Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I contacted Guilliani's campaign and asked him how he squares what is going on in the Senate and what is happening at the airports today? I'll see if I get an answer?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=jp_48504]
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by "jp_48504":2qay3vsh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Can anyone explain this to me? The airports are on high alert for terrorism and Harry Reid says NO MONEY for border security. Does this man have a brain?
    Yes its located in the same place they found Bush's polyps.
    that was good jp!!
    I'm glad you found it funny but I was serious.

Grassley is saying that the Federal Government is not using the Basic Pilot program to verify the immigration status of people it employs.[/quote:2qay3vsh]

Oh I new you were serious, but it was still good.

Grassely Isn't that amazing , but I heard that the other day on Lou Dobbs, who Craig dosen't think much of Did you hear the way he talked about Lou?? thats good means he is affective!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I suggest in the interest of time, each ALIPAC'er call as many of these Senators who voted No on Cloture of the Comprehensive Immigration Bill about stopping Ag Jobs and the Dream Act. This is because these are the one's most likely to vote against these two programs and would be able to stop them.

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 110th Congress - 1st Session

as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary

Question: On the Cloture Motion (Motion to Invoke Cloture on S.1639 )
    Vote Number: 235 Vote Date: June 28, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Required For Majority: 3/5 Vote Result: Cloture Motion Rejected
    Measure Number: S. 1639
    Measure Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
    Vote Counts: YEAs 46
    NAYs 53
    Not Voting 1

NAYs ---53
    Alexander (R-TN)
    Allard (R-CO)
    Barrasso (R-WY)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bayh (D-IN)
    Bingaman (D-NM)
    Bond (R-MO)
    Brown (D-OH)
    Brownback (R-KS)
    Bunning (R-KY)
    Burr (R-NC)
    Byrd (D-WV)
    Chambliss (R-GA)
    Coburn (R-OK)
    Cochran (R-MS)
    Coleman (R-MN)
    Collins (R-ME)
    Corker (R-TN)
    Cornyn (R-TX)
    Crapo (R-ID)
    DeMint (R-SC)
    Dole (R-NC)
    Domenici (R-NM)
    Dorgan (D-ND)
    Ensign (R-NV)
    Enzi (R-WY)
    Grassley (R-IA)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Hatch (R-UT)
    Hutchison (R-TX)
    Inhofe (R-OK)
    Isakson (R-GA)
    Landrieu (D-LA)
    McCaskill (D-MO)
    McConnell (R-KY)
    Murkowski (R-AK)
    Nelson (D-NE)
    Pryor (D-AR)
    Roberts (R-KS)
    Rockefeller (D-WV)
    Sanders (I-VT)
    Sessions (R-AL)
    Shelby (R-AL)
    Smith (R-OR)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Stevens (R-AK)
    Sununu (R-NH)
    Tester (D-MT)
    Thune (R-SD)
    Vitter (R-LA)
    Voinovich (R-OH)
    Warner (R-VA)
    Webb (D-VA)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Yes, Lou said Federal government is employing lots of illegals. Now, I am sure some of them are cleaning in the capital... since some of them were recorded on a voice mail...that I heard. Asked the operator if they were illegal, said she didn't know. Asked if they spoke english? "some of them do". Informed me that they were all hispanic except one African American. Our own government not requiring their contractors to use this system!! This is sickening!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Yes, Lou said Federal government is employing lots of illegals. Now, I am sure some of them are cleaning in the capital... since some of them were recorded on a voice mail...that I heard. Asked the operator if they were illegal, said she didn't know. Asked if they spoke english? "some of them do". Informed me that they were all hispanic except one African American. Our own government not requiring their contractors to use this system!! This is sickening!
    Yes it is and it shows exactly where this government stands and where it's loyalty is and it is not with the American people. We are going to have to keep fighting and keep standing up!!!! WE WILL NOT BE WALKED ON ANY MORE!!!!!

I am calling them. Speed Dial, its a wonderful thing.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Gregorian is no longer with us. Sorry to spoil the fun. We have better things to do.

Harry Reid. Just said "Sorry, no money for border security"
    Oh darn...I was still waiting for her data, studies and statistics that supported her emotional arguement. But your right...we have much better and more important things to tend to.

Well, I can believe our government doesn't want to protect us. They're fighting like hell to keep the criminals in this country so they can keep killing our people.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Thanks for the list Zeezil, I was trying to do it by memory!!

I'm glad I have DSL, I remember when I could not be on the phone and the computor at the same time....of course it wasn't that long ago!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks for the list Zeezil, I was trying to do it by memory!!

I'm glad I have DSL, I remember when I could not be on the phone and the computor at the same time....of course it wasn't that long ago!
    Yes Zeezil, thanks for the list!!! I am on it full force!!! GOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS............AGAIN AND AGAIN....AS many times as it takes FOR THESE TRAITORS TO UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS!!!!!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast