Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Capitol Police said they saw no reason why they could not enter. They do not ask for passports or ID. "You would not be asked," he said.

Just a few more minutes till the "love fest" begins. Calls to ICE please and the talk radio and Lou Dobbs.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am here folks...I have been keeping up ...I am not posting much... a little sick ...had dental surgery today...not suppose to speak...but I am calling anyway(a bit tough)...and yesterday had a very positive day...handing out DA info around town...had several strangers use my cell phone to make calls to our Senators...and I hooked up with the local government folks...Lou Dobb supporters and FAIR...said they will be calling today and sharing with as many locals that go in the office today and tomorrow
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

Capitol Police said they saw no reason why they could not enter. They do not ask for passports or ID. "You would not be asked," he said.

Just a few more minutes till the "love fest" begins. Calls to ICE please and the talk radio and Lou Dobbs.

Psalm 91
    Therefore any terroist could enter freely..Wow, all the work they have accomplished since 9/11 dws
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I contacted Tancredo's office to say thank you for contacting ICE and to also say that Senators meeting with the illegals in the Senate today should be arrested for "aiding and abetting."

Psalm 91
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE SENATORS ARRESTED FOR AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - BUT HELL WILL FREEZE OVER BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.
    WE CAN HOWEVER MAKE SURE THEY LOSE THEIR JOBS!!!! They have NOT been working for us anyway!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Time to Attack Dream Act Again....

A staff member in Sen. Lugar's office with whom I spoke who gave me his name as John just "gave me his word" that no meeting of pro-Dream Act supporters was taking place at the Capitol this afternoon to speak to Senators on the issue. I am posting this information for what it's worth because I went over this with him in some detail twice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McConnell is voting NO.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

If you're having trouble getting through to Sens. Cornyn and Hutchison (both from Texas), try their state offices and ask them to forward your message to Washington DC ASAP. Have your zip code ready. They are two key Republican senators:

-Sen. Cornyn: 713-572-3337

-Sen. Hutchison: 214-361-3500

PLEASE CALL.

p.s. Hope you feel better redbadger. Thanks for your work.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Called both of my senators offices and asked the aids to explain what the dream act will do. Smiths office was open and honest that it would provide in-state tuition and financial aid to anyone here illegally.

Wydens office, well what to say, they totally avoided answering my question, and when I confronted this woman, she eventually said, "well to my understanding they might get in-state tuition", but then said yes, they would likely be able to get financial aid as well.

My statement to both offices were clear "NO DREAM ACT, NO AMNESTY", as this I stated would eventually guarantee these children and their families amnesty, and instead of making the American taxpayers responsible for these kids, the parents who brought them here illegally need to be held responsible by these children, no matter how "un-nice" that appears to be.

We are not falling for it, I stated, Americans/Oregonians are still in a majority consensus that NO one here illegally should benefit. They need to return to their native countries and apply and wait.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Busy will try later....
    Pryor
    Ben Nelson
    Brownback
    conrad

Smith..no answer

Coleman.....says disconnected

I think some of these are taking out their faxes does anyone have a new # for them
    Bennet
    Graham
    MurkowskiCockran
    Stabenow
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Post from the "other side:

dreamact1982 said:

We are being outcalled
    We have received a report from the Senate that the anti-DREAM supporters are flooding the Senate phones and are outnumbering our calls. We need your help now more than ever!
    YES!!!! WAY TO GO, ALIPACERS!!!!!!!! KEEP CALLING -- WE'LL SHOW 'EM WHAT OUTNUMBERED REALLY MEANS!!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.