Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I called and yes they did call ICE. I said, "I would also like to see the senators who brought them in arrested since they are aiding and abetting illegal aliens and that is also against Federal law.
    I called ICE myself. I am sick and tired of illegal immigrants and groups like LaRaza and LULAC interfering in our business. The woman I spoke with seemed very disinterested. "Nicole" said that (ICE) is very busy and doesn't know what they can do about it today". I said "so I guess you are telling me that nothing will be done". She said "it has to go through our field offices". I said 'I called the DC main # of ICE and the Capitol is withi walking distance, and you tell me it has to go through a field office?" She said "if they feel it's important enough, they will take care of it". GOOD JOB NICOLI!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Looks like Carper is voting yes
    Did they tell you Carper is a co-sponsor?

I didn't see his name on the co-sponsor list last night but that's what his office told me today. I asked if 80% of Americans being against the dream amnesty could change his mind.

SoSad, spudmom, and tinybob,

Our beloved Sen. Crapo was just added to NumbersUSA's firm NO list!!!

I LOVE SENATOR CRAPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go, idaho!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I called TeamTancredo to add to their numbers.

It is now 3:30 pm in DC. The staffer in Tancredo's office said she didn't know what happened/is happening.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF ICE GOT THOSE ILLEGAL DREAMERS??
    Just got in. I called Tancredo's office to thank him. No word on what is happening yet.

Please bookmark this link from NumbersUSA:

http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/aachamps.html

click REFRESH to update it every once in a while.

I contacted Tancredo's office to say thank you for contacting ICE and to also say that Senators meeting with the illegals in the Senate today should be arrested for "aiding and abetting."

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would it do any good to contact the US Capitol Police and ask them why Illegal Aliens are entering the US Capitol to meet with Senators? How can anyone without ID be allowed to enter the US Capitol?
    Chief of Police
    Terrance Gainer

119 D Street NE
    Washington, D.C. 20510
    Non-emergency: (202)224-5151
    Visit Department's Homepage

Sununu is a NO.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I contacted Tancredo's office to say thank you for contacting ICE and to also say that Senators meeting with the illegals in the Senate today should be arrested for "aiding and abetting."

Psalm 91
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE SENATORS ARRESTED FOR AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - BUT HELL WILL FREEZE OVER BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bulldogger, We should call because they need to know someone out here in real America is watching and does not like it. How about several million someones.

I am calling.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)