Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Could we call Tom Tancredo's Office and ask if ICE could be contacted by them and sent to the Senate?
    I just called Tom's office in D.C> they are looking into it and she said make more call's so they go forward with a plan.
    why does she want more calls and to Whom?
    It was so he could honestly state he had recieved calls from concerned citizens, but never mind a group of us from Colorado called.

I called and yes they did call ICE. I said, "I would also like to see the senators who brought them in arrested since they are aiding and abetting illegal aliens and that is also against Federal law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stealthwii, I believe she was asking for more calls to their office and to others for support of the idea that ICE should arrest, detain, whatever the illegal aliens that will enter our United States Capitol to visit with our United States Senators at 3 PM.

I called Rep. Hunter and Rep. Ron Paul to alert them and then other Senators to ask why illegal aliens were coming and would they then be detained. We should ask the Capitol Switchboard if they are aware that illegal aliens are coming and could they contact the Capitol Police.

The more people that know, the more the news may leak out and something might happen. Well, WE CAN DREAM CAN'T WE

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Landrieu office no official position but she has voted against amnesty in the past.

It sounded like he expected to do so this time also but not confirmed.

[quote="portaltotx"]http://teamtancredo.org/news.php?newsid=126

News and Press
    Tancredo Asks Immigration Authorities to Detain Illegal Aliens Attending Durbin Event in U.S. Capitol
    October 23, 2007
    T.Q. Houlton 202-225-7882

Tancredo Asks Immigration Authorities to Detain Illegal Aliens Attending Durbin Event in U.S. Capitol

( WASHINGTON, D.C. ) – Representative Tom Tancredo (R-Littleton) today released a statement regarding an event Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) reportedly plans to hold in conjunction with discussion of the DREAM ACT – an event that will be attended by several illegal aliens.

“I call on the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency to detain any illegal aliens at this press conference. Just because these illegal aliens are being used for political gain doesn’t mean they get immunity from the law.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Landrieu office no official position but she has voted against amnesty in the past.

It sounded like he expected to do so this time also but not confirmed.
    I was told the same from Landrieu and COCHRAN'S offices.

Keep up the pressure! Remind them all who they work for!

I called TeamTancredo to add to their numbers.

It is now 3:30 pm in DC. The staffer in Tancredo's office said she didn't know what happened/is happening.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF ICE GOT THOSE ILLEGAL DREAMERS??
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Gogo, "aiding and abetting," I like it.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

They all better vote no to Cloture! They must have 60 votes to pass Cloture. If it passes a Cloture motion, then it can be amended and will only need 50 votes to pass.

No to Cloture on S2205, the Dream Act !

Dixie

Dixie,

So nice to hear from you! Please tell W we are with him 150% of the way! WE ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND WE WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!

Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.