Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Get this striaght........This country that has been made up by Legal immigrants does`nt have a damn thing to do with this country now getting a make over by illegal immigrants!

Legal immigrants want to be American's, illegal invaders just want to steal from us and send the goods back to their country of origin.

Well let me be the first to welcome you Cindy

Welcome to ALIPAC. Glad to have you aboard.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Cheyenne Woman,

You are absolutly correct! Why should anyone get a pass to break the law?

As citizens, we wouldn't get the same privelage.

Next time, we must make it a "pot luck" where we all bring some food! (he he he)...
    Sippy, I've been told I make great Navajo fry bread (for a Cheyenne, that is )

Cindy:

Definitely welcome aboard. There are a lot of great people here who can help you in an amazing amount of ways!!

Cheyenne Woman,

Please please bring some fry bread!!
    I am so hooked on that bread.

I live in your neighboring state (UT) and I have two Navajo friends who's wives always make a big portion of fry bread whenever we all get together cause they know how much of it I will eat!

Cindy,
    Welcome aboard! you'll have some interesting debates (like we had with the pilgrim).

Its awesome!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I applaud you "Crocketsghost"
    ------------------------

WELCOME HOME "Cindy"
    ------------------------

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am delighted to be among real American patriots.

Like many others, I was aware of an invasion, but I wasn't really awake until the illegals marched on OUR streets and raised their flag above ours. They desecrated this land by waving their pathetic flag on our land. It made my blood boil to see them demand rights that most of us legal American's don't even get. How dare they demand anything. How dare they try to shut down America by having gringo boycott. Did they really think they had the power to shut us down? Not even in their dreams!

Sadly, the illegals have been treated much better than our own service men serving in Iraq. All they ask for is proper equipment to remain alive. Illegals are demanding that we give them amnesty after they have broken the law by being here. I hope and pray that every illegal is rounded up and sent packing. I also hope that America makes sure they never set foot on our sacred ground again.

Cindy:

We've all told our stories of how we got here. Please feel free to tell yours! I, for one, was asleep at the wheel, until my grandson got impacted. Boy did I wake up.

You will find many resources here to other websites and ways to make sure Congress knows how you feel. All you have to do is ask!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I applaud you "Crocketsghost"
    Thanks. It's nice to be appreciated.