Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

hak,

You mean what about the Americans who are breaking our laws? I think they are criminals too and should be held accountable according to our laws.

Again, why the refusal to come here legally in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by hak51
    sippy

Every stick has two ends.

You focus on foreigners staying here illegally. What about Americans that benefit from hiring illegal workers? What about you, paying probably about $0.25 less every time you buy a hamburger? And many other goods and services.

What about factories that due hiring illegal workers still can compete with factories in China, Mexico and many other places? Would you like to deport those illegals and close the factories in the U.S.?
    Hak get real....OMG without the "illegals" the USA is just going to sink..BS

Factories are not going to just get up and leave, anymore then they are now. The "LAWS in the books now need to "ENFORCED". Then we dont have to deport anyone, they will of their own free will.

OMG..How will we survive without all of these "ILLEGALS" in this country..How will we live with our sevles (IF) if our goverment gets a backbone and starts enforcing our laws...How are we going to be able to put food on our tables without them..Someone has to save us...DWS
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

If a business can't operate within the law it needs to be closed and the owner jailed just like they do to the mafia bookies and juke box businesses etc.

There is no difference and no excuse to ruin our country so they can operate illegally.

Close the plants and throw out the illegals.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

What about you, paying probably about $0.25 less every time you buy a hamburger? And many other goods and services.
    Oh get real.....if you think that saving 25 cents on a hamburger is worth the hell of having all the illegals here, you're delusional!

The illegals cost the U.S. taxpayers far more than they save us. That's a fact.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

You focus on foreigners staying here illegally. What about Americans that benefit from hiring illegal workers? What about you, paying probably about $0.25 less every time you buy a hamburger? And many other goods and services.
    Hak,

I would gladly pay $.25 cents more for a burger if the person on the other end of the speaker spoke clear English, and asked me for my order in English in place of ESPANOL.

The factories wouldn't shut down, the greedy owners would just have to start paying a liveable wage for a change.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Ldydrake

You asked:

Someone, anyone please explain to me why illegals refuse to go through proper procedures to enter this country? I'm looking for convincing reasons, not poor excuses.
    The economy needs more workers than the current law allows to enter the country legally.

If everybody, who can find employment here, would be allowed to enter the country legally, there would be no illegal immigrants.
    That is a lie. The truth of the matter is that there are PLENTY of American workers, but that businesses want a ready supply of below-minimum-wage disposable workers who have no rights because they are illegal. This is about exploitation, not numbers.

Maybe we should consider nixing the minimum wage for people under age 18 or for specific jobs. Those are the jobs that the Mexicans are filling, and it's the reason that high school kids can't find jobs like they could when I was that age.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    CrocketG,

Ironically, July 4th, 1996. I think you will like this link.
    http://www.biblemysteries.com/library/coronation.htm

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    CrocketG,
    It exists now as part of the Coronation Throne of Britain in Westminster Abbey, and its composition has been tested and proven to be Palestinian sandstone.
    I recall that the stone was returned to Scotland. I know, unbelievable that England would return a relic that didn't belong to them. Wonder when they are going to give up the Parthenon pieces.

Hak,
    [quote:3f2smlb4]sense of humor that all of the people on the other side combined.
    I'm sure he does find it funny right now since he has been getting away with breaking the law for so long. Every dog has his day. Just remember, you reap what you sew. Justice will be served, with a strong fist, a hard gavel and no mercy.

Dixie
    When did they give it back to Scotland? I saw it at Westminster Abbey back in the late '80s.
    [/quote:3f2smlb4]
    Interesting. But was the Lia Fail in fact returned, or was just the decision made to return it? The article is unclear.

While I'm waiting for your answer, I'll see what I can dig up myself.

Banned
    sippy

Every stick has two ends.

What about factories that due hiring illegal workers still can compete with factories in China, Mexico and many other places? Would you like to deport those illegals and close the factories in the U.S.?
    You're right. Every stick has two ends. For every $.25 saved on the cost of a hamburger there's another greater quantity of small change spent on benefits for the illegals and other related costs (such as higher insurance rates thanks to the deluge of uninsured illegals). Here in Texas, the flood of interlopers has driven the education system into the ground and to the brink of bankruptcy.

As for factories closing, there is no way that we will EVER compete with the slave labor available to China, and so our trade imbalance with that country and fact that the implementation of fair tariffs is hamstrung by the WTO (which we need to get out of asap) is another issue entirely. You don't fix one mistake by making another. Because of dumping and other practices and because China has no environmental protections and is exempted from the Kyoto Protocols, even if they are ever enacted, America cannot compete with its manufacturing. As a good example, there is a certain standard device to my industry that typically wholesales in the range of $200-$300 when made over here. On my last trip to China, one of the manufacturers over there was dumping them for $60. That's more than parts alone cost here. Cheap labor is not going to solve that problem unless the illegals start working for bowls of rice and living under their work stations.

Somebody needs to find the articles to that pallet company that they did a raid on nationwide and rounded up about 1200 illegals.

A couple weeks after the raid the company stated that it had already replaced about 80% of the 1200 employees it had lost. So I guess there were enough American workers to fill those empty jobs the illegals had just vacated.

Ldydrake

You asked:

Someone, anyone please explain to me why illegals refuse to go through proper procedures to enter this country? I'm looking for convincing reasons, not poor excuses.
    The economy needs more workers than the current law allows to enter the country legally.

If everybody, who can find employment here, would be allowed to enter the country legally, there would be no illegal immigrants.
    All I can Say on this is LMAS.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06