Page 63 of 99 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep the calls going and....

FILL UP THE VOICE MAILS AFTER THE OFFICE'S ARE CLOSED!!!

CALL CALL CALL!!!! FAX AND E-MAIL!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'd like to hear them say that out of their own mouths because they obviously are not qualified for the job of US Senator since they can't read or calculate a math equasion.

Reid is on!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'd like to hear them say that out of their own mouths because they obviously are not qualified for the job of US Senator since they can't read or calculate a math equasion.

Reid is on!

Dixie

THE WHINNER, OR HE HAS REALLY BAD NASAL PROBLEMS! I TEND TO THINK HE IS A WHINNER!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Reid just mentioned the dream act did anyone catch it???

I was busy and not paying attention, then I heard the Dream Act and I believe he was telling the schedule for tomorrow!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Keep the calls going and....

FILL UP THE VOICE MAILS AFTER THE OFFICE'S ARE CLOSED!!!

CALL CALL CALL!!!! FAX AND E-MAIL!!!!
    ABSOLUTELY!!!! BOMBARD THEM WITH CALLS EMAILS AND FAXES!! WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS BETRAYAL!!!!!

I was just told by Sununu's aide that he is a definite NO!!

JAK
    I'm so sick of these people!!! I hope Americans throw these TRAITORS OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am still getting through to some staffers in D.C. Go Alipacers!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I'm so sick of these people!!! I hope Americans throw these TRAITORS OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!
    I can tell you this JAK, life will be alot less stressful when these traitors are gone!!! They are like sneaky little varmits trying to pull a fast one on us all the time. IT will be a HUGE relief when they are booted out!

BUT FOR NOW..............LETS LET THEM HEAR US ROAR!!!!!