrim, but I just turned 18 so I can. As I have repeatedly said, it is not 80% of Americans that are in favor of the deportation of people like you. You all keep talking about "earning citizenship," but what, not offend, have you all done to earn citizenship?

If people are willing to pay the price for breaking the law in a just way (deportation is not just) then they should be allowed to make things right and become a citizen. I am right there with you pilgrim, and so are our senators and rational citizens.
    The only way to "pay the price" is to go back where you came from and go through the legal process for naturalization. Sorry you don't like our laws. Maybe those you defend should go to another country with laws (or lawlessness) more to their and your liking.

Quote Originally Posted by chicano

This has got to be one of the dippiest, most ignorant statements I've read yet in this thread!
    Oh lordy, this is the level that our educational system has been lowered to.........NOW you can see why these Criminals must be sent back from wence they came!!

Leave it to a 17 yr. old.

Go to bed, Chico, it's past your bedtime, LOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)